Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Dowager

Chatty Member
I'm concerned I'm a secret stinker, because I use the Le Pliage as my carry-on bag and the large shoulder bags are like a Tardis; toiletries, wallets, eye masks, work clothes for the next day, change of underwear, PJs, make-up bag, it all fits if you pack it right. No idea if that's the size Manky Mik was using though, the small shoulder bag is fine for short-haul but you're not getting PJs or a full change of clothes in that. But as we've established, she's not getting on a flight and changing her clothes mid-flight or on arrival, she's not even changing clothes at home.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Who posted that photo, I know miklax enjoys being the skinny friend in that pairing, but just for the head shots Emmas face looks slimer, and her face/hair is its alot more put together
It's a screen capture from Mik's new video!

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Yeah, it's defo something to do with her never keeping still and all that nervous energy but she also goes on about being majorly unfit a lot. It's so odd!

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Where have people seen photos of her mates going round? I can forgive people losing track of some things because the rules have changed so many times, but why's she mentioning hugging!? I can't tell if that was a joke or she thinks it's OK not to be 2 metres away... it sounds like she's already had people round with no social distancing regardless but does she think it's OK to mix with 6 people and be hugging them all?