Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations , @HeCannitSeeMan ! 😂 I believe that you were the first to suggest the second " pregacy". I did not think BYG could possibly be that stupid.

This must be a misprint, and it should read " girls", not " gifts"? Or has my lack of strong 'ormones affected my reading comprehension?
ETA: On second thought, Loz is so illiterate , few of her answers make much sense. As per usual, it is all about HER.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember her psychic 'ora' 🔮... Didn't see this one coming did she??
Being the spiritual, psychic, virgo perfectionist that she is she should’ve seen this coming. We all did, does that make the Scrunchies psychic?

• Haha
That’s a bit sick to say?
Yeah, so is- selling your dirty knickers and pregnancy pics on onlyfans, promoting things you don't use, almost promoting cyanide, following your ex on his honeymoon, calling an ambulance for a come down, injecting people during a pandemic with no mask/1 day of training/no ppe/hair and jewellery all over the place,selling fake goods as authentic... which is why nothing would surprise me about what she does for another 15 minutes. Nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think she found out that she was pregnant when Larose was in hospital, she told Charles and he decided to leg it, he met Amy, got her pregnant, told her to have an abortion, Lauren convinced him to come back so they could get a bit of publicity, she found out that he got Amy pregnant and she kicked him out. Whatever happened, it’s a mess.
that's what i'm thinking too

Reactions: 11
Oh lordy, I wondered why this thread had suddenly picked up to Alice Evans-speed.

MORE BABY BRIAN nonsense for us to look forward to.

"This was meant to be me and Charlie doing a lovely pregnancy and gender reveal. It’s been ruined, but I didn’t want to let the team down." - it's all about the hustle (ie, magazine exclusives she can make money out of and she's pissed off about her thunder being stolen).

I feel so sorry for Larose. We're already speculating how much (or how little) fresh air and human interaction she gets, and there's now another on the way?

Amy should duck off to obscurity where she belongs, she should be moaning about her poor decision-making, not about Chaz (we all know Chaz is on the make anyway and wanted a "work wife". It's going well, eh, Charlie? Anyone who buys raffle tickets off that goon deserves to be ripped off - see his Depop profile feedback).

And whilst on the subject of Charlie, WHY THE duck would you move your coke-fiend mother in as a nanny?

Lauren, you are the queen of bad decisions but you've surpassed yourself.

Reactions: 27
I don’t run- but I sprinted here for the comments

Don’t worry it’s nothing f to be proud of x

I had sex very fast after having my second but I’m not a twit and I was on the pill as soon as my second popped out of me! It’s become a vile trend. ‘2 under 2’
This isn’t fair, We have two under two and are well able to care for them. I don’t like them being referred to as a vile trend 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Being the spiritual, psychic, virgo perfectionist that she is she should’ve seen this coming. We all did, does that make the Scrunchies psychic?
She also didn't predict the poo explosion happening on her white couch, but the Scrunchies definitely called that was going to happen 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
She also didn't predict the poo explosion happening on her white couch, but the Scrunchies definitely called that was going to happen 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
So many things she didn’t predict…she didn’t know about the fling until Amy messaged her about it. Some bloody psychic!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Other than Ch’Arg cheating on her, this was absolutely her plan from day one. She’s gone on and on about wanting kids. I bet she’s secretly thrilled because being a single mum of 2 under 1 will get her far more attention. She may even be easing off the OF train in desperation for a show

Reactions: 15
She may even be easing off the OF train in desperation for a show
She still went on OF when pregnant. And then there was the chatter about the colostrum and her freezing it.

Pretty horrific the levels she'll stoop to to make a buck.

As for TV opportunities, once you've been on OF I think that's it, you're blackballed (no euphemism intended).

The Sun's story https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17421007/how-lauren-goodger-hid-her-second-pregnancy/ is just nonsense. We all knew she was enormous and getting bigger and she's been huge for at least the last few years. We might not have (all) guessed she was pregnant again but simply overdoing the pies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sad but true, also there are those of us that would cherish LaGetmeoutofhere. I had years of loss until finally getting pregnant. I would have loved a number two but, I knew it wasn’t to be.

Lozza just flutters her fake eyelashes and falls for no2 even though she is clueless looking after the daughter she has.

Why are the shittiest people always the most fertile 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh I absolutely agree with you - I just imagine that’s her thought process.

She still went on OF when pregnant. And then there was the chatter about the colostrum and her freezing it.

Pretty horrific the levels she'll stoop to to make a buck.

As for TV opportunities, once you've been on OF I think that's it, you're blackballed (no euphemism intended).

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.