Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks such tit it's unbelievable. She's now moaning on twitter for free Starbucks, because they don't do enough Gluten Free options. Well she's clearly not looking because they do gluten free sandwiches - oh wait - she doesn't eat sandwiches because that's real food! Living the energy ball life Lidl style!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, we hadn’t had a Starbucks attempt in ages! Get lost lidl, go to the shops, buy what you eat/love and make your own damm food in your thermocrap, learn to cook!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Self diagnosed gluten intolerances are my favourite 😐

So the “questions” worked......
Unbelievable

435FFD0D-0A3C-4255-8883-CBAD70A38C06.jpeg

I doubt she buys her own toilet paper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Self diagnosed gluten intolerances are my favourite 😐

So the “questions” worked......
Unbelievable

View attachment 43151

I doubt she buys her own toilet paper.
Why does she have to put: top of the range! Who actually cares, her life is just pointless !

So they have gifted her this? My ass.
Not a fan of Miele, their products are archaic!
0382A8A5-B1A3-42FE-B80A-1DAEAF09A218.png

Lucky for her it has « quick power wash », she will be able to « wack « those undies in it and stick them back on in mns. Who needs more than one pair of intifuckissi undies with a « miele Top of the range »

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, well, well...

Lydia finally declaring "press trips" on IG posts?

Glad you are (for now), but it's such a shame that you're only doing so because your content is placed under continued scrutiny and reported for not being transparent with your audience. A week ago you were still ignoring the CMA regs associated with your job.

News flash: Forgetting how to do your job correctly is not an excuse. Imagine if professionals in other regulated industries simply "forgot" how to perform open-heart surgery, or forgot to put the right part in your car. Laziness or "not caring about what's gifted" is not an excuse for your followers and definitely not for the CMA/ASA. 🤷‍♀️

Glad you've undoubtedly read here (Hey, Lydiot! 🖐) and taken notes per Haddassah Cordoba's video comments (no longer available since you indirectly bullied her to take it down).

Reality: People are even more aware and knowledgable on how to report your content and will continue to do so until you show you've wised up in a consistent way. But bravo on this, because it's been a long time coming.

FireShot Capture 706 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2tb4x...png

Reactions: 11
Why does she have to put: top of the range! Who actually cares, her life is just pointless !

So they have gifted her this? My ass.
Not a fan of Miele, their products are archaic!View attachment 43152

Lucky for her it has « quick power wash », she will be able to « wack « those undies in it and stick them back on in mns. Who needs more than one pair of intifuckissi undies with a « miele Top of the range »
I thought that..... Ooooh look at me with my 'FREE top of the range washing machine' 🙄
She's so far up her own arse and a cheapskate. She's an embarrassment to the human race !

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's official. Lydia is certifiable and mentally unwell.
Lydia slowly walking through her house of horrors on her IG Home account with that music is supremely odd. All is not well at the Millen-Gordon residential care of horrors bungalow. :oops:

FireShot Capture 707 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiamillenhome_.png

Reactions: 20
She talks such tit it's unbelievable. She's now moaning on twitter for free Starbucks, because they don't do enough Gluten Free options. Well she's clearly not looking because they do gluten free sandwiches - oh wait - she doesn't eat sandwiches because that's real food! Living the energy ball life Lidl style!!!
I despise people pretending to have an allergy. Here's Lydiot on Patricia Bright's latest vlog eating pasta (hint: pasta contains gluten, Lydiot) and proclaiming how good it is! Right at the end, at 22:58:

Reactions: 13
Well she is pleased to have a twindos washing machine, but when the sponsorship ends she will be ranting all over the place, because wawoui the dose are expensive and highly unecological with all that plastic packaging ! Just right for unecological, uneconomical lidl. No more zoo flora in the wash.

Reactions: 4
What I don't get is the fact she thinks we all want to look like we're all greasy and shiny. She just looks like she needs a good rub down with a towel🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she's got a free washer/dryer. What the fck is wrong with these companies? Do Miele think that her minions can afford a 2k washer/dryer? Why not give 20 free washer/dryers to nurses or firefighters, and then blog about it - surely that's better PR in the current climate?

When will this influenza age be over? It's sickening. I don't know what's worse - the fact that these companies are mindlessly handing over free goods to these vacuous bimbos, or the fact that so many thousands of people see them as role models to aspire to.

Reactions: 39
I can't believe she's got a free washer/dryer. What the fck is wrong with these companies? Do Miele think that her minions can afford a 2k washer/dryer? Why not give 20 free washer/dryers to nurses or firefighters, and then blog about it - surely that's better PR in the current climate?

When will this influenza age be over? It's sickening. I don't know what's worse - the fact that these companies are mindlessly handing over free goods to these vacuous bimbos, or the fact that so many thousands of people see them as role models to aspire to.
We ALL called it didn’t we.
Asking for advice from her twatty idiot followers (that can’t even tell the difference between 2 cats) because she was just about to order and needed their help 😬 complete with the specific requirements she needed.
Absolutely no shame.
It’s vulgar.

It’s exactly like Victoria with the Bentley. None of her followers can afford a Bentley ffs, it might get their name on our lips but that’s where it stops.

This does nothing but make me want to boycott the brand. I do understand why influencer marketing works, but it only works if you’re teaming up with a likeable influencer. And even then it gets so obvious what’s happening after a while.
I’m over it, at this point I’d prefer a billboard 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I can't find Lolas OP so I copied and pasted:

Lola Faith said:
I didn't realise Halfpenny posted the photo of Lydia in her dress. The fact she put her dress on, got made up, took photos, sent them to her designer, no doubt asking to publish - because she knew how ridiculous it would look if she posted them on her own insta! THIS!!! this shows the level of her delusion and insanity, and insane jealousy of Victoria. Victoria and Leonie are the girls she aspires to be, but she will never be them, the only thing she can be is as thin as them. She knew her wedding 'content' was nowhere near as good or professional as Victorias, and she probably realised that she had not maximised her content, never thought to do a making of the dress video or anything else. Your true character will always come through, however much you dress things up or talk about who and how you are. All these little 'tells' just show her mental decline.

Thing is she already made it ridiculous because why would she randomly send it to her at the time Vic was getting married anyway LOL she's so stupid.

I am really hoping that before long it simply will not be 'cool' to brag in this way on social media and influencer marketing will gradually die down.

Doesn’t look like she left her pit to get her new phone...
Probably sent the puppy

Reactions: 5
Wow...she knows fine well to go to a bloody Carphone warehouse or to her provider. I am speechless..
Apple don’t give freebies to influencers. If they were a nice company in other ways I’d love them for that.
But she’s definitely gonna give it a go anyway isn’t she.

Reactions: 7
We ALL called it didn’t we.
Asking for advice from her twatty idiot followers (that can’t even tell the difference between 2 cats) because she was just about to order and needed their help 😬 complete with the specific requirements she needed.
Absolutely no shame.
It’s vulgar.

It’s exactly like Victoria with the Bentley. None of her followers can afford a Bentley ffs, it might get their name on our lips but that’s where it stops.

This does nothing but make me want to boycott the brand. I do understand why influencer marketing works, but it only works if you’re teaming up with a likeable influencer. And even then it gets so obvious what’s happening after a while.
I’m over it, at this point I’d prefer a billboard 🤷‍♀️
What I don’t get is that even as a spender I don’t wake up in the morning thinking « oh, today I am going to buy a new washing machine… », it is not an everyday purchase, and I don’t have one for Monday, Wednesday … , so how can they be making money by sending her one for free to advertise.??🤥

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.