Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor baby, so pale with a Photoshopped smile. Get her out in the fresh air you lazy, selfish woman.
I didn't want to say as I don't know if Big Loz is naturally pale but that wee baby is so pale, she looks sickly. Obviously she's next to that big bleeping orangutan which probably makes her look paler.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I dont think it's charles baby I think it was the petrol pumps, she spent so much time there lately 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
That made me laugh so much 😄😄❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

I think you are right..Mr Pump has announced it on his Instagram page 😄😄😘 x

Resizer_16430751012780.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've just caught up reading 29 pages!
It took me a while but it's been good 🥰
Then I realise I made Loz too thin on my pic above 😄 x

This is more like it looool 😄😄😄...

Resizer_16430819412050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Everything else aside I think the decision to have a second baby when Lambrini is still not even 1 is very selfish of them.

if you’re going to do something like this then, in my view, you need proper help, a stable relationship, good financial backing or at least planning and a very good understanding of what development milestones and needs the older one will have. You need all of these things so you can ensure that the older one doesn’t go without or become neglected as a result of the younger one coming in when they are still so young. There are many people in this world who could do this and do it very well. Many people raise kids close in age very well.

But do I believe these two pricks are two of them? No.

Lauren has already proven that she has no idea what she is going with regards to LaPoos development. I remind you of the early weaning debacle, lack of toys, lack of engagement and failure to reovngise signs of teething. So I don’t believe for a second that when her attention is even more divided by a second baby, she will be able to properly develop and nurture Lacoste. This isn’t like having twins where they all develop at similar stages - this is a situation in which you have to really work hard at assisting and developing each child separately.

Their relationship is extremely unstable. Even if you think all the on again off again stuff is for show it is certainly clear that he has been shagging around and it’s not a good environment for one, let alone two small babies.

duck knows how they make money but two small babies of different ages is very expensive. They will need two of many things like high chairs, car seats and cots for years as Labored won’t grow our of them in time to hand them on. Nursery fees will overlap Etc etc. I don’t see how they can afford this given that they have taken to selling their cast offs for 50 quid on depop.

shes moved in her drug addict mother. This isn’t proper help. It’s some sort of help, granted, but I don’t think it will be enough. This situation requires Either paid help, or one hell of a grandparent extraordinaire to help with everything from weaning to cleaning. Or, if that’s not available, a very driven and responsible mother plus a decent dad who has the Motivation and drive to get in from work and immediately start cleaning or playing with the babieS - they aren’t these people and the chosen grandparent is highly likely to fall put with one or both of them fairly quickly so this is going to be an issue.

I think that these two people in particular are insanely selfish to do this. If LaBamba was well looked after and properly nurtured and attended to, rather than being plonked in places while Laureen is bleeping about on her phone I might have given them the benefit of the doubt but as it is, I think this is cruel to LaLaa and going to be a disaster

I’m sure someone will be along shortly to tell me that they raised 3 under 2 alone on only £17.24 a week in a 400 sq ft bed sit, and now ones a Supreme Court judge, one is a stockbroker and one’s Jeff Bezos… but I stand by the above based on common sense and responsibility.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I got back on the dick after 4 weeks with my other half , it was fine ! I was younger though fanny of steel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
i was 2 weeks and the same age as Our Loz, so proud of my strong vagina 🥰

I can’t help but think that this Amy selling her story is Charles’s comeuppance for selling the story on Katie Price…not a KP fan at all but he did her dirty and now he’s had the same thing happen to him. Still don’t think LG deserves it whilst pregnant though even if she is the most self obsessed person on the planet

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Some people stop bleeding really early. I was shocked this week that I had stopped bleeding by eight weeks (mum of 3).

What on earth made her hop back on a dick that soon after having a baby? I am just about able to look at Mr FoxAche and I had baby in October.
My point is… which I think is being missed by the age of Larose when she found out…

when you find out you’re pregnant you are generally around 4 weeks or more unless you’re actively trying and testing every day and counting dpo etc.

So if Larose was 8w, pregnancy 4w ish she’d have been at it 5-6 weeks post birth, likely still bleeding anyway but where would a period have had time to be late in that equation?!?!? My mind is boggled to duck!

but then She said she found out in October which would make her anywhere upto 12w at finding out based on Larose age. tit just spews from her gob.

anyway.

names…. If she’s not just gonna straight up call her Charlie ❄ My money is on something fitting from her recent headgear…

labernadette
Lamargaret
Lademirose

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’ll name the baby Lauren and go full narc, Lafuckthisforagame is a hybrid of her thick mother so why not?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everything else aside I think the decision to have a second baby when Lambrini is still not even 1 is very selfish of them.

if you’re going to do something like this then, in my view, you need proper help, a stable relationship, good financial backing or at least planning and a very good understanding of what development milestones and needs the older one will have. You need all of these things so you can ensure that the older one doesn’t go without or become neglected as a result of the younger one coming in when they are still so young. There are many people in this world who could do this and do it very well. Many people raise kids close in age very well.

But do I believe these two pricks are two of them? No.

Lauren has already proven that she has no idea what she is going with regards to LaPoos development. I remind you of the early weaning debacle, lack of toys, lack of engagement and failure to reovngise signs of teething. So I don’t believe for a second that when her attention is even more divided by a second baby, she will be able to properly develop and nurture Lacoste. This isn’t like having twins where they all develop at similar stages - this is a situation in which you have to really work hard at assisting and developing each child separately.

Their relationship is extremely unstable. Even if you think all the on again off again stuff is for show it is certainly clear that he has been shagging around and it’s not a good environment for one, let alone two small babies.

duck knows how they make money but two small babies of different ages is very expensive. They will need two of many things like high chairs, car seats and cots for years as Labored won’t grow our of them in time to hand them on. Nursery fees will overlap Etc etc. I don’t see how they can afford this given that they have taken to selling their cast offs for 50 quid on depop.

shes moved in her drug addict mother. This isn’t proper help. It’s some sort of help, granted, but I don’t think it will be enough. This situation requires Either paid help, or one hell of a grandparent extraordinaire to help with everything from weaning to cleaning. Or, if that’s not available, a very driven and responsible mother plus a decent dad who has the Motivation and drive to get in from work and immediately start cleaning or playing with the babieS - they aren’t these people and the chosen grandparent is highly likely to fall put with one or both of them fairly quickly so this is going to be an issue.

I think that these two people in particular are insanely selfish to do this. If LaBamba was well looked after and properly nurtured and attended to, rather than being plonked in places while Laureen is bleeping about on her phone I might have given them the benefit of the doubt but as it is, I think this is cruel to LaLaa and going to be a disaster

I’m sure someone will be along shortly to tell me that they raised 3 under 2 alone on only £17.24 a week in a 400 sq ft bed sit, and now ones a Supreme Court judge, one is a stockbroker and one’s Jeff Bezos… but I stand by the above based on common sense and responsibility.
Well said ! 👍

Seeing how we are now having a ‘ I got back on the dick off ‘. After my baby I would have rather had a cup of tea and a few rich teas lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m really sad for those babies being brought into such a Jezza Kyle situation. It blows my mind that Lauren is pregnant again when she doesn’t have a partner, doesn’t have a stable income and rents an expensive house. Like what is her plan for the future? Bringing up 2 kids off magazine deals and boombod sponsorship and pap walks?! Such a desperate existence 😕
perfectly summed up her situation 💯

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m always amazed at women who get pregnant so soon after they have a baby,
I was still pissing in the bath 4 weeks later with minced flaps and it took a good 4 months to be able to look my lads dick in the eye after labour. Lauren Goodger must have an iron clad vagina
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂😂 this comment made my day 😀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That bloody annexe she has; first she was advertising for someone doing her depop in the annexe, then she was setting up her afsetics in there now allegedly her mother! Don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth so that’s probs not true either

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn't want to say as I don't know if Big Loz is naturally pale but that wee baby is so pale, she looks sickly. Obviously she's next to that big bleeping orangutan which probably makes her look paler.
I’ve said this before, even when she not next to Lozza she looks pale. Almost grey. Never see her with rosy cheeks either. Shouldn’t she be trying to sit by now?

Well said ! 👍

Seeing how we are now having a ‘ I got back on the dick off ‘. After my baby I would have rather had a cup of tea and a few rich teas lol
I wasn’t saying it by way of competition. I was saying it in response to someone saying it would be messy. I was just pointing out that everyone’s body is different and not everyone is still bleeding at 8 weeks as someone had previously commented.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
OK, pure speculation, but ;

LaRosalieDontForgetMe was born (allegedly) on 19/20 July I think, & could be she means she got knocked up when bubbagel was 8wks ? Someone said Lozzers sad bday bash was about 19 Sept. If you counted that date as ground zero (we know they add on 2wks due to cycles, but she's not great with maths...), 16wks is about 9 Jan. Charles/Amy's story came out on 17 Jan the day she did this interview & she said she was 16wks. Works out about beginning of July, and she did say she'd have 2 under 1.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s no longer showing on my daily fail app. Only a matter of time before another revelation and big breakup story to get her reinstated…wonder what will happen in the next one?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning Scrunchies! This dick tit is making my skin crawl 😂😂😂 *shudder* (don't care about the act just don't like the phrase haha) @Chi4 you have now given me an absolute hankering for some rich tea biscuits though!

What comes next in Laland of Laloz? The thing that makes me sad is that babies little minds are like sponges. Not talking about the physical well-being as I would have no clue what to do with all that 😂 but their psyche and mental growth is so important from so very young. Everything Charlie and Big Loz do is shaping the future mental health of that child.

Even if the fights are fake it is fucked up. Also things like we know they are smoking, Charlie posted the story with the ciggie in his paw. The kid has been in hospital with breathing related issues yet you smoke? It's just all messed up. We have also saw them out and her drinking when she has been supposedly pregnant with this new one.

I don't really have a point, just spitballing. I guess my main point is she's an hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
👋🏻

Im just saying she had no chance of a missed period based on the times she’s said. She talks bollocks.
Couldn’t give a toss is she’s cowgirling with claret and nipple pads tbh, just saying she’s either a stone faced liar or just that stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.