Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck? I predicted this just before Christmas. I can’t cope with another pregacy 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Omg. Here we go again.
And so he slept with another chick while she was pregnant. Wow. What a catch he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Just woke up and saw the pregnancy news... FFS woman. I'm sure someone on here called it, not long ago, and predicted she'd be 'pregant' again...🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23
E25BD3F9-081C-4204-892F-DD12BCD4ABCD.jpeg

Confirming that she doesn’t actually breastfeed poor Lasecondbest as we already thought…Lozza you don’t have periods when you breastfeed! She clearly does all the boob pics to try and look sexy! I actually can’t believe we’re in for round two already!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Oh wow this is going to be so sad that another child is going to be mentally stunted from birth and just used as a photo op for her sad face articles in Closer. She needs parenting advice or classes before she ruins another little life.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Those poor babies being bought into their world of absolute nonsense 😓. How is she going to cope with that 🤦‍♀️ Two babies under 14 months isn’t going to be easy

So , no jobs between the pair of them , Ch’Arg out shagging whilst lozza is preggers . tit show waiting to happen 🤦‍♀️ Imagine if the other one is pregnant as well !

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
at least we’ve missed 16 weeks of the longest pregacy Eva!

So pretty much July again like little LaBored… wonder if she’s done it so she can’t forget the dates as she’s fudged them so much

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait…does this mean cooking wiv mama Loz is back? Oh, how exciting! I can’t wait. What do we think her cravings will be this time? ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Articles say Larose was 8 weeks when next baby was conceived. She’s already huge, she’ll be like a whale after this one meaning the two little ones are even less likely to see outside their four walls :’(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That’s disgusting. And he was sleeping with other women. Scum bag

Will they be in the same school year that’s so gross

Reactions: 18
They’ve barely known each other 5 minutes and she’s already pregnant AGAIN. I’m sure they met at the end of 2020 didn’t they. Very irresponsible when their relationship has been so toxic and he’s an idiot for cheating on her whilst pregnant. That poor baby.

Reactions: 33
Looks like there’s a response from Amy
I don’t know if I’ve missed something but that response from Amy…does it sound like she also got pregnant and he made her have an abortion? It sounds too serious for just a jilted women statement 🤷🏼

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
Oh ffs. They say babies are a blessing but this is a bleeping disaster.

Reactions: 29
I can’t believe he slept with someone else when she was pregnant, so vile. She’s gonna have two babies and be single, she is in for a bumpy ride.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.