Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by her last video it looks like she's blown through all the money she saved for the house, as suspected

Reactions: 8
Judging by her last video it looks like she's blown through all the money she saved for the house, as suspected
I would bet my house on it, she is back in debt. She must have spent 20k since December on frivolous shite and there was no way she had that in savings after four months of being good and supposedly paying off all of her debt

Reactions: 8
Went on to YouTube and this came up… is it just me or does her extensions look awful 🙈👀

I would bet my house on it, she is back in debt. She must have spent 20k since December on frivolous shite and there was no way she had that in savings after four months of being good and supposedly paying off all of her debt
We all have splurges now and then but mik takes it to the extreme - apart from my regular hair appointment I’ve cut back on spending we’ve got birthdays coming up over the next few months and I’m putting money aside for Christmas just to stagger the cost and have money there if I see something on offer etc

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They actually look better in that thumbnail than they ended up being. I think I remember her having them in a Vegas vlog with Emma. Looked really yellow and unnatural, her hair I think was too blunt a cut for them to work well. Or at least look good straight. I think some questionable extensions can look fine when curled, but she can’t curl her hair well. (Has never put the time in to learn or bought a reasonable tool)

Reactions: 3
She said she’s gonna do it for him for his 30th 😂 which I guess is hard to say no thanks when someone comes at you like that, basically forced his hand

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She complains about her skin round her chin from her hair removal but has like 2 full milk frother cups…. Of full fat milk? Like what?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The gravelled area seems really narrow considering it looks to be a big garden. You'd all have to line up along the back fence if you had anyone else to visit. Time-lapse of her doing a botched job of the gravel area patio while Manny potters around looking bored in 3, 2, 1.....

Reactions: 4
It’s the greasy scraped up hair 🤢

I watched the budget video and she said she doesn’t have credit cards and is still using savings…calling bullshit.

That hair 🤢🤢🤢
How does she not edit that out.
I’ve got fairly thick hair, but unless it’s soaking wet and knotty it does not behave like that. Like, without a brush or mirror, I can gather my hair up into a fairly smooth ponytail or bun and look fine. Is her hair texture or is she literally just that filthy?!

I don’t know why she’s obsessed with only washing it once a week? Like surely you want to feel clean?

Reactions: 2
I don't have a garden, but shouldn't she have dug up the grass, then dug down, rather than putting the membrane and gravel on top of the lawn? And she's not put down a ground sheet/ membrane at all for the flower bed, compost on top of wet newspaper straight onto the lawn. To quote Mik, Is this a thing?

Screenshot_20210615-075337_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean, why? She’s made an absolute bollox of that garden. Why does she have to get everything done in like half a day. I know she meant well but seriously she could of just bought him a B&Q gift card. She half arses everything just to get some content something done and it always looks a mess!

It's the 'Boho/midcentury' description she uses, that drives me nuts..... Two COMPLETELY different eras. 'Boho' was late 60's to early 70's....Midcentury was 1933 - 1965 (some argue it's 1947 - 1957). In effect, she's actually describing any old tat that was popular over a period of 40 - 50 years..... :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's the 'Boho/midcentury' description she uses, that drives me nuts..... Two COMPLETELY different eras. 'Boho' was late 60's to early 70's....Midcentury was 1933 - 1965 (some argue it's 1947 - 1957). In effect, she's actually describing any old tat that was popular over a period of 40 - 50 years..... :rolleyes:
also almost nothing she owns actually fits either style! She has one mid century chair & suddenly her whole home is!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.