Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t help thinking that Lozza had something to do with Amy’s story coming out… Maybe Lozza said if you come back we pay her off to be quiet but Charlie said no so Lozza throws him under the bus.

I reckon give it a few days and there will be a sob story about how Charlie has treated her but he love me and kids so he can come back if wants.

Reactions: 12
Was she 16 weeks maybe when the article was written… we know Lozza can’t stick with dates and fudges things to suit her…. I don’t think I’ll be able to cope with the endless scan photos and her trying to be sexy lolling around on a bed again 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
WHAT do ya do when ya ya pregnant with baby no. 2 invite a raging coke head over Andmove her in . Bravo Lauren she did a tit job with you and now she’s gonna help do it with your children. Not that you’re doing a good job. Dumb and dumber

Reactions: 28
Also, those timelines were all fucked up as she was claiming LaBored was in hospital at one point and Chaz was saying Lozza was saying it was a different time. The pair of them are as bad as each other
Yeah, the hospital stay was very odd. One minute they’re the happiest couple alive, the next minute their daughter is in hospital and he’s calling her a liar. Vile, the pair of them. They could tell me that the sky was blue and I’d still go out and check.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1010708

I’ve just noticed exactly what makes that Amy a Lozza lookalike ……..THE SCRUNCHIE! 😂
Who is this Amy Gilbert? So I did an image search and these lovelies came up. Now I can see the likeness.........

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the "Excloosive" OK shot she's not smiling but is in the "Excloosive" New Mag one posted on BYG's IG. Perhaps the New mag photographer paid LaPoorweelamb a bit of attention and actually engaged with her on the shoot as she's certainly not smiling at her mother?
Can we do a side by side to see differences

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if I’ve missed something but that response from Amy…does it sound like she also got pregnant and he made her have an abortion? It sounds too serious for just a jilted women statement 🤷🏼
I just asked my partner to read it and didn’t tell him much of the back story, he said whoever that is I think she’s been made to have an abortion… then when I explained it was all about queen Lauren he rolled his eyes (usual response to anything Tattle lol) and said oh definitely then

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another cash cow for our bewfelyungel. Rinse and repeat. I just hope her ovaries shrivel up after bewfelyungelNumber2 and no more innocents can be bought into this bleeping farce.

Reactions: 25
I’m really sad for those babies being brought into such a Jezza Kyle situation. It blows my mind that Lauren is pregnant again when she doesn’t have a partner, doesn’t have a stable income and rents an expensive house. Like what is her plan for the future? Bringing up 2 kids off magazine deals and boombod sponsorship and pap walks?! Such a desperate existence 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So when L'arose was conceived we knew from day shag. Every opportunity it was in the papers as the 'star' was so excited.

Now we only find out at 16 weeks? Hanging on for a deal me thinks........ Now we know why she was out twice in a week at the petrol station, making her way to the studio so the 'star' could be photographed with her 'neat' bump. BTW I wasn't that big at 7 months (and I had my son at 7 months).

Oh dear peeps it's Winter, those wind machines are going to play hell again with her non backgrid fake, altered random carpark, now petrol forecourt, photo shoots that make her look so much bigger than she actually is.

So bets are on for the new baby name. I'm betting on L'auren or L'aureen. Very original I know. I just don't know how I came up with it. At the very least it will begin with L.......

What do we all think?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That Polly advert is hilarious. She looks as though she's about to conduct a yoga class or something (though, if you saw her as your tutor you'd think, wow, yoga ain't working for her). That and her smacked arse face.

I can't edit photos the way the maestro Pom can, but here's my lame contribution:

Every 22 minutes, a Bafter-winning yung gel loses followers. Despite this, she'll Photoshop over 99% of her photos to look like a v-chinned Alien head. And adding social media channels nobody gives two shits about. Please protect this whale species before it becomes extinct.
I am crying 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Grrrrr promoting Boombod when knowing she was pregnant!!!
bleep!!!

Reactions: 23
I just think this is extremely irresponsible, they are both “adults” using the baby they already have as an accessory and a money maker. Poor Larose has no emotion in her eyes, she looks lost, and totally uninterested in her surroundings. Where are the photos of her on days out at the zoo, the park, swimming, the beach, anything but propped up in an unnatural position in front of a tv or a phone! I find it very sad to be honest and to think she’s now bringing another baby in to such a messed up environment! My son is 20 now and I look back at his baby pics and he was so full of life in his eyes, he was a happy baby! I did as much as I could with him and made as many memories as possible 💙

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.