Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only hope that once lareplacement is born they can both mentally stimulate one another cos they aren’t gonna get it from mother of the year!
This seems such a poor decision especially when no one gave a tit about her first baby in terms of a documentary or show so why would they do it again, unless it’s a David Attenborough one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell! This is too much drama for a Monday morning! 😅 stupid girl! And boy! Ffs 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet she's angling for a single mummy of 2 under 2 TV show.......
She wishes. Doubt they'd touch her because of the Only Fans.

WHAT do ya do when ya ya pregnant with baby no. 2 invite a raging coke head over Andmove her in . Bravo Lauren she did a tit job with you and now she’s gonna help do it with your children. Not that you’re doing a good job. Dumb and dumber
I thought she was estranged from her mum and had been for many years? Sorry if this has been mentioned previously, I haven't followed this thread for a long time!

Reactions: 13
What an irresponsible cow. Surely she realises no matter how many times she gets pregnant that the wee boy won’t want to be with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are the shittiest people always the most fertile 😞
Because their brains have nothing else to do - there are no other bodily functions to perform so it just concentrates on basic tasks such as eating, sleeping, shitting and reproducing.

Reactions: 25
I can only hope that once lareplacement is born they can both mentally stimulate one another cos they aren’t gonna get it from mother of the year!
This seems such a poor decision especially when no one gave a tit about her first baby in terms of a documentary or show so why would they do it again, unless it’s a David Attenborough one 😂
That’s what I also don’t get - no one seems to be desperate for baby#2 content?!

Reactions: 9
My bewful bewful Scrunchies how I have missed you all. I have been cheating on you with another thread and I am sorry. I have missed your lovely warm embrace 😍

I just read the DM so to summarise as I catch up... Oddbod pumped another girl while they were "on a break" but Big Loz is pregnant with Laulie#2 and it's all a chaotic trash fire?

I hope you are all thriving and happy, no beard here yet but I'm working on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s staying in Guildford. I bet he’s staying at their common friend who fixes shoes as he’s from there. And then give it a few weeks and he’ll be back staying at her place. Doesn’t make sense why he would live so far away from Fatty right now otherwise. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have these idiots heard of condoms? Did they hear a thing the midwife told them that Lauren would be more fertile after ladooms birth?

Reactions: 24
I don’t run- but I sprinted here for the comments

Because their brains have nothing else to do - there are no other bodily functions to perform so it just concentrates on basic tasks such as eating, sleeping, shitting and reproducing.
Don’t worry it’s nothing f to be proud of x

Have these idiots heard of condoms? Did they hear a thing the midwife told them that Lauren would be more fertile after ladooms birth?
I had sex very fast after having my second but I’m not a twit and I was on the pill as soon as my second popped out of me! It’s become a vile trend. ‘2 under 2’

Reactions: 17
Lozza, please call the new bewful yung baybee gurl Crown, then her and her sis can run a pub
LaRose and Crown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wowwww, I called it weeks ago! Two girls close in age mega hard work! Can’t wait til they’re both toddlers to see how she copes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Charles has only got himself to blame for being so stupid. It doesn’t take Einstein to work out that the beach whalé has done this on purpose yet again. Put a sock on it, you pest!

Reactions: 25
Charles has only got himself to blame for being so stupid. It doesn’t take Einstein to work out that the beach whalé has done this on purpose yet again. Put a sock on it, you pest!
10000% agree fully chained him down hasnt she 😂😂
My heart breaks for the other girl Amy though, I imagine shes feeling pretty worthless and crappy reading the news today and I reckon Lauren's probably loving every second. Also why on earth has she got the woman who she claimed was never around and not a good mother, now living with her and Lawhateverhernameis?

Funny how in the mag the baby isn’t smiling but on Lauren’s reposted image the baby is smiling. She did that for the Xmas shoot as well. What a dick.

hopefully she has a warranty on that fridge, that door is so wonky. Poor workmanship.
Where can we see the no smiling one lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.