Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And i thought rent here was expensive.
That's an obscene amount.

It's a whole generation (or two) who don't understand the concept of living within your means - it's all about showing off, like 13 year olds with new trainers.
Doesn't matter if they fit or not, it's whether they're the right brand or colour.

Get over yourself laureen, you're a nothing.
You even look like one.
A big round gormless nothing.
With donald duck lips.

Ps
You can't bleeping cook either, no matter what you tell yourself.
Her gaff doesn’t even look that nice, has she moved to Chelsea?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fake Prada. Fake Balenciaga. Again this whole living wishing your means, why portray something you are not.
And cracks me up how he’s chosen to live in Guildford, so far away from fatty - if that’s true.

Haha. In her dreams she has.
Fake chin.

He looks like he's channelling Brucie. And Jimmy Hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you order tapeworms off the Internet? Asking for a friend...
There was a discussion about it on the Secret Celeb Gossip thread (it goes through phases where it gets a bit off-topic chatty, though I try not to do that too much on there). Apparently you can but I wouldn't have any idea where to look!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think the reality is she's constantly hungry, needy for attention and high as a kite when she posts the most ridiculous of her randomness. I like to imagine her preparing and cooking her masterpieces with her sequinned military cap on!
View attachment 1009656
(More glam than a chef's hat, innit).

It's definitely not inspiring or fascinating content, but she thinks everything she does is spectacularly interesting. The way a child does.
Hahaha, the way a child does. Yes! That is exactly her mentality, proud like a kid who just drew a little picture whenever she lifts herself off that sofa to do any little thing. I’m surprised hasn’t posted a pic of her toilet yet saying ‘look everybody I did a poo poo!’
Unless of course she got some eggs and flour, got out a pasta machine and handcrafted those ravioli with her own mitts #homemade. A return to television would be more likely.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1010708

I’ve just noticed exactly what makes that Amy a Lozza lookalike ……..THE SCRUNCHIE! 😂
Amy's face!
Haaaaaaaaa, that's bloody hilarious editing!

She looks like she shoved the bottom half into a giant pencil sharpener!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1010708

I’ve just noticed exactly what makes that Amy a Lozza lookalike ……..THE SCRUNCHIE! 😂
Why are these wannabe saddos all fake tanned in finest Bisto Brown? Points for her attention to detail, I suppose (re, the scrunchie). There was a picture of Amy that looked horrific, though.
Screenshot 2022-01-23 at 23-27-28 Lauren Goodger’s boyfriend ‘admits’ to sleeping with another...png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ugh his fake shoes & gilet, whyyy, to anyone who knows they’re so obviously fake so why bother? Bet his feet absolutely honk in those plastic monstrosities. Nothing will beat her horrific little Balenciaga bowling bag, she might as well have written it on in tippex 🤣 why on Earth is keeping up with the joneses so important, I wonder if they go down the benefits office in fake gear 🤣

I sat next to a Corrie star last week in a restaurant and she was in an ASOS coat, and looked lovely. No need for fake brands just wear what suits!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still don't know if 'amy' is black or fake tanned, if amy is male or female, if amy has half a head or a whole one.

No wonder they all live on coke (the white variety), their sex lives must just be a blur of gaping holes and forgettable faces.

Tanned faces and bleached anuses, what a bleeping life.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm not normally on this time but I've popped on to say I be back on later as I missed last night catching up.
I then saw this pic...

Resizer_16430071660470.jpg

The other woman head looks too small for her body loooooool 😄😄😄

So I made this making her head just slightly smaller then the real pic..the head actually don't look smaller but then compare to her thighs.

😄 x

Back later to catch up 😘 x
Resizer_16430071446060.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Pregnant again!
Omfg!!!!

Here we go with all the reposting on IG saying how you got this and you’ll be brilliant mumma 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

What an absolute tit show this is going to be!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.