Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missmopps

VIP Member
Had it tonight and it's very nice. Cooks evenly as well which can sometimes be a problem with these types of meals. Would recommend to people to try.
Do you take the potatoes out and roast them separately or keep them in the yorkie?

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Those chunkies are amazing!!!! Does anyone know how much they are please?
It was £5.00, it’s big. Says it serves 10, or maybe five greedy ones !

Does it look like this?
Yes! That’s it. They didn’t have any in my M&S in the fathers day display but I look every week. It wasn’t with the packs of everyday sweets it was with the boxed chocolate. I am so looking forward to digging in.

Mustard

VIP Member
I finally got a freebie on my sparks card! Free pack of cheese crispy biscuits or a pack of cinnamon sugar palmiers - which should I choose? 🤔
I’ve had the cinnamon palmiers and liked them, but I do love most things cinnamon. I don’t think I know the cheese crispy biscuits. You could choose by weight.

Superdude

OK I'm being thick. :LOL::LOL: Opened the qr website on my phone, then what? How do I add it the the M&S offers?

carriebooboo

VIP Member
I haven't had any offers for ages and just received a 15% off discount for clothing... after I spent £150 on a new coat/clothes. :unsure:

disneys

VIP Member
To be honest I'm with him on the Toby, I refuse to pay for a posh roast dinner because their roasties are never as good as mine and I'm not that good a cook, absolutely no expectations at Toby, just lots of food so happy to pay the tenner for it and even better if I can use a voucher
I agree too , he’s his mother’s son !!

disneys

VIP Member
I was a vegetarian for years so don’t have much experience with meat products (mainly beef and pork , I’ve eaten chicken and fish for a while now)

I want to try beef and pork again but I don’t really know how to cook it well so what are your favourite meaty M&S ready meals ?

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Has anyone had issues heating up the gourment mashed potato. On a couple of occasions it has nearly exploded in the microwave. Today it started forcing the potato through the pierced holes in the lid.
Yess!! Thought it was just me but it’s happened when it has a good minute or so left cooking
Never had this in the past when I’ve bought it?!

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Who buys vegetables in M&S?

It's a giant emporium of ready meals and snack food/sweeties, and nothing more.

The vegetable aisle is just for people who've got money to burn!!!
I rarely purchase the snacks and ready meals from M&S. They're horrendous quite frankly. The only decent thing is their vegan cheesecake.

I used to buy vegetables from M&S because their vegetables last a bit longer than Tesco's or Dunnes' (for any Ireland based people), but they don't have any taste at all.