Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F
😜 I think I may have missed her massive plate face, fire hazard outfits and general mess of a life. I had just unfollowed Charlie as well so have had to crawl back. I haven't ever followed her on principal 😂😂.
Glad your back 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1014566
closer mag out today - obviously they hadn’t had the ‘exclusive’ about Larose the Second before this went to print.
That picture of Amy again (she seems to like doing the Goodger v-shaped chin edit). Not the most flattering, but she would be a good candidate for a make-under as I bet she is quite pretty under all the fake tan (like on Snog, Marry Avoid - I loved that programme).

I hope the "strident" comment isn't aimed at me - I didn't think I came across as condescending and (as far as I'm concerned) there's no harm done.

There's only been a few judgey comments on here, maybe I haven't picked up on the worst because I've been skim-reading the last few pages.

Reactions: 14
I mean, this is actually totally a thing - if the line is faint, the hCG is low, and if it’s a full on blazing positive it’ll steal colour from the control line (and you know you’re probably well past a missed period). Pretty common to obsess over pregnancy test line darkness and hCG progression when you’re actively trying to get knocked up!
Wow, who knew? Shows how long it is since I did a pregnancy test 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Natural bewful yungel x

LaFedUpOfThisShit is truly, well, fed up of this tit.
I love larose and she appears to me that she looks straight at you like “yes. She is for real. I know right” she looks wise beyond her years and just takes it all in her stride, lovely little thing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Explaining how she found out she was expecting just eight weeks after giving birth to Larose, Lauren added: 'I hadn’t had a period for quite a few weeks, my nipples were killing me and when I was breastfeeding the pain was unbearable. I thought, “I bet you I’m pregnant!” I did a test and it said positive.'

Erm… you’re still having post partum bleeding at the point she claims to have fallen pregnant?? So where would “I hadn’t had a period for a few weeks” possibly fit into this equation ?!?? I have steam coming out of my ears trying to work this out 🤓
I breast fed and didn’t have a period throughout, got pregnant and didn’t realise until I started feeling sick so it can happen.

That picture of Amy again (she seems to like doing the Goodger v-shaped chin edit). Not the most flattering, but she would be a good candidate for a make-under as I bet she is quite pretty under all the fake tan (like on Snog, Marry Avoid - I loved that programme).

I hope the "strident" comment isn't aimed at me - I didn't think I came across as condescending and (as far as I'm concerned) there's no harm done.

There's only been a few judgey comments on here, maybe I haven't picked up on the worst because I've been skim-reading the last few pages.
Definitely not you 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think that people can react strongly to an innocuous comment directed at Big Loz and made in jest, when they feel it attacks them because it’s something they’ve done or haven’t done and they’re being judged. I remember a while back someone being quite upset that we all laughed at the idea of sweetcorn with a roast dinner!

We’ve also had people defend their parenting skills if they’ve done something that Big Loz is being criticised for. Remember that this is an anonymous forum and no one knows your background or history so whilst comments made may be upsetting, they are not intentionally said to hurt you.

I remember feeling the constant focus on her pregnancy last time was quite overwhelming because I was in a fragile place trying and failing to conceive. Sending my love to those who are triggered on this occasion. One poster at the time was pretty unsympathetic, tried to make it all about themselves (and likely reported me - kicking whilst I was down) so I blocked them. The block really helps filter out the noise you don’t want to hear, in this case a non-stop stream of bile and me, me, me.

I have always thought this was the best group on Tattle so hope the Scrunchies can all assemble and have a laugh together now she’s finally done something worth talking about!

It’ll be time for a new thread title soon! Perhaps we can collect the best suggestions for baby names and have a poll on the next thread? I’m happy to collate and add if I start the next one.

I had high hopes for Lau’rencé (pronounced like Beyoncé) if it was a boy. I’m thinking Laurenne as it’s another girl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I breast fed and didn’t have a period throughout, got pregnant and didn’t realise until I started feeling sick so it can happen.
Erm…. I’m agreeing with you???

Am I speaking another language or something?!

😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lafleur?? But miss piggy say it like lah-fluh'r??
Just thought I’d play guess who to 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My mum had two under two - she was pregnant with my sister pretty much after I was born. (I did try to shake off my sister a bit when I was a toddler, as I found her annoying but we are close) 😆

Sadly as my mum was 20 when she had me, we were palmed off with my nana in our younger years and we didn't get the best upbringing. (When my (half) brother was born and I was 13 we were told "you're out of here at 16" and we were basically ignored).

Come on, Lauren. It's not all about you now - a child deserves all the love and attention in the world, even if you are poor. You could be doing a lot of damage to young Larose already.
Like you I was born to two bloody idiot teens of 18 & 19, I spent two years with one set of grandparent then 11 years with the other set until they both died very suddenly. It is they I consider to be my Parents not the fools who created me. What got me was my parents lecturing me on how I was doing Everything Wrong with my kids when they'd had bugger- all input in me or my siblings anyway! Maybe Lozza doesn't view her disappearing mother like I do my parents but to gladly deposit her precious baby on a drug addict really is beyond the pale. If Ch/Arg was anything of a man he would rescue the child surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was blithely getting on with life with my three sons but I felt a bit tired which I put down to the youngest having me up nearly all night. At a checkup I mentioned that I didn't feel too well so as a precaution I went for checks at the hospital - shock horror I was nearly 6 months gone! I had 14 months between son and daughter who has been a crafty mare ever since lol these things happen 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That photo of Amy! Step away from the fake tan gurl!
1FCBD18E-FE4C-420A-A61D-A31604C6C64B.jpeg

Found out her brand of self tan if anyones interested 😂

I think that people can react strongly to an innocuous comment directed at Big Loz and made in jest, when they feel it attacks them because it’s something they’ve done or haven’t done and they’re being judged. I remember a while back someone being quite upset that we all laughed at the idea of sweetcorn with a roast dinner!

We’ve also had people defend their parenting skills if they’ve done something that Big Loz is being criticised for. Remember that this is an anonymous forum and no one knows your background or history so whilst comments made may be upsetting, they are not intentionally said to hurt you.

I remember feeling the constant focus on her pregnancy last time was quite overwhelming because I was in a fragile place trying and failing to conceive. Sending my love to those who are triggered on this occasion. One poster at the time was pretty unsympathetic, tried to make it all about themselves (and likely reported me - kicking whilst I was down) so I blocked them. The block really helps filter out the noise you don’t want to hear, in this case a non-stop stream of bile and me, me, me.

I have always thought this was the best group on Tattle so hope the Scrunchies can all assemble and have a laugh together now she’s finally done something worth talking about!

It’ll be time for a new thread title soon! Perhaps we can collect the best suggestions for baby names and have a poll on the next thread? I’m happy to collate and add if I start the next one.

I had high hopes for Lau’rencé (pronounced like Beyoncé) if it was a boy. I’m thinking Laurenne as it’s another girl.
Very well said x I hope you’re ok x

This thread is for a bit of fun and a laugh. And frequently makes me howl with laughter after a long day.

Scrunchies Assemble! (We really need a Pom style banner for that, Avengers style)

Yes we do need a poll for the new baby gels name!
Laurenne is a good shout.

I don’t think it’ll be Laulie now she’s kicked him to the curb. I don’t suppose the name Amy is in the running either 😂

I do think it’ll be another name beginning with L and possibly another ‘made up’ name.

I’m going with Lurose or Liarose.

Or she’ll call the baby Lauren spelt as Lauryn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Esoral

That’s my name suggestion if not Lalily. I’m not typing gibberish

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Im here! (and I adore you 💙) *chants* "Lads!Lads!Lads!" I agree this has always been a super fun place. I just left another thread as it was so mean and draining but then came back here and it's just all of us being hilarious which makes my heart warm 😚😜🌈.

I think the baby name poll is a great idea though Laulie will always be my first born Goodger. Is that weans name LaRose Drury? bleeping hell. 😂😂😂

I went through the archives for some old favourites for us all. You know what time it is........

I am howling

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.