Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see it now "a no Chaz cheated and he just Yung but we luv each uver so much so stronger than Mark and Michelle. We just guna consuntrate on our bewful gels as dat all that mattas"

FFS get some self respect Lauren. It's embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes, your local garage you grifting cow.
View attachment 1017019
My money's on, the windscreen caught her reflection and couldn't handle her bewful-ness.

(Edit: I'm on catch-up and just realised someone said that already ๐Ÿ˜†).

Those three should be a throuple as they're all as dumb and desperate as each other. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...esnt-feel-like-final-break-Charles-Drury.html

Hey Amy, you are hardly as paragon of virtue yourself, how about checking your morals and boundaries while you're blaming others?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Usually a lurker on here but that photo of the spag bol with the random tomatoes in it made me spit my tea out all over the damn keyboard at work. So, thanks for that, I haven't laughed like that in forever! Our BYG really does put Chef Ramsay to shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can see it now "a no Chaz cheated and he just Yung but we luv each uver so much so stronger than Mark and Michelle. We just guna consuntrate on our bewful gels as dat all that mattas"

And she will take a dig at that Amy. Sheโ€™ll say something like oh he realized he made a horrible mistake and found her boring in bed and not attractive and came back to me becsuse I have the better body!! Sure๐Ÿ™„. She did the same thing with Mark.

And she will take a dig at that Amy. Sheโ€™ll say something like oh he realized he made a horrible mistake and found her boring in bed and not attractive and came back to me becsuse I have the better body!! Sure๐Ÿ™„. She did the same thing with Mark.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt, applies to Barbapapa here.

Maybe it's the (alleged) cocaine speaking. The circus mirrors in her home must also have hypnotic powers or she's got reverse body dysmorphia.

Lauren was on that Channel 5 In Therapy programme but I don't remember them discussing body image issues at all. I actually felt quite sorry for her at the time (about her upbringing, particularly).

Next thread title suggestions?

Charlie's Cheating, Lauren's Eating, Baybeh Gel Bleating, No More OF So No Central Heating!

Two Baybeh Gels To Look After, Ch'arg's Cheating Made BYG Look Dafter!

Gunt Sticking Out, Face Like A Moon, 4D Pics Of Baybeh Gel #2 Soon!

Two Baybeh Gals, What Does Ch'arg Think? Never Mind, He's Too Busy With The Sink!

(I tried. ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just read up on Katie prices new venture on the daily fail and it is showing only fans highest earners and Lauren is on there as earning up to 1 million per month. Wtf . This paper just spouts lies. How are they still going . 1 million per month ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Next thread title suggestions?

Charlie's Cheating, Lauren's Eating, Baybeh Gel Bleating, No More OF So No Central Heating!

Two Baybeh Gels To Look After, Ch'arg's Cheating Made BYG Look Dafter!

Gunt Sticking Out, Face Like A Moon, 4D Pics Of Baybeh Gel #2 Soon!

Two Baybeh Gals, What Does Ch'arg Think? Never Mind, He's Too Busy With The Sink!

(I tried. ๐Ÿ˜‚)
Welcome @minamoon - 3rd suggestion is brilliant! ๐Ÿ‘

I would nominate it as #threadtitlesuggestion. If you put more than one itโ€™s hard for people starting the thread to know which to pick. Scrunchies - hit the ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป on this for that one. I hope Gunt is allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Welcome @minamoon - 3rd suggestion is brilliant! ๐Ÿ‘

I would nominate it as #threadtitlesuggestion. If you put more than one itโ€™s hard for people starting the thread to know which to pick. Scrunchies - hit the ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป on this for that one. I hope Gunt is allowed.
Ooh! Thanks for the heads up, I shall try and limit my creative talents to one at a time! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Thread suggestion

Chas pumped n dumped lozza, Amy wears bisto, laureens mega plump And Larose a big sisto

I tried- but my Brianโ€™s on empty til I get to the Eserol station.๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know Chโ€™Arg is also a fame loving grubby little creep but I wonder if he has any interest in getting back together with her. He didnโ€™t get what he thought he would (no show, no sponsorships, no trips). I can see her begging and I can see him saying no.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.