Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy JesADca Carter you have a thread here as well 😆
All for valid reason 🤭 birds of a feather and all that.

DE7BEF38-558E-428A-ACD3-D2927A1F1D6A.jpeg

I’m finding it difficult to go back to vapid vicki and her boring vlog after that 🤣

Reactions: 2
I thought that, it's not at all cosy is it?😂 Obviously nobody wants to sit near Lydiot, she'll be picking her nose and cleaning inbetween her toes... minging witch😂
and eating her scalp flakes!

This I as what all the YouTube girls are buying on Amazon. In every video about Amazon the girls are talking about this headband. Looks like they are all reverting back to childhood. 😆
remember those cheap dressing up outfits with the plastic princess tiara!?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Well i have a headache now from watching that, and from looking at her orange face.

She cleverly uses the tack of 'women should support women, and never be negative about women doing well' but misses the point. Because it's not about that, it's about calling out a liar, and someone who is not doing their job properly.

Like someone said on this thread - she's green with envy of Victoria, and coming out with all this bullshit about how she loves fashion and is all about fashion - after saying she was more into beauty a while ago hmm, and then wanting to share her wedding content hmm!!

Lydia is suffering from the ITF effect!

Reactions: 17
Well i have a headache now from watching that, and from looking at her orange face.

She cleverly uses the tack of 'women should support women, and never be negative about women doing well' but misses the point. Because it's not about that, it's about calling out a liar, and someone who is not doing their job properly.

Like someone said on this thread - she's green with envy of Victoria, and coming out with all this bullshit about how she loves fashion and is all about fashion - after saying she was more into beauty a while ago hmm, and then wanting to share her wedding content hmm!!

Lydia is just suffering all together from every effect, complex, syndrome, position of the moon or her own front teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She has InTheFOMO - fear of missing out on every event she’s not invited to, that vicki is 😐

I’m excited for her wedding vlog 🤣 2 years later,
which isn’t unusual when it comes to Lydia’s YouTube schedule and her worth ethic

I can’t seem to stomach watching her videos anymore. So, big thanks for the recap ladies.
If it helps she doesn’t eat anything out of her hair 😬 my stomach wouldn’t have coped with that either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I support women in my personal and professional life all the time. That doesn't mean I can't critique another woman's behaviour just because she is a female and that's "disempowering". What a load of BS.

I would like to say that I am personally surrounded by women (family, friends and colleagues) who I value and cherish. Also I participate in mentorship programs at my job that focus on bringing in and including females in traditionally male-dominated roles in the Tech world. I love anyone who is awesome male or female. I am specifically NOT anti-women and I don't have that impression of anyone who posts here either.

I discuss Lydia and her insane antics here because I mostly find her to be hilariously hubristic and remarkably, lazy, ignorant and hypocritical about everything she attempts. She reminds me of what I do not want to be as a person and as a woman. That being, I do not want to be entitled, greedy, wasteful, unfocused, emotionally-stunted, generally ignorant, unkind, selfish, and totally lacking in a sense of altruism and true philanthropy.

But mostly, I come here because you hilarious lot make me laugh constantly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Just watched the vlog😳. Who the flying duck does she think she is, sitting there gesticulating and ranting like a twit. She most definitely thinks she can do no wrong and it's not her it's everyone else who is wrong. I disliked her immensely before, but bloody hell she's wound me up with her supercilious tone and snarky remarks.

I'm not a vicious person, but I'd love to be able to put my foot through the tv screen and kick her right up her bony arse😡😡😡😡😡

PS. Are you duck a Creator😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Such an instigator! Bahahahaha! I'm waiting for her to say something flippant about it first. Lydia digs her own holes, I just like to fill in the dirt. 🤷‍♀️ 😂

See. Told ya she'd start digging all by herself @dezign. 😂 🤷‍♀️ Lydiot is so predictable.

giphy (5).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So I'm not going to watch her video, but did she really admit that she can't remeber what is gifted and then actually say she doesn't care? Wouldn't the CMA be interested in hearing that straight from the horses mouth?

Reactions: 13
Oh my god - I'm watching - "doing what I do best - defending myself" and for once she's not lying. She's so defensive. Touched a nerve, that's why. She knows she's a vacuous, shallow, insecure, unlikeable person.

HOW can anyone talk for so long about themselves?! I wonder how long she rambled on for before editing down the gesticulating crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I'm not going to watch her video, but did she really admit that she can't remeber what is gifted and then actually say she doesn't care? Wouldn't the CMA be interested in hearing that straight from the horses mouth?
Yep, that's what she said

Reactions: 3
E5A2BCF9-03FB-4E3A-900B-88DC14FEEF61.jpeg

Also.. forgive me, it’s not something I actually care about....

(Jump cut to Lydia in editing who’s realised what an idiot she’s been so grabs a shovel and tries to dig her way out.....)
20.30 on the film.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I prefer to create a little bit more substance" 😂 a time lapse of cleaning up your tacky house?! Pairing stupid structured bags with nighties and kitten heels?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is turning into unbelievable drama! How much longer will it be before Vic realises that she is being taken for a ride? Lidl is after Vic’s Dior fashion contact and nothing else.

Reactions: 12
She must have mentioned the words Creator/Creator's so many times in the vlog. YOU ARE NOT A F#CKING CREATOR. You are the equivalent of a door to door salesman trying to sell things. Creator my arse😂😂😂. I wish she'd show us evidence of at least one thing she's "created"🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just hate being lied to. You guys are what keep me coming here.

Will I watch this weeks fiasco, probably not!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.