M&S Food #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got the almond biscuits yesterday

I hate almonds so they are a no from me because they smell so strong of marzipan 🤢

But the husband loves them and is rather pleased he now has a whole pack to himself

Reactions: 3
I love that, if I'd seen that in the week my friend would have ha me it for her birthday!

Remember the Aldi recipe for the homemade Percy Pig cake jar? I've made it this morning for my friends birthday, it looks adorable!

the unreasonable me very tempted with this one

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone seen rob becketts stories this morning? the Percy pig birthday box

Reactions: 1
Hubby bought a pack of "Made Without Gluten Free Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli" (just for him) as he fancied it. He bought gluten free by mistake but was not bothered but I don't know if this was the reason but about 9 out of 18 had a small slit in them and I knew what was going to happen. I now have a great cheese stock on hand and he had a plate of mixed full and empty pasta.. Had to do a quick plate filler - gave him my mixed med veg out of the fridge as I always keep it in there but not impressed with M and S Ravioli.

Sadly never got anything free from my Sparks offer aside from a tote bag which I’m assuming most people got. I’ve been checking weekly since I’ve been reading this thread. One day…

• Heart
I only get wanky sparks offers like "50% of English Heritage tickets". yeah thanks M&S, I can find that offer several other places via google.

I'm obviously spending either way too much already so they think they don't need to persuade me, or so little that they've given up. I suspect the latter!

Reactions: 7
I tried the margherita dip because of this thread. Lovely extra to have although, I did add more cheese after I finished off the first layer. Not a huge fan of the almond biscuits I have to say, they taste okay but they have a really weird aftertaste for me!

I really recommend their cheese and onion crisps in the big pack, not the crinkle ones but the normal ones. Been getting them for years and I love it!

I wanted to get more of the attached pic, but they didn't seem to have them. Does anyone know if they've been discontinued?

Attachments

I tried the margherita dip because of this thread. Lovely extra to have although, I did add more cheese after I finished off the first layer. Not a huge fan of the almond biscuits I have to say, they taste okay but they have a really weird aftertaste for me!

I really recommend their cheese and onion crisps in the big pack, not the crinkle ones but the normal ones. Been getting them for years and I love it!

I wanted to get more of the attached pic, but they didn't seem to have them. Does anyone know if they've been discontinued?
Not sure if it’s discontinued but I’ve noticed they seem to have a few different new pasta sauces available not sure if they’re rebranding them it might be worth seeing if it’s been replaced by one similar but new packaging

Are Percy pigs that good? I hear a lot of hype around them, but they just seem like the generic foamy sweets. I have never tried them, but their description reminds me of the fried egg sweets we used to get back in the day for 1p.

Are Percy pigs that good? I hear a lot of hype around them, but they just seem like the generic foamy sweets. I have never tried them, but their description reminds me of the fried egg sweets we used to get back in the day for 1p.
I personally don't see the fuss about them & everytime i say it, someone looks at me like i've got two heads !! I like the Cola Cows in the Percy Farm Friends bag & some of the Fizzy ones, but actual Percy Pigs aren't for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.