M&S Food #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heading to M&S with my £5 voucher tomorrow, fully expecting to walk away having bankrupted myself!! Especially if they have the Halloween bits in 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Heading to M&S with my £5 voucher tomorrow, fully expecting to walk away having bankrupted myself!! Especially if they have the Halloween bits in 🙈
Looks like it has finished now as my friend has just tried to download it and it says something like offer timed out (can't remember exactly what she said).

Reactions: 1
Looks like it has finished now as my friend has just tried to download it and it says something like offer timed out (can't remember exactly what she said).
i don’t think you can add it anymore but if you already have it on your offers it’s available till friday i believe? could be wrong though as i’ve spent mine 😂

Got some Halloween crisps and two yellow sticker percy pig cake pots. I’m popular with my children tonight !

Reactions: 4
Children weren’t keen on the Percy pig cake jars. Too sweet and sickly near the bottom. They liked the sponge and buttercream but apparently it got worse the closer you got to the bottom of the jar.

• Wow
Well today is finally the day

I have a freebie on my sparks card!!!

free fresh dip of my choice

🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you @Yel for the voucher! Ended up buying the Caramilk spread, bogey buttons for toddler who is delighted and two ice lollies reduced to 10p.

I’m not sure who lives in Nottingham city area but I went to the West Bridgeford foodhall and I am definitely converted. They have a fresh fruit juice bar and freshly made sandwiches!

Thank you @Yel for the voucher!

I’m not sure who lives in Nottingham city area but I went to the West Bridgeford foodhall and I am definitely converted. They have a fresh fruit juice bar and freshly made sandwiches!
M & S opened up that shop the week we left West Bridgford and where we went to live was about 20mins drive to the nearest one. :(
Got 2 lollies on my Sparks card so as it is quite hot here went to collect them and they don't sell them. 😮

M & S opened up that shop the week we left West Bridgford and where we went to live was about 20mins drive to the nearest one. :(
Got 2 lollies on my Sparks card so as it is quite hot here went to collect them and they don't sell them. 😮
Nooo!!! M&S in the town I live in closed last year, but we are getting an M&S food hall in 2022. It’s far too long!

All the lollies have been discounted, these orange ones were REALLY good.

£55 very well spent. Doesn’t look like there’s much to make tea out of though 😂😂. I often find that when I’ve been shopping, lots of goodies but no actual meals!
I feel that's the issue with M&S.... too many bloody goodies 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.