Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds good. I rarely take purchase suggestions from beauty/fashion influencers anymore but when I do, now I only listen to the smaller niche channels who aren't so blatantly disingenuous and money-hungry.
This exactly, seeing how this will unfold for infuencers in a recession will be interesting. Only the strongest will survive.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only reason she looks like she’s got loads of positive comments is because she deleted the others 😂

I like most of us on here used to like Lydia brought some of the tit she peddled but now it’s just ad after ad after ad all fake.

I get what she’s trying to say about the cushions but also you get paid to like them so yes it does invalidate your personal opinion and therefore our opinion of you.

Lydia if you’re reading please realise in you’re mindless idiocy we aren’t trolling you but having a voice you keep deleting and giving you some advice you don’t want to take. 😂
Also "liars" aren't only sinister people. She kept saying "Everyone says I am a liar! I am not a sinister person!"

Liars aren't just one thing. They are also insincere and manipulative which describes YOU quite well. You referencing every last beauty item you feature on your channel as your "absolute favourite" is INSINCERE. And that makes you a LIAR because you are only talking about something because you are selling it.

Which you could just come out and say "I was paid to talk about this. I used it and I like for "xyz" reasons." or "I was offered payment to talk about this product but I used it and I didn't like it for "xyz" reasons. So I wanted to share this bad review with you because your faith in what I produce here in my channel is what motivates me to continue running a Beauty/Fashion blog and I can do without taking a cheque from every last brand to throw something my way."

That would be sincere and trustworthy, Lydia. You do the opposite of that. All the time. So your audience is losing or has lost trust in you and all that is left are the wanna be influencers who just want your subscribers to come to their channels too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This latest vlog was directed to us, simple as.... also surely remembering what items were gifted are important for tax claiming reasons??? Is she doing tax evaision now???? 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Welp... Here we go! What else could Lydia possibly have to "address"?
Here we go again! She's going for the views with another poor me saga on "The Truth About Lydia Millen" video she bullied another content creator to take down.

And yes, Lydia. Your passive-aggressive tweet vomit indirectly bullied that girl to take down her video. No doubt your lemmings (Ooops! Minions) also played a part.

Here's a screenshot from some of the comments under that video...

Here goes Lydiot ... "defending herself."

View attachment 42431

Use the link below so Lydia doesn't get the views. 👇

I'm only 1 minute and 52 seconds in and I'm already fuming at how much nerve this b*tch has...
What a moron.
Fool, you're really digging yourself a hole...
'What I do best at defending myself- haha.'
How the hell is this POS an influencer?
HOW????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously no matter which Brands out there they should STOP 🛑 working & giving her freebies..

1. L'Oréal
2. By Terry
3. NARS (free trip to bora bora)
4. GHD (free trip to finland)
5. Jo Malone
. Aerin
7. Elizabeth Arden
8. Emporio Armani
9. Longines
10. Bvlgari
11. Lancome
. Laura Mercier (and now)

So much more besides from above mention ⬆
Get everything for FREE and people like us spending it with our hard earn money.

My post here are not envy/jealous.. just to tell from what I’ve see.. I believe everyone see it too.. She get FREEBIES from those well known brands and still earn money out from them and they still paying her.. Consider our advice stop 🚫 working with her or sending her freebies..

Singapore cost $425 & GHD send FREE?
FA0882A7-7B33-4CA1-946A-7C13954E9F83.jpeg

Calling “Weird” bag in video
3D4C573D-F6F8-4157-B27C-204CEF501ECF.jpeg
F8560808-D7CA-47C8-B9E2-03DB36260129.jpeg

• Angry
What a load of bull****
Responses to all the points she raised in her defense video.
Lydia, I hope you read this but I don't really care, I'm sure a lot of people will.

1. 'People can always slide into my DM's so we can have a full discussion' (instead of making videos about her without her consent).
You can't even respond to nice messages/comments on your video and I know for a fact, you don't respond because a LOT of people have messaged you and have said that you have never responded to their DM's whatsoever. You're so heavily focused on the hate that you're blinded so completely about the lies that comes out of your mouth.

2. A lot of people make videos about other Youtubers/Celebrities/ Writers/Songwriters/Singers/Actors... They don't make a video response every single ffff minute a video about them comes up. This really shows how narcissistic you are Lydia. You want it on your terms you say? Yeah because you're a control freak. You need a therapist but I think you're beyond help at this point.

3. Drop the accent- We all know you're from a lower class background. No amount of expensive candles and designer lamps will ever change that fact. You can't fool the UK upper class with your fake accent. It makes us all cringe to see someone who dresses like you and acts like you pretend that you're rich. You are not. Your old photos clearly show you're a stripper from Ibiza.

4. The girl who made the video- Her opinions didn't change because other people pointed out your flaws. The awful things about you are things she already knew deep down but she probably pushed in the back of her mind a lot and so when people POINTED THEM OUT, she was awakened.
THEY HAD AN EPIPHANY and that's what YOU ARE SCARED OF! You don't want anyone else to be elightened because you will lose your credibility to even more people. That's what you hate about all of us who you say only gossip about you but the truth is, you are scared. YOU ARE SCARED that people who blindly follow you will join us in the light.

5. You say 'You only see a snippet of my life'- Well you know what Lydia? That's the thing... Even though we only see a snippet of your life, we can see how tit of a person you really are. We can see in the little bits that you show us, how PATHETIC, CONNIVING, FAKE, MANIPULATIVE, BASICALLY JUST HORRIBLE of a person YOU REALLY ARE. The fact that you even made this DEFENSE video just shows how pathetic you are. You're so self absorbed and let's not forget, BORED you really are. A lot of these influencers are going out there making videos of things that are worth watching yet you sit in your 'RANT ROOM' boring us with your drama.

6. Your parents are so surely proud of what a trashy life you now have. Having to make videos like this just to defend yourself from trolls. Yeah, I'm so sure that your parents are so proud of you. You know... You in your rant room, talking about how you waste your life reading comments about you online. Great life you have there Lydia. Well done.

7. We all love to change. We all want to change for the better. You say you have changed but that's the thing, you have changed FOR THE WORSE. You say, you don't want to be the same person... well yeah you were tit before so we get that but the fact is, you're not getting better. You're getting worse. That's a fact and if you can't see that, then maybe you need to be a stripper again. BE A STRIPPER again and STRIP yourself of all the material things you have. Go on a hike somewhere on top of a mountain and sit there and meditate (doubt you can think of nothing and empty your mind because you only think about yourself a lot) but really look inside yourself and think... You will see that you are not getting better. YOU ARE GETTING WORSE. I love how when you talk about this topic you TOUCH YOUR NOSE A LOT. Yeah, because you know yourself that you're spewing out a lot of lies. Your body language says it all.

8. We don't need to be comparing you say? Well why do you compete with all these other women on YT? Why do you upload a video the same ITF uploads a video. Comparing? Isn't that what you constantly do? Practice what you preach. I can't believe you had the nerve to be telling us what we should and shouldn't do when you're doing nothing but the opposite of what you preach. You have lost your mind I think. Truth is, you're jealous.You're jealous of other women. You portray a life that YOU HOPE PEOPLE WOULD ENVY. You don't want to inspire others. You just want a blind following of blind minions who will live their life BLINDLY LIKE YOU.
YOU JUST POSTED ON TWITTER- about feeling like a 13 year old again blah blah when you mix with other YT women...
So you're preaching against bullying and yet YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BULLY OF ALL.

9. No one can sway your opinion by gifting you something you say? Another lie. You promote even the crappiest of items for bucks. We all know how cheap you are so please, don't even waste your breath trying to defend that. All your viewers and I mean even your minions know you promote things because they paid you. Tesco can ask you to promote the dust on the bottom of their shelves and you'll promote it as long as they pay you to do it.

10. Sudden weight loss?- Probably because you're so stressed out. Stressed out that your world is starting to crumble. We all know you must be crying at this point because you know it's true. You and Ali are losing weight- not because of training hard... but because you're stressed out to the max. You're probably too busy trying to find a new career to fall back on now but you don't know how to start because your lies are all over the internet now. Healthy? You're not healthy. Your physical health may be healthy but your mental health clearly isn't.

11. We can't believe you like your nose. You also need some eye health check ups. You may need glasses if you really like your nose after your procedure.

12. What you do for a job was barely mentioned in your wedding? But all the things in your wedding was sponsored so you may not have said it a million times there but it's all over the place at your wedding. Barely mentioned?- IT WAS INCLUDED IN YOUR TACKY VOWS. 'Didn't you say ' I promise to help you with your YOUTUBE videos???? and you think it was barely mentioned? It was the tackiest vow we have ever heard. You say you weren't paid? Bull****. Why else would you be tagging all those brands. Most importantly, why would a close friend of yours disclose that on these gossip sites. Your own friends. Your own close friends have dropped the truth on here already. Your wedding was sponsored. I think this is probably the lowest moments of your life Lydia. What a shame. I think if you were just honest, it would have honoured your wedding more, no matter how tacky it was but the fact that you're still here denying it, and contradicting yourself- saying you weren't sponsored then some if it's gifted? What is it? You're a liar.

13. Consumerism? Lydia... you're not a small fish like you say, you're a big part of the problem. You and your other YT enemies/friends. You are all the reason why so many women think they're not worthy because they don't have the handbag you were gifted. You are the reason why some women feel like they have to bankrupt themselves just to afford the things you have which are unrealistic expectations because we know the stuff you have are gifted. If promoting products is your job, fine, I respect prostitutes who have no choice but sell themselves so if you want to be a brand hooker that's fine- but where's the honesty Lydia? Where is the honesty in all of this? Why don't you tell them the truth- everything is gifted isn't it? Maybe, just maybe if you do that, your viewers will understand that they don't have to throw away their foundation they just bought last week when you promoted it because this week you have a NEW FAVOURITE. The problem is, you consume too much. Portray a fake life too much. You pretend too much. You lie too much. You beg too much. You play a victim too much.

You're too much of a problem and I think that you need some urgent rehabilitation.

I'm not just hating on you. I'm genuinely concerned about the negative impact you're bringing into the world and yes, I am frustrated about the fact that this world has rewarded people like you. I'm scared about the world and what it's coming to.

Where is your shame Lydia? Have a little bit of shame for once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I can’t with Lydiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s lying through her escalator teeth 😂

Someone pls go dig a comparison photo of her non-existent lips vs her #gifted inflated sausages now from GG (esp. when they were so swollen after the injections, so many on her flogs)

She’s going on about “I don’t smoke” but we know you vape, hun. Oh how fun it was to play the “spot the vape in Lidl’s flogs” back on GG glory days.

Re: the bungalow mortgage, I kinda recall her mentioning in some flog that Ali’s parents helped them out in some way (co-signing?) Pls chime in if you remember.

• Haha
Re: the bungalow mortgage, I kinda recall her mentioning in some flog that Ali’s parents helped them out in some way (co-signing?) Pls chime in if you remember.
I recall mention of Ali’s family helping them as well. Wish I could be more specific.

It stood out to me as it wasn’t their first home so they had the money from the previous sale. Having said that Ali was relatively new to YouTube at the time so perhaps their income wasn’t steady enough. That and the fact they just took too big a leap purchasing such an overpriced property. Can’t fix stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lydia's channel would be so much better if she streamlined topics in to separate videos. Whining Wednesdays, Interiors Sundays, Fashion Fridays, #SponMakeup Mondays, Vlogging with your Thermomix Thursdays etc.

Or maybe she'd be happier if she just stepped back from a lifestyle and job that is clearly making her unhappy...
If she does.. She definitely reading here in tattle.life 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lidl, duck off with your ‘cushions’! The point is that we all know you change your ‘favourite cushion’ not because of ‘increased symmetry’ or whatever you’re wanging on about. You change favourites BECAUSE YOU WERE PAID TO!! And we all know it because we’re not the stupid, naive five year olds you seemed to think you were lecturing in that video! Sheesh, I’m only ten minutes in and she’s making my blood boil already! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
I'm not familiar with her, who is she?
A very nasty piece of work. If you Google her name you'll see what I mean.

The public records won't show the dividends paid, and most will be taken out as dividends to avoid paying income tax.
You still pay some tax on dividends, called Corporation Tax, but it is way less than you'd pay if you were in a conventional job and being paid a salary, as your tax percentage gets higher with every threshold crossed. With Corporation Tax, not only is it lower, it doesn't escalate.

I recall mention of Ali’s family helping them as well. Wish I could be more specific.

It stood out to me as it wasn’t their first home so they had the money from the previous sale. Having said that Ali was relatively new to YouTube at the time so perhaps their income wasn’t steady enough. That and the fact they just took too big a leap purchasing such an overpriced property. Can’t fix stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️
The parents might be guarantors, if so I'd be quaking in my boots if I were his parents.

Reactions: 5
She’s going on about “I don’t smoke” but we know you vape, hun. Oh how fun it was to play the “spot the vape in Lidl’s flogs” back on GG glory days.
We’re “not blind😆 Lydia who are you trying to fool?
7A791EAC-C230-4CC5-B8EA-2D00495E9B57.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ha! Why does Lydia always need to 'defend herself'. No one else does this and it is literally mind numbing content. Maybe she should take a step back and see why she gets more hate than others? Just a thought. It clearly gets to her or she'd just ignore it.

Regarding her company accounts, removing the full amount of reserves means she is taking everything available as a dividend.

Dividends are actually double taxed. You pay Corporation tax on your company profits and then dividends come after that and are taxed personally via self assessment. Over the basic rate of tax they are actually taxed at quite a high rate (considering you've already paid Corporation tax on them).

She hasn't filed for 30 April 2019 yet but two years ago amended accounts were submitted to show that she declared a dividend of £401k. This was around the time she was buying the house so I assume she used this to get a bigger mortgage as mortgages are given on your personal rather than your company income. The personal tax on this would have been £136,000 (yes I just calculated it!). Sadly she didn't declare publicly what her dividend was in 30 April 2018. I hope for her sake it was lower as it looks like there was £250k of reserves in the company.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only reason she looks like she’s got loads of positive comments is because she deleted the others 😂

Lydia if you’re reading please realise in you’re mindless idiocy we aren’t trolling you but having a voice you keep deleting and giving you some advice you don’t want to take. 😂
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: 6
Also while I'm at it...(sorry for the double post)

Do these guys really think they will still be at this career in their 50's?! Most of the gullible people that buy into influencers are young. And they aren't going to want to watch some old biddy putting her make up on surrounded by her cats. They should be trying to pay off their mortgages while they are still somewhat relevant because no one is going to be funding oap millen to prance around Paris.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably one of the more petty things to drag back up but I can’t get over the fact she refuses to say what the product campaign was that she was offered and turned down.... that she then used and loved 🤷‍♀️

Her subscribers are supposed to be her “friends”
Saying what the product was is not going to piss on another influencers parade,
if anything it’s going to support what they’re saying if they also upload about the product. I’m sure the company has contacted more than just one influencer so it’s not going to reveal who was “second choice”
If anything she’s been more snakey by throwing out a few tit bits of information and leaving us to guess when said “second choice” uploads about an American beauty product 🤷‍♀️
Why not just say “I was asked to work with XYZ and I turned it down because I didn’t think it worked for my channel but whoever went with the campaign is very lucky because it’s a brilliant product.....bla bla bla”

Facts. If she’s not paid to “help” her subscribers with suggestions, she won’t do it.
And by mentioning that a second account might promote it, she making someone in her own industry look bad/lower on the ladder to her.
Bitchy.

I also don’t think we put her in competition against Carrie.
Carrie is only learning how to play fetch like the good puppy she is 🐶 let her bake her balls and dress up as a waiter, she’s a good girl...sit Carrie! On the seat under the stairs
I think she put Carries name in instead of Vicki’s, you did that didn’t you Lydia 😬

Her “entire industry is built on honesty and authenticity”
And there we have it, the reason her channel didn’t grow AT ALL until she misplaced a cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just caught up on hundreds of comments on here (holy tit WHAT A READ!!) and I’m speechless at everything lidl has said & done.
She needs to be medicated to the point of comatose and institutionalised.
And yes she needs to be cancelled.
She is a total scumbag loser

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I LOVE when the sheep try and outdo each other for that coveted repost 🤣🤣🤣
It’s so cute 🤣
C3270EE4-391C-4D85-A17C-80D4CECCED2F.jpeg

“Work your ass off”
But why should anyone work their ass off, we can all do a half arsed job like Lydia!!
Turn our work in 6 months after it was due 🤷‍♀️
Hide key elements of it 🤷‍♀️ Lie 🤷‍♀️ Take days off because we don’t feel like it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.