Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mememe13

Guys let’s not forget she and Ali used to dry their undies on their breakfast bar in their old home because they didn’t have enough room for an airer. Wasn’t aware she used to live in a fucking matchbox before moving into the residential care home. The audacity of these glorified beggars who make a point of saying what they don’t have when their followers are probably scraping the pennies together just to buy a lipstick from Laura Mercier because they desperately want a slice of the influenza pie. Lydia ‘I haven’t got a mattress for the guest room yet and our old tumble dryer is a bit rickety so give me free shit’ Millen, your life is the stuff of my nightmares

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Manbitch

Does Lydia Millen photoshop ?

Photo 3 from lydia’s Instagram

Photo 2 the bar at VIlla Rene Lalique note that the bar and the shelves avowed are roughly the same height, but in Lydia’s the bar is much higher, a little leg stretch?

Photo 1 readjusted proportions of bar area including Lydia’s legs 🤔

Attachments

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Stop perving over Ali please 🙁
Listen we all know I have a soft spot for the twonk.
He’s a fine looking.....vertically challenged hunk of love, I was almost jealous of lumi earlier
(Please note it was Lumi, not Lynx 😏)

But all those fan boys I’d have to fight off, And he’d probably borrow my clothes or shoes because we’re the same height 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
It just isn’t meant to be..

• Haha

missstarlight

She slates her mom here and there in the flogs but I can only recall this one occasion. I have a toxic relationship with my mom but I don’t go and air out my dirty laundry to anyone, let alone on YouTube 🤦🏻‍♀️ (Starts at 01.38 but it’s a bit tricky to do it on my phone haha)

Her mom works in Tesco I think. Liedia went to see her once when she was at work, manning the cosmetics section or sth if my memory serves me right.
There was also a YT video of her that shows her going into Tesco's beauty section (she calls her mother a 'BEAUTY Ambassador' or something along those lines to make her mother's role sound more posh.
She says hello to her and surprises her and she says something like...
'Here's my mum, she works here at Tesco's beauty department and she still doesn't know that my face is on the Loreal stand)'
Something along those lines...
I remember thinking... Wow, everything really has to be all about you Lydia.
She's a horrible person.
My parents aren't perfect (NO ONE IS PERFECT) but I always treat them with compassion and understanding because they are my parents. My mother is lovely and selfless. I'm thankful for her and even in our bad times where we would clash, I always think about the 9 months my mother was pregnant with me. I always think about the times she looked after me and fed me when I couldn't feed myself as a baby.
I think, if you have a bad relationship with your parents, it can't be helped because everyone goes through family problems but just keep the bad stuff to yourself and if you're religious, just pray for them or if you're not religious, cast aside the hate and keep it private.
Broadcasting it to the world is disrespectful, not only to the people involved but to herself as well.
She really has no clue.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
These influenzas are having a collective meltdown on Twitter. 😆 Pull up a seat. Someone grab the popcorn.
Hiron’s is an embarrassment to herself at this point. Angry little woman 😂 how anyone takes advice from her i will never know, she’s hardly a walking advertisement for beauty and skin care is she 😬

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Hadassah is back! And the comments section is locked and loaded. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Because we all know Lydia is sitting up in her residential care house of horrors on her 13th glass of whine (Oops! Wine).

FireShot Capture 763 - gemma_w on Twitter_ _Watching Hadassa_ - https___twitter.com_gemmaw0981...png

FireShot Capture 764 - BIG CHANGES, DRAMA & MOVING ON... - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

FireShot Capture 765 - BIG CHANGES, DRAMA & MOVING ON... - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

FireShot Capture 766 - BIG CHANGES, DRAMA & MOVING ON... - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

FireShot Capture 767 - BIG CHANGES, DRAMA & MOVING ON... - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

FireShot Capture 768 - BIG CHANGES, DRAMA & MOVING ON... - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

FireShot Capture 769 - BIG CHANGES, DRAMA & MOVING ON... - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Nor is she a walking advertisement for common decency! I would be very afraid if I were those two people she very thinly veiled threatened “ come and try say it to my f**king face “ 😬🤭 not very ladylike and this woman was on This Morning only in the last fortnight or so with two of the nicest people you could meet, Philip and Holly. I don’t think ITV would stand behind someone who behaves like this, maybe I’m wrong.
She has a face like a slapped arse.....
I’m SOLD on the products she’s trying to sell me 😂
I want to look 10 years older than I am and like I’ve been smacked in the face with a fart. 🥰

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Wait! Is Lydia posting bag/belt-on-repeat Dior pics, whilst the Dior show is today in Paris – no invite to be found?

Yep. I thought so. 🤔😏 Silly rabbit.

PJuphha - Imgur.gif
y5GvHxu - Imgur.gif

Meanwhile... queue Victoria and Tamara...

Screenshot 2019-09-24 15.45.58.png
FireShot Capture 734 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_inthefrow_.png

I couldn't resist... the irony.
P.s. You can't beg your way into Dior, Lydiot. 🤷‍♀️😆

FireShot Capture 735 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2y8lt...png

Last edited:
  • Haha

missstarlight

And...
Lydia never disappoints...
Just tweeted 2 minutes ago about how much of a victim she is...
That this person was tweeting about her a day after her affiliate lynx disappeared and now she wasted time writing an email to this person.
Ladies,
Lydia is so close to a mental breakdown.
Honestly Lydia
You just told the world how sad you really are...
Lydia, you're like a little girl. Grow up. Why are you tweeting. You're just full of envy right now. You're so envious of the other Youtubers you're turning green. You really need some rehabilitation. Maybe go to that place you went to that looked like a spooky forest and start vaping there or something to take your mind off things. Maybe just take some time off or a lot of time off or just take off completely and never come back to Youtube.
You clearly can't handle this job anymore.

• Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
I love animals so much but am starting to really hate Lydia for making me not care about this cat.

My beloved golden, soul mate dog, died unexpectedly and I was gutted. GUTTED. But I went to work. I didn’t sob for weeks on end. Yes now and then I still tear up thinking about him but Lydia? C’mon. She is purposefully being as dramatic as possible. Opening a vlog in tears? What the hell.

This is not normal behavior at this point. It has well exceeded that by now.

• Sad
I'm not against drinking and i'm not a prude, but I think it says alot when she constantly references alcohol, "being fragile" after a night out, doing shots, having gin and tonics and drinking wine all the time. I dunno, I just feel like at 31 (also my age) that's a bit immature?

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Sheep intelligence. Exhibit A.

Person 2: Support Sali's petition to rid the world of people that disagree with influenzas.

Person 1: I read the threads. Didn't find the vitriol or lies?

Person 2: Watch the video.

Person 1: Yeah, I did.

Person 2: I didn't read it at all, I just believe her. 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 218 - Francesca Gudger on Twitter_ _@clarekleinedler @salihughes It’s absol_ ...png

source.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

ElleBow

(For the twitter blocked)
Lydia, I really hope you are reading this. My friend was attached in broad daylight and the police havent been much help at all. Did you read that correctly physically attacked. Bruised, shaken, knocked down, can't leave the house on her own anymore. And you want the police to sort put Tattle?Time to get your pumped up head out of the clouds.

Or shall I get you Cressida Dick on the phone??

• Sad

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Lydia, given your chosen profession, get your spelling/grammar together & stop embarrassing yourself.

Grammar is the difference between knowing your shit vs. knowing you're shit. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 779 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B26WfM...png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

PixelGirl

VIP Member
So... Lydia was definitely 'busy' this September. Let's recap, shall we:

She should cut everyone at Tattle Life checks for providing her talking points.

Does that about cover it? 🤷‍♀️ :sneaky:
I absolutely love and am impressed at your level of detail. Lydia made a bad move when she blocked you, there's a lot she could learn if she'd only allow herself to.

• Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I am so sorry and I try really hard to like him but I do think he is his own worst enemy. I hate the way he speaks like a 15 year old kid trying to impress "what's up, let's do this, kicks etc...grow up you moron you're 30 for God sake. The way he styles his hair to give him extra height looks ridiculous because it just gives him a massive forehead.His stupidly short trousers..I could go on but I do think he's a liar like her and has got used to this lifestyle and all the freebies and since moving into this environment with our Lady has an air of superiority this leaves a bitter taste for me. Yes he's clever with a camera and his editing skills are much better than hers but I still think he's an arse.
I have to agree with you. On one hand I feel a bit for him living with Lydia and her constant belittling him and he's much more personable than her, by a long mile. On the other, he choses to be with her and I think since he's seen all the freebies and pretence her lifestyle affords, he is fully on board with it and is just as bad. The teenage talk and embarrassing inability to pronounce foreign names correctly, makes me cringe so bad and I think he's fallen hook line and singer for this fake freebie lifestyle, I mean, why continue being an electrician (and as if Lydia Elise Millen would admit to say she's married to a tradesman) when you can be an influencer and fake it with freebies?!

He's great with his editing, granted, but what pisses me off the most about him is that he doesn't have many comments on his YT or insta, yet he never bothers to like or replies to comments unless he's friends with them. It would literally take him 2-3 mins to scroll down and like all the comments but he can't be arsed. To me, that's just arrogance and shows you have no interest in interacting with your audience. This to me show how both Lydia and Ali just want to milk their subs for all their worth and give nothing back.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Binthefrow shouts so loudly about bought followers I assume it’s because she also buys followers 🤣
Deflect...Deflect 😅

She must know Lydia does because she’s always dropping hints that she knows influencers that do it

Wrong thread but everyone needs to appreciate the “vogue granny bra” photo 🤣🤣

0FAAB548-447E-4BDD-923B-37CC6E6C3451.jpeg
30E73219-FBC1-440A-A035-1B3584FF628C.jpeg

So amazing to see women supporting women but they ALL allowed THAT to happen 🤣🤣

• Haha

My2cents

Chatty Member
How is it that during the midst of her order the Miele people just magically "reach out to you" and offer you 5,000 dollars worth of appliances? How do they even know who you are?

What the hell?
I was wondering this too, I don't understand why a company who wouldn't even know you've bought them as you bought them from a 3rd party seller would contact you to say you're not ordered the right ones or whatever bullshit she piped up with. I definitely call bullshiiiiiitttt, she must really think her followers are thick as pigshit, I swear I can't with this woman anymore...

• Angry