M&S Food #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the hand cream a while back, I actually really like it. Will repurchase if I don’t get another freebie. Was a bugger to find though, by the tills in the lingerie dept. I only got free Percy Pigs, for about the 5th time🙄…well I got some Halloween Colins and also picked up the loaded millionaires and some of the blonde spread. Literally no yellow stickers in my main one today, which was disappointing. Also got some Pineapple Tarts for the other half…top tier cakes if no one had tried them!

Reactions: 4
My card has been dry for nearly a month now, almost makes me want to boycott them 😏

Anyone tried the mango grapes? I got burnt by the tuti fruity grapes which weren't worth it
View attachment 767743
I tried these. They do taste a bit mango-ey but to me they were more like an overripe grape, if that makes any sense. The skins were a bit tough, I thought - so overall not great, but not horrible.

Reactions: 2
Whenever the sparks cards first came out after a few months I stopped getting deals and it really annoyed me so I asked the staff and they just give me a new sparks card and said just to use it and it’ll start giving me them again!

• Haha
Pretty sure it doesn’t. Every money-off voucher I’ve ever had come out with the receipts in Marks excludes alcohol 😒
Only if you're in Scotland, boo Nicola!

In England the only thing it doesn't work against is formula milk

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I got randomly chosen to get my shopping free a few weeks ago. It wasn’t a huge amount but it made my day!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve got a free bag of Percy pigs on my sparks card. Can’t stand the things although LO & OH love them!

Been in today
Gluten free sourdough bread 😍😍
M&S absolutely kill it with the GF bread

Also bought lots of non essentials ......

Salted caramel chocolate spread reduced to £1, plenty of date left on it

:(

Important update on our Christmas Food to Order service

We’re writing to let you know that, regrettably, we’re unable to offer customers in the Republic of Ireland our Christmas Food to Order service this year​
At M&S, we want to make this Christmas a magical one for all our customers. Given the current challenges in the food industry, there was too much risk that we could potentially let customers down with key items in their orders ahead of the all-important big day – we’d never want to do that​
The good news is that we’ll still have everything you need for a truly delicious Christmas at your M&S Store.​

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I nipped in to M&S tonight to pick up some bits, had a sly look for yellow stickers but sadly none to be found. But I did win the garlic bread lottery! Bought two of the “boules” or whatever they are called & put them in the freezer. Also bought two bags of the Xmas mint snowballs which I’ve stashed away :LOL: I love the Cadbury snowballs so hope these are as good.

I’ve just tried one of the loaded millionaire bites….oh my goodness they’re amazing…kind of wishing I hadn’t got them now they won’t last long 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.