Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s put her ass wiggle walk up on her grid so she can drool over her own behind after the stories expire 🤦‍♀️
So Lydia. So so Lydia.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What is with that stupid hairdo where it’s just basically been put into a half ponytail at the back of her neck?! It looks so ridiculous.

Also her story re: Carrie eyerolling behind her - way to through your pal under the bus you cheeky cow. How Carrie just doesn’t up and duck off is beyond me.

Reactions: 11
Next up is Fashion Week Reject Lydia Millen - Sponsored by Villa René Lalique's Château Hochberg

What an embarrassment.

This is merely Lydia's passive-aggressive anger about her fashion week irrelevancy as a "fashion" influenza.

This is also Lydia triggered by being so irrelevant that she did not receive a single invite to New York, London, Milan, or Paris fashion weeks. Don't worry, the only runway Lydia will ever walk down is the Milton Keynes grocery aisle. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 689 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2rcsZ...png

And if you ever questioned Lydia's mental state and her #frowwedding envy ... look no further.

This tweet says it all. :oops::unsure:😂

FireShot Capture 690 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1175351306640...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t think her arse looks any good or so great in those pants.
Let me guess..... fat injections in her arse cheeks next?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Breaking news.....

Aldi has not been killed by the neighbour because he was caught pissing in the garden

5D85A171-9DC5-4448-8682-F18D927A6CE6.jpeg

Lydia is so relieved.....

C1119EB5-C890-4AFA-AB75-22EF0A185B9A.jpeg
373E02C7-D744-42A6-B3A5-F3A58FF0BD22.jpeg

Reactions: 5

She has no friends married or not so it would be a pretty tit party of just her in her wedding dress 🙄 in fact she had this party the other day 😂

I’m pretty sure ITFs press trip, sorry wedding, was one of the only weddings I’ve seen Lydia at. At her age ( I would know) you normally have a couple a year 😂 maybe she couldn’t go as she had no gifted wedding outfits 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so insensitive ...Carrie her lackey BFF is single...so she doesn't get to come to the party unless she's catering!
Someone needs to wife her up or she’s off the guest list 😂😂

No blabbing face shots from Ali? :unsure: You can tell he and Lydiot are not happy at the moment. It's written all over their faces (no matter how Lydia tries to cover it up by walking around like a buffoon).
Maybe she was trying to get his attention with the ass wiggle.
You’re barking up the wrong tree Lydia. 😆 your business relationship is based on material items not your ass or face. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw Lydia, since you’re probably lonely and spending you evening reading here, let’s do a little throwback to the wedding of the century....
Classy........ is that a vape i see in the valley of the boobs!?

9215498B-6B71-4B22-B8A5-77136F3E728B.jpeg

And one of your “WTF are you wearing” looks... so Dior 😐
Those flares though.....

905E5855-6A36-445A-B8F4-4873B8D6B0FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.