Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 If you see building site photos it's day labour. Can confirm when on said building sites he takes photos in the skud or with his willy out for Only Fans. Can also confirm that one dark day in lockdown a bunch of us sat on this thread and witnessed said willy 😂😂 it was a hilarious day and the poster didn't even put it behind a spoiler.
I seem to remember someone got banned for that 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Now we don’t want a repeat of this happening again now do we!!! …them pesky rats and their wind machines better back the duck off.

….and OMG it just feels like a few months ago this had us in stitches for a week or so ( and still)

A7D268F8-6354-4C0D-B9EC-472506EF3E8D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Wtf does she mean? Why won't she be there for Larose?View attachment 1015184
Well, to be fair to Lauren here, people tend not to get knocked up immediately after giving birth for a good reason. Being heavily pregnant and having to care for a still-really-young baby is going to be HARD. Then having a newborn and a just turned 1yo? Horrendous. She’s worried that Larose is going to miss out on the individual attention she would have otherwise been able to give her… and she will 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I was watching the OK video and it felt so familiar, it made me remember when she did the announcement video this time last year. Which in turn reminded me that at that time I realised she looked like the fella out the Fraggles.

Screenshot_20220124-223858_2-1.png

MV5BMjI3NDgyOTM5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTYyODM2MjE@._V1_.jpg

Junior_Gorg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Well, to be fair to Lauren here, people tend not to get knocked up immediately after giving birth for a good reason. Being heavily pregnant and having to care for a still-really-young baby is going to be HARD. Then having a newborn and a just turned 1yo? Horrendous. She’s worried that Larose is going to miss out on the individual attention she would have otherwise been able to give her… and she will 🤷‍♀️
Not much evidence of 'individual attention' so far in that child's short life.
Laureen isn't known for her hands on parenting style.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So do you reckon she's gagging for a reality show now she's on La'Rose Mark 2.

That could be an "interesting" show with all Mark's pregnant exes all trying to one-up each other!

It would be like watching paint dry (or creosote). Talking of creosote, Amy needs to lay off it before she is mistaken for the garden shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As much as I would absolutely indulge in any car crash tv she made she would never do it because she is so heavily filtered she wouldn’t be seen for the larger BYG that she is .. also.. LaScrunchie? Gotta be the new kids name
She could insist on it being filmed only in standard definition with a heavy smear of vaseline on the lens 😂

Love love love it!! 😍😍😍

Now we don’t want a repeat of this happening again now do we!!! …them pesky rats and their wind machines better back the duck off.

….and OMG it just feels like a few months ago this had us in stitches for a week or so ( and still)

View attachment 1015786
The wind rat paps day was such a highlight last year, still makes me chuckle now as I write this and mr bubblepink sits there saying why are you laughing 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So do you reckon she's gagging for a reality show now she's on La'Rose Mark 2.

That could be an "interesting" show with all Mark's pregnant exes all trying to one-up each other!

It would be like watching paint dry (or creosote). Talking of creosote, Amy needs to lay off it before she is mistaken for the garden shed.
I bet that’s exactly what she’s hoping for. Something like The Mummy Diaries but she won’t get it. Her life is just too boring. At least Sam Faires and Ferne McCann have other things going on. No one wants to watch Big Loz shove custard creams down her gullet. She’d also have to actually parent her baby for once and we all know she is a lazy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Scrunchies!!!!!
What the duck has been going on? Another Lasagne? Chaz been dipping a creosoted sink that looks like Lozza? I thought she'd become too boring but bleeping hell she didn't waste no time did she!
CANNOT wait for balloon walks and strong ormones, perfick blood tests and naked water birf pics!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She could insist on it being filmed only in standard definition with a heavy smear of vaseline on the lens 😂

Love love love it!! 😍😍😍

The wind rat paps day was such a highlight last year, still makes me chuckle now as I write this and mr bubblepink sits there saying why are you laughing 😂
And remember the whitening the paps do to. We thought it maybe the wind and whitening machine. I think Pom Bear did a color tone match up too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Scrunchies!!!!!
What the duck has been going on? Another Lasagne? Chaz been dipping a creosoted sink that looks like Lozza? I thought she'd become too boring but bleeping he'll she didn't waste no to me did she!
CANNOT wait for balloon walks and strong ormones, perfick blood tests and naked water birf pics!
There she is!!!!!! I'm just back yesterday from hiatus and it's all popping off! Another gel, balloons already, Charlie's raging, the cresote girl is raging it's magnificent. 🌈💙💙💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet that’s exactly what she’s hoping for. Something like The Mummy Diaries but she won’t get it. Her life is just too boring. At least Sam Faires and Ferne McCann have other things going on. No one wants to watch Big Loz shove custard creams down her gullet. She’d also have to actually parent her baby for once and we all know she is a lazy bleep.
She just doesn’t look mummy classy compared to all the others does she. Imagine goodger popping up on your tv advertising laundry detergent, it would be painful. She just can’t pull off the classy look.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How about La'undree Basquette for babygel two's name? Fancy and sounds forrein, like the dad Marat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.