Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilikenailpolish

I agree... that's a bit too much and I mean, I know she's in the stupid video and it's hilarious (a good throwback in case some people want to see what she looked like before all the surgery) but it's best not to throw accusations unless there's proof.
Sorry this thread moves too quick! Which video is she in please?

katiesmith81

VIP Member
“I promise il get on the shots and Carrie will run my stories

Carrie and Lydia drunk and screeching.....
I have some pins I’d rather stick in my eyes.
I’m on my 3rd insta account with her 🤣🤣 NOT because of trolling, I think she blocked me on one account because I called her Linda 🤣🤣
Really just for that? Mind you nothing surprises me about that daft bint tbh

Not that I am bragging at all trying out grammarly is a really neat application actually not getting that many errors (when using it on things like here which I am going to stop), ideally actually for when I start working on a project so thanks whoever mentioned it (not that bothered on here though lol).

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Bless him, he thinks he's so cool, but he reminds me of a little munchkin😂

an imaginary being having a small human form and a dutiful, amiable, innocuous nature. 2. a person who keeps busy doing things that are often unimportant, unnecessary, or annoying. Word origin of 'munchkin' coined in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Oh I thought this was about Lee Meldrum again.

missstarlight

Agree. Line crossed.
I agree... that's a bit too much and I mean, I know she's in the stupid video and it's hilarious (a good throwback in case some people want to see what she looked like before all the surgery) but it's best not to throw accusations unless there's proof.