Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tishface

Looks like there’s a response from Amy
I don’t know if I’ve missed something but that response from Amy…does it sound like she also got pregnant and he made her have an abortion? It sounds too serious for just a jilted women statement 🤷🏼

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

ishaggedhughjackman

Everything else aside I think the decision to have a second baby when Lambrini is still not even 1 is very selfish of them.

if you’re going to do something like this then, in my view, you need proper help, a stable relationship, good financial backing or at least planning and a very good understanding of what development milestones and needs the older one will have. You need all of these things so you can ensure that the older one doesn’t go without or become neglected as a result of the younger one coming in when they are still so young. There are many people in this world who could do this and do it very well. Many people raise kids close in age very well.

But do I believe these two pricks are two of them? No.

Lauren has already proven that she has no idea what she is going with regards to LaPoos development. I remind you of the early weaning debacle, lack of toys, lack of engagement and failure to reovngise signs of teething. So I don’t believe for a second that when her attention is even more divided by a second baby, she will be able to properly develop and nurture Lacoste. This isn’t like having twins where they all develop at similar stages - this is a situation in which you have to really work hard at assisting and developing each child separately.

Their relationship is extremely unstable. Even if you think all the on again off again stuff is for show it is certainly clear that he has been shagging around and it’s not a good environment for one, let alone two small babies.

fuck knows how they make money but two small babies of different ages is very expensive. They will need two of many things like high chairs, car seats and cots for years as Labored won’t grow our of them in time to hand them on. Nursery fees will overlap Etc etc. I don’t see how they can afford this given that they have taken to selling their cast offs for 50 quid on depop.

shes moved in her drug addict mother. This isn’t proper help. It’s some sort of help, granted, but I don’t think it will be enough. This situation requires Either paid help, or one hell of a grandparent extraordinaire to help with everything from weaning to cleaning. Or, if that’s not available, a very driven and responsible mother plus a decent dad who has the Motivation and drive to get in from work and immediately start cleaning or playing with the babieS - they aren’t these people and the chosen grandparent is highly likely to fall put with one or both of them fairly quickly so this is going to be an issue.

I think that these two people in particular are insanely selfish to do this. If LaBamba was well looked after and properly nurtured and attended to, rather than being plonked in places while Laureen is fucking about on her phone I might have given them the benefit of the doubt but as it is, I think this is cruel to LaLaa and going to be a disaster

I’m sure someone will be along shortly to tell me that they raised 3 under 2 alone on only £17.24 a week in a 400 sq ft bed sit, and now ones a Supreme Court judge, one is a stockbroker and one’s Jeff Bezos… but I stand by the above based on common sense and responsibility.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

JakeM

VIP Member
@JakeM this may be your greatest work yet 😂
Laureen Dion, greatest hits album:

WEWLD
My Pregacy Will Go On
Miles To Go (Before I Give Birth)
All By Meself
I Will Be Stron
Fank Yew
Always Be Your Gel
I Drove All Night (To Get To Essex)
Lullabye (Goodnight, My Anguw)
(You Make Me Feel Like) A Bewful Yungel
Where Is The Car Park

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I’m always amazed at women who get pregnant so soon after they have a baby,
I was still pissing in the bath 4 weeks later with minced flaps and it took a good 4 months to be able to look my lads dick in the eye after labour. Lauren Goodger must have an iron clad vagina

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Clickbait

VIP Member
I think that people can react strongly to an innocuous comment directed at Big Loz and made in jest, when they feel it attacks them because it’s something they’ve done or haven’t done and they’re being judged. I remember a while back someone being quite upset that we all laughed at the idea of sweetcorn with a roast dinner!

We’ve also had people defend their parenting skills if they’ve done something that Big Loz is being criticised for. Remember that this is an anonymous forum and no one knows your background or history so whilst comments made may be upsetting, they are not intentionally said to hurt you.

I remember feeling the constant focus on her pregnancy last time was quite overwhelming because I was in a fragile place trying and failing to conceive. Sending my love to those who are triggered on this occasion. One poster at the time was pretty unsympathetic, tried to make it all about themselves (and likely reported me - kicking whilst I was down) so I blocked them. The block really helps filter out the noise you don’t want to hear, in this case a non-stop stream of bile and me, me, me.

I have always thought this was the best group on Tattle so hope the Scrunchies can all assemble and have a laugh together now she’s finally done something worth talking about!

It’ll be time for a new thread title soon! Perhaps we can collect the best suggestions for baby names and have a poll on the next thread? I’m happy to collate and add if I start the next one.

I had high hopes for Lau’rencé (pronounced like Beyoncé) if it was a boy. I’m thinking Laurenne as it’s another girl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I was watching the OK video and it felt so familiar, it made me remember when she did the announcement video this time last year. Which in turn reminded me that at that time I realised she looked like the fella out the Fraggles.

Screenshot_20220124-223858_2-1.png

MV5BMjI3NDgyOTM5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTYyODM2MjE@._V1_.jpg

Junior_Gorg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Deeny85

The thought of Lauren getting back on the dick so soon or at all really is the stuff of nightmares. I’ve still got dick fear 6 months after birth 😣
My sister is a midwife and she has walked in on couples having sex within minutes/hours of giving birth

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

mchops

VIP Member
Lozza, please call the new bewful yung baybee gurl Crown, then her and her sis can run a pub
LaRose and Crown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

NinaStar90

VIP Member
That’s a bit sick to say?
Yeah, so is- selling your dirty knickers and pregnancy pics on onlyfans, promoting things you don't use, almost promoting cyanide, following your ex on his honeymoon, calling an ambulance for a come down, injecting people during a pandemic with no mask/1 day of training/no ppe/hair and jewellery all over the place,selling fake goods as authentic... which is why nothing would surprise me about what she does for another 15 minutes. Nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Omg. Here we go again.
And so he slept with another chick while she was pregnant. Wow. What a catch he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 46

fluffy_peanut

Hi scrunchies
A very long time lurker here but hope I can make a thread title suggestion: BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I'm surprised Loz hasn't had Larose's ears pierced yet. I suppose I am being judgey but it is the height of chav-dom. That and covering your kid in gold whilst they're too young to wear jewellery safely.

(I have personal experience of this - my sister's toerag ex boyfriend took their baby daughter away to get hers pierced even though he was told not to dare doing it. He was a twat and loved winding my sister up - plus it was an ownership / possessiveness power game. When she was about three he got a gold bangle made for her - which said BITCH on it !!! Apparently in his family BITCH is a term of endearment). In fact the family are so awful I could make a whole thread about them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45