Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2E460D00-FC19-420D-9EBC-0AC74BDFDCD5.jpeg

Lydia and her cat (please note this is lumi, not lynx) does not make a spin “class”
🙄

Reactions: 9
Watch out those leggings « are the best on the market », until she gets her next pair of frreebie 100% sponsored .
If she bought them they’re probably primark. 😐
Obviously the kids section because she’s so so tiny and ALWAYS has been 😬

193F30E1-6713-4266-A211-32EA47C819DE.jpeg

NO YOU FU€KING DON’T!!!!!!!!

On a scale of 1-10 how mean would it be to comment OMG DID LYNX COME HOME!!!!

She hasn’t told us it’s lumi 😐

3C043E47-C683-4547-9D65-22762ECE6912.jpeg

Oh Lydia make it stop 😆😆 I mean don’t because it’s hella amusing 🤣🤣
Bet she’s put her wedding dress on over the leggings 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Going through old lidl pics is oh so amusing lol the bloody tippee toes pose hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Geeeez now she’s listening to her wedding music, I swear she’s having some sort of break down, her behaviour seems unhinged lust lately 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Those tip toe photos are particularly bad 😂 in what world does anyone think that passes for a legitimate modelling pose? She's taken Tyra's H to T advice a bit too seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oily skin + tit tonne of Botox = super, super, super greasy shiny looking skin.

She thinks she glows but she resembles an end of the night vat of fat that’s had everything fried in it
Wow I haven’t seen these before... [emoji44]

Note the short legs

She has such a hard face. My Mother would have said "she is common as muck".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Geeeez now she’s listening to her wedding music, I swear she’s having some sort of break down, her behaviour seems unhinged lust lately 😳
Vic and Alex's wedding has seriously brought out her insecurities and I truly think she is totally gaga. There is something not right in all this wedding dress, music etc and her behaviour is creepy to say the least. If she has stopped seeing her councillor I think she needs to get back there pronto.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Vic and Alex's wedding has seriously brought out her insecurities and I truly think she is totally gaga. There is something not right in all this wedding dress, music etc and her behaviour is creepy to say the least. If she has stopped seeing her councillor I think she needs to get back there pronto.
Maybe she is hoping that Ali will propose again and that they can do a « claire« and have a second wedding. Then everyone will forget vic’s DO!

Is everyone watching the rugby?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The tippy toe photos just make her look like she's got a chair leg stuck up her arse😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Google is coming up with the goods for me today haha! I haven’t seen these gems!

And I don’t believe anything she’s ever said regarding her hair as it very much so looks like she has extensions in all her older pics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Going through old lidl pics is oh so amusing lol the bloody tippee toes pose hahaha

I actually really like her style here! This was around the time I started following her. She's kinda lost the plot now.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Olly Murs is 5ft8 and Lydia says she is 5ft7? Right........

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The shoes alone prove her height struggles 🤣🤣
Club couture was my favourite look 😐
0F7C9D9D-D5BE-4924-92F4-66D8D29F437D.jpeg

Followed by the beetle juice leggings era.
63186EF3-23F2-4551-9FB0-581FFE7A3589.jpeg
5D3555C0-6A94-443B-85EA-8DD65ADD88C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Don't forget her mini Axel Rose period you've showcased in your wee portfolio there, OTD. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually really like her style here! This was around the time I started following her. She's kinda lost the plot now.
I found her (and liked her) in 2016/17. It’s a shame she turned out to be such a two faced lying nasty witch that was completely fake.

This was when I liked her:

But she lost me at this stage (plus I saw her true self which turned me right off her):

Reactions: 14
I saw that photo and thought “get your bleeping feet off the chair you’re not heading to Ibiza to visit Lydia in the clubs ffs...

I’m getting old 😐
I thought exactly the same🤣. I bet he wouldn't do that at home😡

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.