Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brunette_

Chatty Member
I don't understand the whole drama and victimization.
No one cares about her height, I'm short too but I don't stretch my legs in photos.
Nobody hates you, nobody wants you any harm Lydia Elise Millen.
I actually felt really sad about her cat gone missing. I've said it a million times, I'm a cat owner and animal lover, it breaks my heart to hear this kind of stuff, I've never once made fun of this misfortune because I know how devastated I'd be if God forbid this would happen to me.
But filming yourself crying, lying constantly about what you buy and what not, begging for free stuff.. that is something I simply dislike your brand. I don't care about you as a person, I wish you all the best, I don't like your brand. As simple as that. Now that you've read this, go on Twitter and rant about your brand being disliked. [emoji2960]
Same here.
I don’t care about her. I stopped watching 2 years ago. I’m not following her on any of her SM’s. But I am generally interested in the development of this new influenza industry, and I like to research different subjects. And among all the WONDERFUL and AMAZING, and TALENTED influenzas I follow, beautiful, creative, happy people I really like to support, Lydia (and sadly now ITF as well) are the worst representatives of the species. And I’m really curious in how it is going to end up for them. I have just recently posted about it on ITF’s thread, but it amuses me how big of sell-outs British influenzas are[emoji50] There is no one else I follow posting swipe up after swipe up, lipstick over lipstick, perfume on perfume, foundation with another foundation, every day, day after day, non-stop [emoji1785] NOBODY else is doing that! Others are genuine, really love their job, and it shows, they’re appreciative of opportunities, understand the scope of their influence and use it for good (share sustainability campaigns, encourage charity, etc.). All these other girls and boys are more beautiful and way more successful than Lydia[emoji2358] Then, if we all here are jealous sad (old) bitches with no life, how come I am not jealous of them? Why do I support them, like their posts, watch their vlogs with adverts to let them earn a coin, trust their recommendations?
And then, how come that they don’t have threads here, Lydia? Why ITF’s thread moves slower than yours? Why people always end up defending Tamara on her thread on gg? Why all your more successful peers never talk about bring bullied? Why no “hate forum” pops up on Google when I search their names? It is YOU who is the only source of your problems! And yes, I’ll keep raising my opinion here, because businesses like yours, based on deception, lie and the encouragement of consumerism must die.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

fifig75

She just got gifted her washing machine and dryer 😡😡😡. An emotional house update my arse. I had to dive into my savings last week because my washing machine packed in. And she gets state of the art washing machine and dryer from Miele....... I will not touch this brand now.

• Angry

Yel

Chatty Member
Even if the police had oodles of time and resources there's nothing criminal here.

This is the problem with infuencers, they live in their own bubble and can't identify that they're advocating for an authoritarian ultranationalism dictatorship.

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Yep lidl didn’t know who she was messing with when she told u to brings facts haha
To be honest, commentary on Lydiot's looks don't phase her (even though it amuses us greatly). However, she gloats about out-of-context "facts" and blatant lies 24/7 – so I bring my own facts (with receipts).

You see, for an ego as big as Millen's – hitting her pocketbook, revealing her CMA/ASA lies, sharing the unedited narrative her minions/brands are far too dim to notice – that's a sucker punch right to her throat.

Facts she simply cannot deny.

This is Google ranks in the making... signed, sealed, and delivered – what she cannot block/delete or hide.

I don't suffer fools. She shouldn't have come for me on Twitter. But she did, so here we are. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

fT7OITN - Imgur.gif

Last edited:
  • Sad

Blair

Hi everyone,

I am new here and have been reading this thread for the last week or so.
I bumped into Lydia once and at some point we were right next to each other. I am 1.72cm tall and with heels that had like Diamante design on the front (not sure what shoe this is) she was juuuuuust skimming past my shoulders. I am a foreigner and I was travelling at that point, shopping at Dior. My husband and I were looking at something in the store and she was glaring at me for looking at a certain item. Watching to see what I bought. I got the feeling that I wasn't deemed good enough to shop at the store. The look she gave me was outright snobbish like. Everytime I looked in her direction I could feel her eyes following me. I kinda left feeling like maybe I was a cancer in that store and didn't deserve to be in there touching items I was interested in buying.

• Wow

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I have just seen a tweet that Lydia like and it said that people who speak badly about others/gossip online should get ticketed/fined for it, like how people get speeding tickets.

Are these people delusional?????? I am laughing so hard.

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Feeling a bit sorry for myself since I learned I didn’t get a job I wanted today after 5 interviews, a project and a presentation with a pile of positive references and front page news work samples to boot...but...

SERIOUSLY HOW DOES LYDIA GET ANY PROFESSIONAL WORK? She is an utter mess.

Should we all just go drop a couple thousand on fake followers and become her to competition? She is downright lazy. How long till Ali leaves her?

• Sad

PixelGirl

VIP Member
I think she's learnt that her playing the victim gets her views and people come to her defence, supporting her. This is click-bait stuff, she knows it but she seems incapable of feeling any shame whatsoever. She will stop at nothing so she can keep lining her purse and bank account. Ali is as guilty as she is, same with Carrie too. They should all feel ashamed of themselves and how they behave especially when there are people that cannot afford to even put food on the table for themselves or their children. I try not to get to the point where I would wish anyone any harm, live and let live, but this industry is disgraceful. It encourages consumerism and gets people into debt trying to keep up. I hope her their bubble bursts very soon and they get to see what life is really like. That if you want something, you have to save up like the rest of us, not beg or turn tricks to get it.

• Haha

ElleBelle

This does not surprise me (and is the most excellent tea - thank you).

Ellebelle! We need to know how tall she is!
Aha! 🤣 well it’s well over 10 years since I saw her last but she is 100% NOT 5’7!!! I’d say 5ft4 max

I feel kinda bad for the tea, but she slated her own mum to the whole world so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Stop blocking people Lydia, you’d reach your goals much quicker 🤣
“I promise il get on the shots and Carrie will run my stories

Carrie and Lydia drunk and screeching.....
I have some pins I’d rather stick in my eyes.
I’m on my 3rd insta account with her 🤣🤣 NOT because of trolling, I think she blocked me on one account because I called her Linda 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
I think this is fuelled by the video and the comments underneath it, she is hating that she cannot control them. She also knows that those comments will drive people here or to GG, and those are the sites she's talking about, I am pretty sure of it.
1000% percent.

Here she blows again on her online censorship rant! 😆

Funny enough many of the comments on HC's vlog are from people who went to check out her rebuttal video and were utterly disgusted by her.

Lydia's mad when you comment on her channel. Yet she sits around in her den of horrors strolling through Tattle Life.

Lydia's dumber than a box of rocks!

Half of the people that visit gossip sites found their way here because of her manic delete-block-hysteria. She hates Tattle Life even more so than the other site because there are so many damn facts! 😆

It's a better read than that mindless monstrosity she calls a blog.

Sounds like she's about to implode – for sure.

FireShot Capture 787 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1177704379744...png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Ali is up to Lydia's ASA Violation Antics In Latest Jimmy Choo Ad On IG Stories

No more respect for Ali Millen-Gordon. In his latest antics, he's attempting to hide the "Ad" disclosure behind his profile photo in the top left-hand corner. The only way to see this is to pause Instagram Stories.

I tried to give Ali the benefit of the doubt, but that's blatantly deceitful.

A clear ASA violation. He knows precisely what he's doing.

Why is it so hard for these two to be honest and transparent with their brand partnerships? The lying apple doesn't fall far from the Lydiot tree. *Oh well, time to file an ASA report online.* 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 😆

View attachment 43836 View attachment 43837

View attachment 43841 View attachment 43843

How to file an ASA Complaint Online - Example

For those that find a clear ASA offense for not disclosing an #AD (per the very clear Guidelines) here is an example of the latest report, I've filed online with the ASA. It takes less than 5 minutes and you will receive a case # upon submission.

When asked for detail of the violation you can include a summary like the one I submitted below. The content will change based on what you're reporting. The ASA is diligent in their follow-up and resolution of offenses in which rulings can be viewed online.

ASA Template

This ASA violation is in regards to:

Influencer Guidelines Violation on Instagram.

ALI GORDON LTD
Company number 10911655
Platform: In-App via Instagram
User Profile:

On September 25, 2019, Alistair Keith MILLEN-GORDON is attempting to hide the #AD disclosure behind his profile photo in the top left-hand corner of the Instagram app. The only way to see this is an AD for a Giveaway is to pause Instagram Stories.

It is an ad under UK advertising rules. And it is NOT immediately obvious in his Instagram Stories that it is an Ad before people click on it. Upon "Swipe Up" users are taken to the following link: https://www.interparfums.fr/reglement/concoursurbanhero.reglement-en.pdf

Ali has included specific information about the Giveaway, including hashtags (#UrbanHero #EnterTheMaze Ad) and links (ONLINE COMPETITION RULES).

This is a clear ASA violation per the terms noted in your Influencer Guide and does not fall under CMA jurisdiction.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

ATTACHMENTS: 6

Screenshot: Instagram Feed Post for Giveaway Announcement (1 file)
Screenshot: Instagram Stories 1 Before/After Pausing Story (2 files)
Screenshot: Instagram Stories 2 Before/After Pausing Story (2 files)
Screen Recording on Desktop Device (1 file)

FireShot Capture 743 - Make a complaint - ASA - CAP - https___www.asa.org.uk_make-a-complaint....png

FireShot Capture 744 - Make a complaint - ASA - CAP - https___www.asa.org.uk_make-a-complaint....png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Georgeeee

VIP Member
She's 100% been back to Dr.I-had-nothing-done.
Juverderm top up in the lips & restylane in the cheeks..can see the red injection sites just beneath her tear troughs.
Plenty of people have fillers/botox #ownitmillen

• Sick
  • Wow
I think the Miele saga will get to a lot of people, it's just proof that whenever she asks for a recommendation or mentions a brand, that she gets it for free, it's a given! It's vile and disgusting, and if it were me I would keep it to myself and not feel the need to go on about it.
I paid for it myself... SEE here is my receipts
Then they "contacted" me "to tell me I ordered two different ones"
(Hmmmm thats some unusual customer service usually they don't question orders placed)
Luckily I was still in the time frame to cancel.. So I canceled, and they gave me them for free &&& I am so special they are delivering them even sooner because good gosh forbid I had to hang my laundry to dry:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry

Lurksalot

Lydl wants to ban that site she never reads[emoji6][emoji106]
I will tell you and these blooming influenzas that have been on the freebie train far too long now, that if you don’t like the new advertising rules of the business and you don’t like people who watch your content that you all chose to put up for the world to see, commenting on same doesn’t make us trolls. I am absolutely sick and tired of being put into the (troll, bully ) bracket for simply commenting on your business that includes everything about you, family, friends, lifestyle, homes and much much more. Wake up the lot of you tax free money is coming to an end for the lot of you and I for one am glad. Stop trying to belittle the real suffering that victims of online bullying are going through by crashing in on their well meaning and completely legitimate campaign. You chose to publicize yourselves so you have to be prepared for people’s comments and factually correct conversions about your’ businesses. I am no bully I can’t stand the bullying mentality so don’t blame us instead take some of the blame of this backlash against influencers yourselves.

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
LYDIA ELISE MILLEN said she would never do Zara Hauls!!

I don't think I can bring myself to watch the Zara vid, I'm really struggling to even hate watch her now, however, LYDIA ELISE MILLEN claimed over and over again in several videos, that she wouldn't be doing things like Zara or Primark hauls because her channel is just 'luxury' brands. I clearly remember her saying on several occasions 'there are plenty of other YouTubers out there doing Zara hauls if you want to watch them, my channel is luxury'.

The amount of people asking for Zara hauls and she would reply saying it's not what her channel is about and doesn't fit with her 'brand'.

Then what happens? She realises she's struggling for content, some Zara vouchers get wafted in front of her, she's desperate for new subs and views and basically sells out. Hey, I have no issue with Zara hauls, but it makes you laugh that she made such a HUGE deal that you'd never see this on her channel, then does it. While ever there are vouchers, freebies or a paycheque on offer, grabby Lydia Millen will do anything.

• Haha