Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to a Michelin star restaurant to promote their 9 course menu yet sitting there with not a crumb of food anywhere on the table. That's the way to promote a restaurant eh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have a friend I grew up with (moved to London a while back and is now married) next door to me literally, who went to University and studied interior design, I half want to show them some of the photos and/or videos and ask her what she thinks of the plagiarising of things in their home shall we say, then the other half is I really don't want to embarrass myself :unsure:(lol very nearly ended up choosing the exact same course as her brother as well at the same place even coincidence or what, though decided to apply it to something else instead).

Last edited:
Screenshot 2019-09-23 at 17.41.08.png

Lydia's writing is an insult to the English language!!!!!! She doesn't even understand what a comma is or a full stop!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
“The power in this photo” hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Dammit I was gonna say that you meanie! :ROFLMAO: (meaning meanie as you beat me to it not about her pmsl).

As they're blatantly cash poor considering whats on Companies House, I'd effing love it if it bankrupted them serves them right.

On a serious note I'd love to know what goes on between her ears I really would, before getting really to understand what she's like gave her kind of a break for no more than a week then though oh this bints daft as two short planks.

Reactions: 2
Yep, and lots of people were contacting her employers ?Jaegar I think. They wanted her sacked for saying Princess Tippy Toes had a flat arse like a pancake.
A friend of a friend said she no longer works for the company. :mad: Not sure if she got the sack but maybe left under a cloud.

Smugness and shine or pure grease 🤮
those bloody hamster cheeks are there again!

Reactions: 5
Delighted for you Lydia.... now if you could just be gifted some self respect that would be fabulous...

F134127D-E47D-41B2-BC16-1A8043CB0371.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

This caption [emoji1787] And how is eating alone an enticing ad? She should’ve paid a member of the wait staff to sit with her to make it look like she has friends.

I’m all for confidently eating alone but 9 courses on your own sounds a BIT much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OVERHEARD CONVERSATION FROM THE MG BUNGALOW NORTHAMPTONSHIRE :

ALI: Realising that our minds control our bodies while our bodies reflect our minds amounts to understanding the most fundamental aspects of ourselves. Since the mind and body are interrelated, this understanding makes it easier to see why making the decision between a mixed leaf salad & Wagu beef burger served with a brioche bun and triple cooked french fries leads to a unseen but re occurring war in the depth of our minds.

LYDIA: I know what I bring to the table so trust me when I say I’m not afraid to eat alone.

ALI: You can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.

LYDIA: Alexa, play everyone that ever played me.

ALI: Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

LYDIA: She was brave And strong And broken All at once.

ALI: One of the most important things in life is to love and be loved! Ready to hit the Black & White themed welcome drinks party ahead of the #FrowWedding

LYDIA: My life is colourful so my clothes don’t have to be

ALI: Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad and this shirt is outrageously desperate to blend in...

LYDIA: All I really need is coffee, mascara and sunscreen.

ALI: I got a dig bick. You that read wrong. You read that wrong too.

LYDIA: French or Italian, I’m yet to find a Baguette I don’t like

ALI: Protecting my crown jewels for when @lydiaemillen see’s what i’ve done to our new @lydiamillenhome Cloakroom

LYDIA: Some girls are made of sarcasm and wine and everything fine.

ALI: We mature with the damage, not by the years.

LYDIA: Autumn teaches us how beautiful it is to let things go

ALI: Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them,that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

LYDIA: We’d rather be the girls who smiled than the girls who didn’t smile back

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You just wouldn’t do a tasting menu on your own, it’s a very odd thing to do.
She didn’t though, Carrie and her “team” were there....

That caption is Lydia’s pathetic attempt at bringing the sass, nothing more 😂

@Chichibangbang its honestly competitive cringe at this point.
The replies to these posts are always my favourite 😂😂
like they didn’t just lift the captions from someone on twitter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reading between the lines this sounds a tad aggressive and perhaps a little threatening!
Is she saying don’t mess with me?
I’m pretty sure it’s the twatty way to say she’s confident in her own ability to beg like a pro 😐

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.