Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia congratulates herself because no one else will...

Well, besides Scarrie and her faux YouTube awards.

How about you hit 800k and then celebrate to thank all of your minions who employ you. Instead, you gloat and blabber on about how you've got your "mojo" back. No! Lydiot.

It's called Lynx bleeping off Catgate and other relevant influencers deigning to tag you whilst you were at #frowwedding and the LM events.

Otherwise, it's back to tumbleweed because your content is so subpar.

As I've said before, Lydia is desperate for engagement because her YouTube stats prove her channel is on the decline (FACTS) –– no real growth. So she's hustling IG affiliate lynx every chance she gets instead.

FireShot Capture 697 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Nothing to do with this thread,but a little because lidl’s name is in it.
« Yeah I don’t know if I’d feel comfortable stating the exact address but they bought it for £805,000, and they’re 20 min drive from Lydia & Ali »(Vic the stick)

So Vic buys a house for 800000 and will be able to sell it for that much and lidl buys a 1,3 milllen pound mansion, oups bungalow and will sell it for 800000! Who is stupid, who is clever???

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So Ali is on a press trip sponsored by Visit Singapore and Singapore Airlines for the Formula 1 GP #racewithSIA

Here are a few other influenzas that were also invited on the press trip (so we can enjoy their unedited IG stories w/ Ali) 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Not formally sponsored, but possibly there in partnership with Porsche:

The official brand press trip hashtags are as follows:

#racewithSIA
#FlySQ
#SingaporeAir
#visitsingapore

The only reason I care about hashtags (official brand hashtags) is that they are essentially a marketing calling card. You can glimpse which influencers are declaring a specific image an #Ad. And if someone doesn't, they're obviously breaking ASA/CMA rules. Easier to build a case that way! 😂

Ali generally does a good job declaring what is an #Ad and such so I don't need to drag him about it. But should be interesting nonetheless. 😝
Welcome to Singapore for watching F1 going ON when the country is
UNDER HAZE POLLUTION 😂
Remember to get your 😷 ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Truth About Lydia Elise Millen's YouTube Decline – FACTS

So, it's time for another update (some of you may remember my last one here) since Lydia loves to ignore the proper context for about everything. Her YouTube channel is still on the decline as new data is released (as of 9/21/19).

Hence why she's schlepping affiliate lynx left and right on Instagram. She knows this and is trying to refocus on IG. Which means there's more room for her to slip up on the CMA/ASA front in terms of failing to disclose brand partnerships. Since Lydia loves "facts," I figured I shared some updated ones. 🤷‍♀️ :unsure:😆

So if you see Lydia reaching with YouTube content this is why. She's not growing on YouTube and knows it.

People like Lydia better when her mouth is shut. Hence, IG.

1. Lydia's new monthly subscriber's data is on a constant decline.

Which means she'll continue to pull random content out of her ass to attempt to recover from this long downward trend.

Lydia Elise Millen's YouTube Channel Decline.png

2. Lydia's weekly subscriber's data is also on the decline YoY.

In terms of those who do stick around and watch her vlogs, the views have plateaued with no significant rise or decline in viewing behavior. Her minions are dedicated minions, at least.

Lydia Elise Millen Weekly Subscribers.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
<<comments removed as property information can not be posted on any threads>>

Nope. That's not it.
Grasias for the answer. I’m really curious if she’ll manage to sell it tho. And Why invest time decorating only to sell?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
Anyone else follow somone new on insta...then scroll down to their first pics to see if their lips/nose/butt is their own?[emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Carrie fancied the glass blower. He would only have to spend 2 mins with those two morons and he'd run a mile lol 🏃😂
Screenshot_20190921_233049_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20190921_233049_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20190921_233127_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20190921_233116_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 8
Upsie. I suspected that it’s not ok, but not sure tho 😬
If an address is posted or a link to a property site is posted it might be automatically removed for manual approval, we can get in a lot of trouble if we give out someone’s address so I assume that’s why 😬
No worries! Nobody means any harm we all know that 🙂

• Heart
Reckon the real reason lydl is fashion-week-phobic is that she can't handle being near girls who are actually tall?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Vic buys a house for 800000 and will be able to sell it for that much and lidl buys a 1,3 milllen pound mansion, oups bungalow and will sell it for 800000! Who is stupid, who is clever???
Don’t think they bought it at 1.3M pound.. for those who saw the post (before it’s been remove) knows how much was it as “property information” are not allow to post 😐

If an address is posted or a link to a property site is posted it might be automatically removed for manual approval, we can get in a lot of trouble if we give out someone’s address so I assume that’s why 😬
No worries! Nobody means any harm we all know that 🙂
Good to know that, thanks!

I wonder of she buys fake followers. Some smell fake accounts/ bots, with only 10-15 accounts following (Both her main and home account) and some other influencers, no profile picture, 0 followers and 0 posts.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Don’t think they bought it at 1.3M pound.. for those who saw the post (before it’s been remove) knows how much was it as “property information” are not allow to post 😐
If you go back to a thread that must not be named😂, you will probably be able to find lol the info about lidl’s bungalow. Please remember we are talking about queen millen, who is only interested in price tags! For sure today it is worth half!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.