M&S Food #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lunch is sorted for today. chicken and bacon caesar wrap, fruit and an iced coffee 😍 also got some percy pigs with the £5 voucher

Reactions: 6
Ohh just realised that I have 2 free ice lollies on my sparks card too. Today is a good day!

Reactions: 2
the m&s iced coffee is amazing. it’s a massive bottle which lasts me all day. 10x better than paying £4 for one latte instead

Reactions: 1
1630928065109.png

Someone else may have mentioned these before, but these are DIVINE. Im not a huge percy pig lover but THESE :love::love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I see the Christmas gins are already out, sorry if it’s already been mentioned. I could not get it for love nor money last year it was ridiculous. Quite fancy the wee small bottles for putting on the Christmas dinner table as little favours 🥰

Reactions: 5
Currently eating the pesto halloumi kebabs with the Singapore rice noodles

Random combo but noodles were reduced 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the £5 voucher all ! I’m going to drive to the garage tomorrow (closest one to us and it’s still 20 mins away !) and see what treats I can find !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.