Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if this new baby will have a nursery and a baby shower? Unlike poor Lashovedtothebottomofthepile who has nothing😥

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So when L'arose was conceived we knew from day shag. Every opportunity it was in the papers as the 'star' was so excited.

Now we only find out at 16 weeks? Hanging on for a deal me thinks........ Now we know why she was out twice in a week at the petrol station, making her way to the studio so the 'star' could be photographed with her 'neat' bump. BTW I wasn't that big at 7 months (and I had my son at 7 months).

Oh dear peeps it's Winter, those wind machines are going to play hell again with her non backgrid fake, altered random carpark, now petrol forecourt, photo shoots that make her look so much bigger than she actually is.

So bets are on for the new baby name. I'm betting on L'auren or L'aureen. Very original I know. I just don't know how I came up with it. At the very least it will begin with L.......

What do we all think?
She wrote on Insta 'and Harper will have another bestie'. Is that the name she's chosen, or is she BFF with the Beckhams lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just gonna go ahead and say if she thought this would upstage marks birthday in his flashy new home in his very own bar…. It absolutely has 🤣 I’ve not cringed/laughed/swallowed down my own hot sick like this in a while- she just keeps giving!!
He’s likely cheering Chas on with Michelle celebrating a bullet well dodged. Chin chin scrunchies! 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god we are gonna get all the colostrum goodness again and her freezer full of syringes she was blatantly selling to perverts? Urgh I’m not sure I can go through this again 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's back on form, treating us to the meal pics, them strong ormones are doing the job in bringing out the best in her, that's for sure! btw, WTAF is that meal?

1643034302390.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Goats cheese??? Isn’t that a no no in pregnancy? Or is pwegassy different??

I think this crotch goblin should be called Charlie. Maybe even Charlie-maê or similar.
a) after the father who abandoned her at conception and
B) after nanas favourite habit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
From the OK mag article: love how she puts the blame solely on Amy when Charles is just as culpable! 🤔🤔

Was it hard finding out about his fling with another girl? Was that the reason for the split?

I already knew about it. There’s more stuff which I don’t want to talk about. Charlie has admitted that it was a mistake. It was during the break in November, but obviously it still hurts. He came back to me after and wanted us to be a family. I don’t know why she has sold a story two months later.

She already knew I knew. You don’t get involved with a guy who has just had a baby with another woman, let alone sell a story when children are involved. Also, her story doesn’t make sense to me. As far as I am aware, Charlie was staying at my nephew’s dad’s house the whole time we were on a break. He doesn’t have a flat in east London. To be honest with you, I was going to pull out of today after I found out about the story. This was meant to be me and Charlie doing a lovely pregnancy and gender reveal. It’s been ruined, but I didn’t want to let the team down.

We’ve been told you’ve thrown him out. Has he moved out now?

Yes. That’s enough about that situation. Let’s talk about the baby.
'Didn't want to let the team down' lol. Didn't want to miss out on the cash more like, especially now she's got her Charlie loving mum living with her.

Reactions: 18
Goats cheese??? Isn’t that a no no in pregnancy? Or is pwegassy different??

I think this crotch goblin should be called Charlie. Maybe even Charlie-maê or similar.
a) after the father who abandoned her at conception and
B) after nanas favourite habit.
Goats cheese is a big no in pregnancy

Reactions: 9
They're not 'boy' and 'girl'.
They're both adults. Benny is young but he isn't 14, he's an adult. Boy and girl almost makes excuses for their behaviour.
Ditto the bisto kid (wonderful description!).

We're lucky living where contraception is easily available, reliable and safe.
Sadly none of these shaggers bother to use it. They just move from one to another in their ever available circle, endlessly sharing bodily fluids.
I said recently that they're going to be riddled. Zero self respect, self worth, consideration for others.
Absolutely bleeping foul.

Plus their kids are going to be part of a very small gene pool. Imagine the family trees.

Laureen, you're a nasty selfish piece of work but we knew that.
You're a dreadful mother, yet continue trying to live the life you think you deserve through your child(ren).
As for your loving respectful caring partner, the father you actively chose for your daughter, the person you want to be her example of one good man - that's going well.

Keep bleeping who you want, both of you. duck everyone who's up for it.
duck yourselves into genital warts, chlamydia, syphilis.

Just do the world a favour and don't make any more babies, they don't deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I breastfed all 3 of mine and had periods, having said that I had a period every month when I was pregnant with my youngest so maybe I’m just odd🤣
Yep I breastfed too and still had to take the pill, my nurse said its incredibly unreliable and is only a form of contraception when baby is feeding every four hours. The minute they miss a feed your fertile again.

Can also depend on if baby is having full feeds or If your topping up with a bottle or combination feeding.

Reactions: 5
I’m 15 weeks pregnant (let’s see if Lauren gives birth around the same time as me) and I’ve had some Brie and goats cheese. There are some you can find in the supermarket which are from pasteurised milk and are safe to eat. But you have to be careful and check labels.

Goats cheese is a big no in pregnancy

Reactions: 11
Oh god we are gonna get all the colostrum goodness again and her freezer full of syringes she was blatantly selling to perverts? Urgh I’m not sure I can go through this again 😭
I was thinking the very same thing. Think I've over-extended my cringe muscles the first time around!

This has got to be COMMENT OF THE DAY (the DM is full of fairy stories and inaccuracies, but the comments are always worth reading)
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 14-48-14 Lauren Goodger reveals she's 16 weeks pregnant.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Saw this picture of her in the DM . I actually forgot what she looked liked in the early towie days. She was pretty!! Now she looks disfigured with the surgery wtf happened??
I must be the only one , but I think she's still really pretty.
I don't actually think she's that big either, my only gripe with her is the way she photoshops her images to appear something that she isn't.

If you're a size 18, either embrace it or if you're unhappy loose weight.

As a women who was once a size 18, it made me unhappy , I lost weight, I didn't sit photoshopping myself to be a size 10.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.