Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brunette_

Chatty Member
Most of the creators I watch on Youtube go out of their way to improve their content with every new video. They always take feedback on board and follow up immediately. They never argue with their followers’ suggestions and critique, and often reply and ask for more opinions. They test and trial new things, buy better equipment, come up with fresh and extremely generous and engaging giveaway ideas. They edit on a level of world’s leading video producers. They make National Geographic jealous with their breath-taking drone footage. They lift a curtain off the most incredible and elite events in the world. They allow us to see and experience through them the most beautiful locations and the most thrilling activities. They laugh wholeheartedly, never moan or complain, are always in good mood on camera, bring joy into the life of a viewer, and, dare I say, hope? I’m talking about people (channels) like Kane&Pia, Jon&Janni Olsson Deler, Romee Strijd, Negin&Mauritz, Shay Mitchell, etc. And yet with all the hard work they put into their job, and all that joy they bring to their viewers, the majority of these channels have less followers, than Lydia! How is that even possible?!! And how is it fair? And WHY??? I feel so sorry for them. I am really curious what kind of people the 800k. of her followers are, that among all the wonderful creators out there they choose to admire THIS.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

beahunny

Chatty Member
Didn't this whole forum just go off on one user who DMed Lydia on Instagram asking her a relevant question? So why is this OK to do now?
I don't know what you are referencing here. But that person basically asked Lydia "Why are you such a failure when compared to other Youtuber's like InTheFrow?". When Lydia replied, that person blamed forums like this one for basically mind-washing them into hating Lydia. Which was a fairly ill-mannered thing to do in the first place and then turned cowardly when they blamed a forum when their original message was called out as unnecessary.

Asking someone why they are such a "failure" is NOT a relevant question. It's blatantly aggressive and antagonistic. Why not ask Lydia "Why are you so ugly compared to this person?" or "Why are you so poor compared to that person?". These are not the things that makes Lydia a crappy content creator. They are just plain mean and they are in no way relevant questions to ask Lydia.

Asking Lydia why she is so inconsistent with what she says versus how she acts is calling her out on her hypocrisy. When someone is being a hypocrite on a public forum like social media, then they are inviting that discussion to happen regardless if they agree with being called a hypocrite or not.

Last edited:
  • Heart

missstarlight

I can't believe she's still blind.
The police are far too busy dealing with real crimes and they are actually so stretched that the police are finding it so hard to cope.
Lydia, not everything is about you. Honestly, get a grip.
The police are hated too- by a LOT of people out there. The police are too busy dealing with a lot of horrible things out there, from crimes to accidents and real life threatening situations.
It really shows how self absorbed Lydia is because she thinks she's the only person dealing with so much negativity in the world.
There are people out there who are being threatened and they are private people.
Does Lydia not realise that she is living a public life? Maybe she's losing touch with reality.
There are hundreds, if not thousands of police officers who quit their jobs everyday because of how heavy their responsibilities and tasks are.
This moron keeps insisting that police get involved with this stuff.
No one is even threatening her on here.
No one is honestly wishing for her to die.
We may want her career to end but no one is making a threat against her.
I think in her quest to make us look sooo evil. She paints us all to be these violent and threatening bullies online.
She has lost her mind.

Screenshot 2019-09-27 at 06.03.24.png

This is how she wangled a free set of appliances from Miele. She ordered from John Lewis but the shipping was direct from the manufacturer. Once they notified her of the delivery she contacted them and told them she was the Lydia Elise Millen, Professional Beggar of Towcester who is a huge influencer in the UK. She then asked to speak to their customer services manager who then capitulated, upgraded the order and sent her free appliances! #miele

How ridiculous is she to show RECEIPTS that prove she didn't pay for shite?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
He must be aware that this spot is exactly where his avatar image will be. Easy for him to list it with all the other words he's used to make it clear and transparent. It is a conscious thought to place it where he has.
Precisely. Ali is fairly detail-oriented.

He's not quite as dim as Lydia. For example, in an IG story a few clicks later he wrote the content in black and above put the "ad" in white - in the clouds/sky (which is barely visible unless you pay attention). He knows precisely what he is doing. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

FireShot Capture 750 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_aligordon89_.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
68ED675C-AEE7-44E4-A5BD-334AFEBEE939.jpeg

Today has been a really crap day... I can’t believe it’s been 6 weeks since my sub numbers jumped because of cat-gate......
and they’ve stalled since then 🤦‍♀️
Do I need to lose another cat god damn it... you all failed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There was also a YT video of her that shows her going into Tesco's beauty section (she calls her mother a 'BEAUTY Ambassador' or something along those lines to make her mother's role sound more posh.
She says hello to her and surprises her and she says something like...
'Here's my mum, she works here at Tesco's beauty department and she still doesn't know that my face is on the Loreal stand)'
Something along those lines...
I remember thinking... Wow, everything really has to be all about you Lydia.
She's a horrible person.
My parents aren't perfect (NO ONE IS PERFECT) but I always treat them with compassion and understanding because they are my parents. My mother is lovely and selfless. I'm thankful for her and even in our bad times where we would clash, I always think about the 9 months my mother was pregnant with me. I always think about the times she looked after me and fed me when I couldn't feed myself as a baby.
I think, if you have a bad relationship with your parents, it can't be helped because everyone goes through family problems but just keep the bad stuff to yourself and if you're religious, just pray for them or if you're not religious, cast aside the hate and keep it private.
Broadcasting it to the world is disrespectful, not only to the people involved but to herself as well.
She really has no clue.
The reason her mother didn't realise that Lydia's face was on the L'Oreal stand is because she's had so much rubbish pumped into her face that even her own mother no longer recognises her as her daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart

Brunette_

Chatty Member
I hate to break it to you, ladies, but she still GETS THE VIEWS no matter wherefrom you are watching her. The only service Invideo is providing you with is an ad-free video stream. She would not get the view from a third-party Web-source only if that source first downloaded the video from youtube and then uploaded it to their servers to host. Which Invideo does not do. They are an ad filter, not a host.

On another note, that farting sound is definitely an actual fart, not a sound effect. There is no point to add sound effect with the same level of volume as their voices. Also sound effect farts are more pronounced and exaggerated.

Lastly, OMG she mimics ITF’s way of talking SO MUCH[emoji50] In the very beginning of the vlog, when she talks about her lipstick, she holds the camera, talks, smirks and laughs EXACTLY like Victoria. And I watch ITF for ages, I know for sure that it’s Lydia copying her, and not the other way around.

• Haha

ElleBelle

I think it is really interesting with people that live their lives online when you actually know them in person. To those looking in that don't know her in real life, they only see what Lydia chooses to share with them. I would say her life is heavily edited, but I think that is just her photos. Why did either of them feel it was necessary to share themselves crying on camera. We get it, you are upset, I have three cats and I'd be devastated, but I wouldn't put out a video of me sobbing while I'm editing for the world to see. Lydia also chose to leave in film footage of her crying, it is all for effect. For you @ElleBelle it must be quite weird as you know what she's really like. We've kind of figured it out, we just need the rest of the world to catch up with us. I object to how manipulative she is, and that's why I'm here and why I call her out for it.

Years ago I finally got to meet an author I'd been reading for years when they did a Waterstone's book tour. I was so disappointed with the person I got to meet as in my head I had built them up to be something they weren't (my fault not theirs). I was so shocked I booked to go and hear them a second time in case I was having an off day. Spoiler alert, I wasn't!
I do find it quite interesting how she came to this public(ish) way of life and puts herself out there the way that she does. And the commentary here is often sooo spot on! But tbh I barely recognise her now when I see a pic, she looks like a robot. Artificial without the intelligence. An unhinged walking talking advert for crap nobody needs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ewwwwwwwwww.........

715E3119-E945-44AD-9129-47CD63991480.jpeg

I remember a vlog from Ali when he went to see their new staircase being made, Lydia is wrestling lynx (I think it was lynx) trying to get it to stay in her arms and he’s having NONE of it 😆😆
Ali had him lying like a baby in his arms a few minutes earlier 🤦‍♀️
Those cats fucking ate her.

• Haha
  • Sick

Blair

Your posts are great! Keep them coming! I want to hear more about what she looks like? I’m guessing her energy is that of extreme negativity so I assume she feels yuck to be around.
You know when you walk past a person and can feel an overwhelming energy of "stay far far far away from this person" that's the vibe I got from her. Because I was travelling I was in a Tshirt, jeans and takkies (I think this is called sneakers/trainers elsewhere in the world) I think she thought I was some hobo from the street coming into HER elite shop. Lol. I actually wanted to go up and say hi to her but when I saw her looking at me like scum, I avoided her like the plague. At least I was touching the store items with hands that didn't look like I ate 20 bags of cheese puffs/hot cheetos unlike her. My husband said she looks like she has lumpy skin disease. This is a disease that affects cows (ironically) and makes their skin lumpy like her face. See attached.

Attachments

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Didn't this whole forum just go off on one user who DMed Lydia on Instagram asking her a relevant question? So why is this OK to do now?
Ha!

So it's one thing for Lurkerlyfe to climb directly into someone's DMs and ask a loaded question/insult to evoke a response. And then backtrack on the initial DM to Lydia and blame an online website for your behavior and mental state. 🤦‍♀️

It's quite another for @nadiathr to share her opinion on a public YouTube video in the comments section (which is why comment sections exist in the first place).

One is like voicing your opinion at a local town hall while the other is akin to driving to her house and knocking on the door.

It's not that deep.

Apples and oranges. 🤷‍♀️

The former is utter nonsense and the two are not one and the same. 😆

I've left a comment on Hadassah's vlog as well. But to crawl up in Lydia's DMs only to get your ass handed to you and retreat with your tail between your legs –– and blame a bunch of strangers for your mindless behavior. 🤦‍♀️

P.s. Not sure anyone went "off" on her. However, more than a few people did question her intentions of sharing that shameful nonsense with the rest of us. Most of us wished her the best.

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I suppose it is possible she is receiving private messages, but to my knowledge, none of us here do that at all, as most are blocked anyhow. She just needs to block those people that write directly to her that says anything she doesn't like or step away from social media.
Nothing on these threads ever crosses the line, if something does slip through by accident (which is rare, but on hundreds of threads it’s possible) it’s deleted as soon as it’s flagged up, anyone crossing that line is banned immediately. Hilarious most of the time these “troll” accounts are probably the user themselves trying to cause drama and sending “hate” to themselves so they can scream troll, we’ve seen it happen before!!!

In a way tattle life is doing her a favour 🤷‍♀️ She can read our criticisms (if she chooses) without having to deal with them on her own socials, and she can also choose to ignore it 😐 which is her choice

Look how we all acted when someone did slide into her DM’s to ridicule her 🤷‍♀️ We defended her against that user. If she can’t take the criticism maybe Carrie should control all of her social media accounts.

Lydia stirs the pot whenever she gets the chance
This!!!! Bad ass Lydia can take on the world but don’t you dare say you hate her 90 quid scrunchie you troll 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Ali is up to Lydia's ASA Violation Antics In Latest Jimmy Choo Ad On IG Stories

No more respect for Ali Millen-Gordon. In his latest antics, he's attempting to hide the "Ad" disclosure behind his profile photo in the top left-hand corner. The only way to see this is to pause Instagram Stories.

I tried to give Ali the benefit of the doubt, but that's blatantly deceitful.

A clear ASA violation. He knows precisely what he's doing.

Why is it so hard for these two to be honest and transparent with their brand partnerships? The lying apple doesn't fall far from the Lydiot tree. *Oh well, time to file an ASA report online.* 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Screenshot_2019-09-25-03-49-47.png
Screenshot_2019-09-25-03-49-54.png

Screenshot_2019-09-25-04-13-26.png
Screenshot_2019-09-25-03-49-42.png

In the UK, the CMA is pretty clear about brand sponsorships and endorsements

"People need to know if influencers have been paid, incentivised or in any way rewarded to endorse or review something in their posts. It’s important that they make this clear to their followers. This includes when a product or service has been given to them for free. This needs to be clearly stated when a product, brand or service is tagged, linked or endorsed in any way. If you mislead your followers, you may be breaking consumer protection law, and could face enforcement action from the CMA, local authority Trading Standards services..."

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Lydl's fantasy be like..
Channel 5. Trolls; We're Coming To Get You- Lydia Elise Millen Special.

*Knock on door*

Reporter- 'Are you Gemma_NYC of Tattlelife? What do you have to say about the following comment you made about Mrs Lydia Elise Millen-Gorden on the 29th September 2019; 'Ali must have been tired of Lydia whining about her mediocre IG after she caught Victoria upping the IG game' ?????'

• Haha

nadiathr

I don't understand the whole drama and victimization.
No one cares about her height, I'm short too but I don't stretch my legs in photos.
Nobody hates you, nobody wants you any harm Lydia Elise Millen.
I actually felt really sad about her cat gone missing. I've said it a million times, I'm a cat owner and animal lover, it breaks my heart to hear this kind of stuff, I've never once made fun of this misfortune because I know how devastated I'd be if God forbid this would happen to me.
But filming yourself crying, lying constantly about what you buy and what not, begging for free stuff.. that is something I simply dislike your brand. I don't care about you as a person, I wish you all the best, I don't like your brand. As simple as that. Now that you've read this, go on Twitter and rant about your brand being disliked. 🤭

Flix16

I'm confused has someone really threatened her or is she misconstruing criticism as threats to her life? Did I miss something?
Receipts or it didn’t happen.
She’s always taking about receiving threats and trolling but she’s called wolf that many times I don’t believe it.

I mean, no-one should receive threats. I can’t stand Lidil and everything she stands for but I wouldn’t wish physical harm on her. And no-one here does. We all just despise the fact she makes coin by conning and lying to the public.

And as someone else already pointed out. She needs to get a fucking back bone or get a new job.
There are people who are in real, hard working jobs earning a quarter of her wage that actually receive abuse and deal with real stress on a regular basis.
Teachers working in packed class rooms with children who are abusive and often violent. Working 12+ hour days and getting no thanks in return.
Nurses and doctors working overtime and not getting paid for it. Getting no breaks, trying to monitor multiple wards and holding the hands of dying patients.
Police having rest days cancelled. Going to incidents where they’re beaten, spat at, called pigs and told their kids should die of cancer.

Yes everyone, please feel sorry for poor little Lidil sat on her phone 18+ hours a day googling her name to see what “nasty” things people are saying about her.