Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huh, that video was just wierd. She did not answer anything thoo. You could tell she would not admit fully to things. Like, she payed alot of money for her wedding, did not get sponsored, but had some companys give her stuff? Uhm, is that not, uhm, kind of sposored then? And also, when she used the pillows... Dear lord... She just dont get it. Nobody cares if you say you like one pillow the best, but the next month you find a better pillow. But when you have a new favorite pillow every effing week, over years, something is seriously off.

This girl has so many issues. She should not be online. She should be protected from herself. Studies show that people who do SoMe often have mental illnesess. Because who in their right mind would live, lie and have this major need of sharing everyrhing? No normal person would think that anyone is interested in their lifes like this.

Wonder why she did not adress the most talked about issue. How she lies about her bloody height.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is also saying her channel is a fashion channel (Thats why she is coming off materialistic) and she has a passion for fasion. Nope, no, niet. 10% fashion, 10% makeup, 20% random timelapses, 50% houserelated inkl begging and 10% cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s such a shame Victoria is so professional. All the shade Lydia has been throwing of late... would have loved to watch the faux fur fly
FBC2DF81-EA54-4A98-BE54-F227A1C5E2B9.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's no other way to describe this video except for erratic. She has completely gone off the rails. I feel like the entire video is just her trying to justify her crappy behavior and lack of work ethic to herself. Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself here Lydia?

Also, is it just me or is her pretend posh accent coming and going through out the whole video? I'm from New England and it just reminds me of when people get angry or riled up and emotional and the Boston accent starts coming out :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She is also saying her channel is a fashion channel (Thats why she is coming off materialistic) and she has a passion for fasion. Nope, no, niet. 10% fashion, 10% makeup, 20% random timelapses, 50% houserelated inkl begging and 10% cats.

Lydia's channel would be so much better if she streamlined topics in to separate videos. Whining Wednesdays, Interiors Sundays, Fashion Fridays, #SponMakeup Mondays, Vlogging with your Thermomix Thursdays etc.

Or maybe she'd be happier if she just stepped back from a lifestyle and job that is clearly making her unhappy...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve said it before, but I really get Katie Hopkins vibes from her defensive rants in the way she speaks

Reactions: 5
Watched the video and honestly wish Lydia was more famous because I would so LOVE to see an SNL impersonation of this one...

Also how does one talk for 50 minutes straight but somehow not really say much? It’s an Art I tell you! [emoji2370]

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also how does one talk for 50 minutes straight but somehow not really say much? It’s an Art I tell you!
Welcome to the Lydiot Show – Sponsored In Part By Mindless Minions Everywhere

FireShot Capture 667 - SOME THINGS TO ADDRESS - Lydia Elise Millen - Inv_ - https___invidio.us...png
FireShot Capture 666 - SOME THINGS TO ADDRESS - Lydia Elise Millen - Inv_ - https___invidio.us...png

Lydia's delusions of grandeur baffles the mind... 🤦‍♀️

But literally – when you read the comments in her recent video one realizes why Lydia is so incredibly delusional. She lives in an adjoining idiot echo chamber with her minions praising every breath she takes. It makes sense really.

Lydia's mindless minions put her on a pedestal when she's not even worthy of a footstool

They seem to have incredibly low self-esteem (proof positive via Haddasah Cordoba's video comments) and put her on a pedestal when she's not actually worthy of a footstool. 🤷‍♀️

Every comment from one of her minions looks precisely like this. 😂

Lydia's clearly struggling to create fresh content – and it shows

This recent video is also proof of what we've said in this thread – she's struggling to produce fresh content (given she's not actually relevant enough to do what relevant and in-demand content creators are doing – fashion weeks. Tamara explains in this video why influenzas like Lydia are persona non grata at Fashion Week.

She's been really busy though... doing all of this (and little else).

Lydia's a sad dim girl. :LOL:

@Gemma_NYC did you just edit a recap 😂😂 I know I didn’t miss that first time around 😂😂 brilliantly done btw 😂
Haha! Thanks love.
You know, I was actually expecting more idiocy from her as of late and she never disappoints. 😂 🤷‍♀️

Comparing her to other women - Actually most people compare her to a man but ok Lydia 😐
DEAD! :LOL: 😂 😆😝

Lydia has made up a new word - prevalent - don’t check the dictionary it’s a new word.
giphy.gif

And in case you don't want to watch Lydiot's latest vlog and lose brain cells by the minute, here's the play-by-play recap (that could have been covered in 10 minutes flat).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
See. Told ya she'd start digging all by herself @dezign. 😂 🤷‍♀️ Lydiot is so predictable.

View attachment 42484
Please don't bother me, I'm living my best life in this hole. I have my Thermocrap machine and a week's worth of Carrie's balls. I'm busy hiding my gifted items. No wait, I haven't the faintest clue where all that came from. If you ask me nicely I'll emerge on groundhog day in my Intimi- intimess - intemessemee - oh screw it, Jenna you troll.
PicsArt_09-20-12.22.27.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she really say that she doesn't care about the gifts? Wow!! I really hope that the brands stupid enough to send her free stuff take note of this and stop sending her anymore unwanted gifts hereafter.

Brands should actually send these products to those who will cherish them. Instead they waste so much money on these ungrateful twits. Ugh! She pisses me of so bad.

And the comment about how she will never steal someone else's thunder. Yeah right!! 🙄 She ain't got no thunder. Stupid, vapid, downright rude and ignorant witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK guys so sorry to have the bring all the boring questions but I can't quite understand how Lydia and Co have bought this massive house? Even if they had a decent deposit from the sale of their last home which bank would give you a massive mortgage based on the fact that you don't have a proper job? I'm really intrigued by this. I get that they get given lots of stuff but are they really earning enough actual money to afford this house? Can anyone enlighten me please?

Reactions: 6
OK guys so sorry to have the bring all the boring questions but I can't quite understand how Lydia and Co have bought this massive house? Even if they had a decent deposit from the sale of their last home which bank would give you a massive mortgage based on the fact that you don't have a proper job? I'm really intrigued by this. I get that they get given lots of stuff but are they really earning enough actual money to afford this house? Can anyone enlighten me please?
I just looked her company up, the newest accounts show liabilities are the same amount as assets, with cca 130 000£ cash and net worth of 1£.
I don‘t know either how can they afford it, the monthly installment must be huge. Unless she is paying herself a ridiculous amount for a paycheck and stripping the company from cash as much as possible.
Is anyone a finance wizard here?

Reactions: 5
They must have a mortgage in excess of million, payments of over £5000 a month for at least 25 years, no idea how they could secure that amount even if they are currently earning enough.

Reactions: 4
There's so much money sloshing around with all the quantitative easing banks are being pretty loose with their lending. As long as they put enough of a deposit down so the the bank can be confident that if they do repo and have to force a sale they get back their money. With a good mortgage broker I'm not surprised someone will lend to them.

The whole system is teetering on the edge and the problems from the last recession weren't fixed, just kicked down the road to let someone else deal with. House prices are so out of sync with wages, and have been kept afloat by boomers, help to buy cons and near zero interest rates. None of that is sustainable.

It's all going to come to a head soon. One industry I really wouldn't want to be in is lux fashion, let alone just an instantly desposable influencer. That's my take on it anyway.

I just looked her company up, the newest accounts show liabilities are the same amount as assets, with cca 130 000£ cash and net worth of 1£.
I don‘t know either how can they afford it, the monthly installment must be huge. Unless she is paying herself a ridiculous amount for a paycheck and stripping the company from cash as much as possible.
Is anyone a finance wizard here?
The public records won't show the dividends paid, and most will be taken out as dividends to avoid paying income tax.

Reactions: 7
Sounds good. I rarely take purchase suggestions from beauty/fashion influencers anymore but when I do, now I only listen to the smaller niche channels who aren't so blatantly disingenuous and money-hungry.

I'm not familiar with her, who is she?
A hideous, gaping wound of a mouth that just never STFU with what can be described as a "female" attached to it. The status of a brain is still being determined.

The only reason she looks like she’s got loads of positive comments is because she deleted the others 😂

I like most of us on here used to like Lydia brought some of the tit she peddled but now it’s just ad after ad after ad all fake.

I get what she’s trying to say about the cushions but also you get paid to like them so yes it does invalidate your personal opinion and therefore our opinion of you.

Lydia if you’re reading please realise in you’re mindless idiocy we aren’t trolling you but having a voice you keep deleting and giving you some advice you don’t want to take. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn't realise Halfpenny posted the photo of Lydia in her dress. The fact she put her dress on, got made up, took photos, sent them to her designer, no doubt asking to publish - because she knew how ridiculous it would look if she posted them on her own insta! THIS!!! this shows the level of her delusion and insanity, and insane jealousy of Victoria. Victoria and Leonie are the girls she aspires to be, but she will never be them, the only thing she can be is as thin as them. She knew her wedding 'content' was nowhere near as good or professional as Victorias, and she probably realised that she had not maximised her content, never thought to do a making of the dress video or anything else. Your true character will always come through, however much you dress things up or talk about who and how you are. All these little 'tells' just show her mental decline.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.