Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t be a waste of time if the content was right aka a project pan and she just works her way through her collection until she’s only got a handful of products left or a declutter etc but oh no mik can’t let go of stuff
Oh yeah 100%! She started to do project pan and then gave up after a few weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I know any parent who only gets up at 7am…. Oh my god I can’t get over how lazy she is

Reactions: 4
Got another Costa and a new mobile phone holder for her car.
this no buy business is a breeze

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so is the no buy officially over? as she’s been buying MORE bloody garden stuff…
FCC8C75D-2FAF-4E57-95BE-06055C98C4B7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Why is she so obsessed with hair removal? She’s been banging on about it a lot recently like a pubescent teen. Does anyone care about her leg hair or bikini line? Not the kind of content I follow anyone for especially someone that struggles to maintain basic personal hygiene on a day to day basis.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why is she so obsessed with hair removal? She’s been banging on about it a lot recently like a pubescent teen. Does anyone care about her leg hair or bikini line? Not the kind of content I follow anyone for especially someone that struggles to maintain basic personal hygiene on a day to day basis.
She's watched too many american movies and tv shows where a bikini wax is mentioned and now she thinks everyone is as obsessed as that!

Reactions: 6
Saturday night with 2 kids and what is mik doing….. epilating on her own in her own bed in her greasy filth

Feel so sad for Manny. When dogs pass you want to think “I gave them the best life”. Poor manny has sat in a living room eating ginger biscuits for 6 years. I swear he was blinking morse code style at the camera. S A V E M E

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Mikhila McDaid - Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We didn't even consider that she paid for all the garden stuff for her brother as well (£200 ish). And she admits that the gift was selfish and she did it for herself 🤯 It's concerning how she's so laid back about spending hundreds of pounds within a short period of time during a self imposed no-buy.

(Also, what's she on about everyone being born in Summer!?)

Reactions: 1
I appreciated her honesty about the gift-giving spending, but she's not being honest to herself about the other spending (e.g. Costa coffees etc). Instead of a 'no-buy' I think she'd be better off learning how to budget and setting herself spending pots for a few months. This no-buy nonsense is like doing a crash-diet which we all know isn't sustainable and won't lead to long-term habit changes.

Reactions: 13
I appreciated her honesty about the gift-giving spending, but she's not being honest to herself about the other spending (e.g. Costa coffees etc). Instead of a 'no-buy' I think she'd be better off learning how to budget and setting herself spending pots for a few months. This no-buy nonsense is like doing a crash-diet which we all know isn't sustainable and won't lead to long-term habit changes.
I agree. In her no buy video she had a list of things she’s waiting till July to buy. So what’s the point, she’ll end up splurging in July on all the things she’s wanted this month instead of just spreading the purchases out across the months.

I agree. In her no buy video she had a list of things she’s waiting till July to buy. So what’s the point, she’ll end up splurging in July on all the things she’s wanted this month instead of just spreading the purchases out across the months.
Oh no no no, mik knows best…. Try telling her anything and she will just get defensive
Makes me laugh that her and lee don’t have a proper joint account to do things like the food shopping with! It’s not that I wouldn’t encourage what they’re doing but over a long period of time is it not just easier to do it that way?

Reactions: 7
£200 for her brother’s birthday gift seems too much to me.

Also made me laugh when she said Lee never spends money…he can’t Khila, you spend more than enough for the two of you.

She really needs therapy to get the root cause of her shopping addiction.

£200 for her brother’s birthday gift seems too much to me.

Also made me laugh when she said Lee never spends money…he can’t Khila, you spend more than enough for the two of you.

She really needs therapy to get the root cause of her shopping addiction.
Yes I agree £200 is too much for a gift really, especially when she's not THAT close to her brother, he's almost never mentioned. For his 30th Birthday i'd maybe go with £50-100 max depending on what he might want. Also the garden makeover is a stupid gift anyway... i wouldn't want that for my 30th birthday.

But I don't agree with this idea she seems to have that a no buy is also no gifts, and that the gifts are the reason she failed. No Mik you failed with the random costa's you didn't need and more crap for your garden and overspending on gifts instead of getting a normal gift like everyone else would.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.