Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Oh god we are gonna get all the colostrum goodness again and her freezer full of syringes she was blatantly selling to perverts? Urgh I’m not sure I can go through this again 😭
I was thinking the very same thing. Think I've over-extended my cringe muscles the first time around!

This has got to be COMMENT OF THE DAY (the DM is full of fairy stories and inaccuracies, but the comments are always worth reading)
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 14-48-14 Lauren Goodger reveals she's 16 weeks pregnant.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Personally I think she liked the attention she got when she was pregnant, she got to be her big lazy self and blame it on being pregnant. This new pregnancy is just for more attention.

Shame Charlie shat it and ran for the hills.

Edited to add: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 36

bignellie

VIP Member
if he did get the bisto kid preggers as well, my take is that that are all shagging without protection, I bet they are riddled!

• Sick
  • Haha

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
AA310EC7-8972-4C60-8E2A-2BBC7C4D7707.jpeg

She won’t be happy with this wonky eye moon face photo they’ve found for the front of closer mag this week 😂

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
Sadly no surprise to me. She’s wanted kids for years and claims to have been up the duff in every relationship she’s had. I’m sure she’d have claimed it for Joey the Jailbird if she could.

She deliberately got pregnant as quickly as possible with Chaz because she thought he’d give her a good looking baby. She wanted a second will have heard that you’re most fertile after a pregnancy so gone for it again without any thought for Larose who isn’t well looked after and seems developmentally delayed, or whether her relationship is stable, or if she has an income to support them.

I don’t feel sorry for her that Chaz did the dirty as she’s clearly just using it for £. I think he’s a prize twat for impregnating her again - wouldn’t surprise me if his awful joke shop teeth were his reward.

My other concern is if this girl has blue eyes Larose will be out in the cold. Big Loz was devastated that Larose didn’t inherit her eyes as she wants a mini me. What she forgets is they may look like her but before the work she’s had done!

• Sad
  • Sick

Kittykat45

Lads!
been a little while since I been on here! Little kittykat is now 6 months old 💙
And he is way more animated, stimulated and moving ten times more than larose! Could that be because we actually do things with him and go out to lots of places that he will enjoy 🤔
I see she’s pregnant again….good grief her mingella had barely healed before it’s being rammed again!

• Heart
  • Haha

Tulip1976

I just think this is extremely irresponsible, they are both “adults” using the baby they already have as an accessory and a money maker. Poor Larose has no emotion in her eyes, she looks lost, and totally uninterested in her surroundings. Where are the photos of her on days out at the zoo, the park, swimming, the beach, anything but propped up in an unnatural position in front of a tv or a phone! I find it very sad to be honest and to think she’s now bringing another baby in to such a messed up environment! My son is 20 now and I look back at his baby pics and he was so full of life in his eyes, he was a happy baby! I did as much as I could with him and made as many memories as possible 💙

Reactions: 35

Pen2020

E25BD3F9-081C-4204-892F-DD12BCD4ABCD.jpeg

Confirming that she doesn’t actually breastfeed poor Lasecondbest as we already thought…Lozza you don’t have periods when you breastfeed! She clearly does all the boob pics to try and look sexy! I actually can’t believe we’re in for round two already!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Pregnant again!
Omfg!!!!

Here we go with all the reposting on IG saying how you got this and you’ll be brilliant mumma 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

What an absolute shit show this is going to be!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

behindthesofa

Chatty Member
Fucking Wayne and Waynetta breeding again, what a shit show.
Do you reckon she's still plugging for a mummy diaries nonsense?
NOBODY CARES LAUREN!
There are plenty of Jeremy Kyle types locally I can despair at, I don't have the tiniest, slightest desire to watch it on TV!

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
I think she found out that she was pregnant when Larose was in hospital, she told Charles and he decided to leg it, he met Amy, got her pregnant, told her to have an abortion, Lauren convinced him to come back so they could get a bit of publicity, she found out that he got Amy pregnant and she kicked him out. Whatever happened, it’s a mess.

Last edited:

JakeM

VIP Member
The news has only been out for a day and it already feels like the longest pregacy in the wewld.

• Haha
Reactions: 34