Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DWASN

I had to put to sleep my dog today, she’s been by my side since I was 17 but she was a little old lady with heart failure 💔. I’m gutted so went to M&S tonight and brought for dinner the microwave four cheese ravioli, pack of milk choc raisins and a big bottle of the passion fruit martini to cheer myself up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

HoGi

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn't find M&S food appealing?

Their vegetables don't taste like anything and look like plastic most times. Their fish is decent, but nothing special.

I tried one of their green soups once, it was absolutely awful.

I don't know - their food is overrated. Besides, they need to lay off the plastic packaging on everything.
I think you're on the wrong thread and need to go wash your mouth out 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Missmopps

VIP Member
I usually get the Moy park Kievs from Ocado , normally the 4 pack … we have Kiev’s more than I care to admit , my son bloody loves them 🤣 they are nice but nothing to write home about

You are all selling me on the gastro pub ones though !! I’m going to pick them up next time I’m in store
The gastro are the best! Not cheap but if you buy them as part of the £10 dine in meal then you can get a side and starter or dessert for a few pounds extra.(the triple cooked chips or truffle cauliflower cheese are lush!) They come with the sprig bone attached, I like the bone, other half doesn’t so I give him some of my breast in exchange for his bone.

I’ve just realised how carry on that last sentence sounded. MATRON!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
I got randomly chosen to get my shopping free a few weeks ago. It wasn’t a huge amount but it made my day!

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Yel

Chatty Member
Not sure how long this will work for, but if you use the app go here

Then it'll add a £5 voucher with no min spend. Mine took a few hours to show up, but it's free food 😆

Screenshot_20210905-060227_M&S.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Well done guys:

"M&S’s food division has proved to be its star performer with revenue outperforming expectations, up 10.8% year on year in the 19 weeks to 14 August. Sales were 9.6% higher compared with 2019." 🥴

quote “tattle” at checkout for 10% off

• Haha
Reactions: 20

disneys

VIP Member
Don't, once you've had the gastro bone-in kievs you won't be able to go back to the cheap ones!!! Whole different league!

Partnered with some decent chips and quality mayo, absolute heaven!
Is it immoral to give my child the shite ones and husband and I can have the nice ones ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

kev1974

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn't find M&S food appealing?

Their vegetables don't taste like anything and look like plastic most times. Their fish is decent, but nothing special.

I tried one of their green soups once, it was absolutely awful.

I don't know - their food is overrated. Besides, they need to lay off the plastic packaging on everything.
Who buys vegetables in M&S?

It's a giant emporium of ready meals and snack food/sweeties, and nothing more.

The vegetable aisle is just for people who've got money to burn!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Got my hands on the chocolate orange cake jar! It’s delicious! I’ve tried all the cake jars and my favourite one is still the lemon meringue but the chocolate orange takes second place.
It’s a really yummy chocolate sponge with chocolate orange flavour ganache and then the orange looking sauce is actually orange curd and it really compliments the ganache so it doesn’t taste too rich. It’s topped with crunchy chocolate bits I’ll attach pic. Would defo buy and eat again! I know not everyone will justify £4 a pop but I can because food is my joy in life I don’t drink or smoke or have any costly hobbies 😂 so I don’t mind the £4 it does bring me great satisfaction!

I don’t think it’s fair to compare the cake jars to a whole cake because you don’t have anyone asking for a bit so it’s allll yours! Plus all the different flavours mixed around is just so yummy it feels like a different experience than a slice of cake if that makes sense 🤣🤣🤣
1FD97A30-AD73-447B-8E2F-9E4ED33FEAC3.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Curly

VIP Member
after the most hideous week at work this week I decided to stop at M&S on my way home yesterday. I am not ashamed to admit I bought the chocolate and orange cake jar and ate it in my car before going into my house. No chance was I sharing that with anyone and it was either the cake or a few bottles of wine!
I can confirm it was a 10/10

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Laurst

VIP Member
As above, I'm a Percy pig fan, but it's all a bit much now. That hot chocolate looks scary. Like boiling a pigs head!

• Haha

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Hey up lads. I’ve having a shite time at the moment so my mum sent me a £20 M&S voucher to treat myself. Well I got

vegetable pasta bake
Almond biscuits
Chinese (the £10 box!)
Strawberries
Cream
Gigantic buttons
Submarine rolls
Cucumber
Diet Florida orange
Freezer garlic bread

I’m so happy. Life is shite but I have my comfort foods.

I personally don't see the fuss about them & everytime i say it, someone looks at me like i've got two heads !! I like the Cola Cows in the Percy Farm Friends bag & some of the Fizzy ones, but actual Percy Pigs aren't for me.
the cola cows are elite, same with the mango pandas. Percy is just a cling on.

• Heart