M&S Food #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey up lads. I’ve having a shite time at the moment so my mum sent me a £20 M&S voucher to treat myself. Well I got

vegetable pasta bake
Almond biscuits
Chinese (the £10 box!)
Strawberries
Cream
Gigantic buttons
Submarine rolls
Cucumber
Diet Florida orange
Freezer garlic bread

I’m so happy. Life is shite but I have my comfort foods.

I personally don't see the fuss about them & everytime i say it, someone looks at me like i've got two heads !! I like the Cola Cows in the Percy Farm Friends bag & some of the Fizzy ones, but actual Percy Pigs aren't for me.
the cola cows are elite, same with the mango pandas. Percy is just a cling on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey up lads. I’ve having a shite time at the moment so my mum sent me a £20 M&S voucher to treat myself. Well I got

vegetable pasta bake
Almond biscuits
Chinese (the £10 box!)
Strawberries
Cream
Gigantic buttons
Submarine rolls
Cucumber
Diet Florida orange
Freezer garlic bread

That’s so sweet of your Mum 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6

vegetable pasta bake
Almond biscuits
Chinese (the £10 box!)
Strawberries
Cream
Gigantic buttons
Submarine rolls
Cucumber
Diet Florida orange
Freezer garlic bread

Great choice of snacks, feel brighter soon ☀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I tried the margherita dip because of this thread. Lovely extra to have although, I did add more cheese after I finished off the first layer. Not a huge fan of the almond biscuits I have to say, they taste okay but they have a really weird aftertaste for me!

I really recommend their cheese and onion crisps in the big pack, not the crinkle ones but the normal ones. Been getting them for years and I love it!

I wanted to get more of the attached pic, but they didn't seem to have them. Does anyone know if they've been discontinued?
I think that range of pasta sauces has been discontinue. There’s a new range, in taller jars with white labels, I think? I can’t remember the flavours off the top of my head but there’s definitely a fennel one.

Reactions: 1
Are Percy pigs that good? I hear a lot of hype around them, but they just seem like the generic foamy sweets. I have never tried them, but their description reminds me of the fried egg sweets we used to get back in the day for 1p.
Personally, I think they are gross but my sister is obsessed with them. Fried eggs are nicer in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Personally, I think they are gross but my sister is obsessed with them. Fried eggs are nicer in my opinion
Not a big fan of the foamy percys. If I’m going to eat sweets, I prefer the Colin jellies or the Percy phizzy pig tails

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Those peanut butter & caramel chunkies - Oh. My. God. Seriously addictive.

Anyway, I went to M&S today and got my free croissant! Also a pork and chicken pie which looks good, the £10 pizza deal, Marmite cream cheese, and some fishy picnic food for my weekend. My total reductions were £10.40, so I did mostly stick to the offers.

Reactions: 2
I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE

I’m having buttermilk chicken tenders with “our best ever” Mac & cheese and then veg.
Little tip for the buttermilk chicken - before you put it in the oven, drizzle it in honey and then cook for 5 mins longer 🤤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Those chunkies are amazing!!!! Does anyone know how much they are please?
It was £5.00, it’s big. Says it serves 10, or maybe five greedy ones !

Does it look like this?
Yes! That’s it. They didn’t have any in my M&S in the fathers day display but I look every week. It wasn’t with the packs of everyday sweets it was with the boxed chocolate. I am so looking forward to digging in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.