Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone get me some water I’ve literally ran over here in 0.5 seconds after seeing her stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don’t know if I’ve missed something but that response from Amy…does it sound like she also got pregnant and he made her have an abortion? It sounds too serious for just a jilted women statement 🤷🏼
Thats how I read it too. Lawd another go around of baby brian and very front on nipples.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear, so she’s pregnant again! Normally you would be congratulating her but if she’s struggling to cope with one baby how will she cope with two? She won’t have time to pop down to the petrol pump for a pre arranged pap shot, will she?

People comparing him and her with folk on the Jeremy Kyle show. I would say a lot of those people are uneducated and poor. I’m assuming Lauren had a good schooling but obviously her brain has shrunk since her heady days of reality stardom.

Look in the mirror and what do you see? A woman with a brain the size of a pea.

have a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can not believe it! She is pregnant again! Now we will soon have two little Lozza-babies to worry about 👶🏻👶🏻

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Good luck to her. My LG is 8 months and I couldn’t even contemplate having another one!!!
Where did she find the time and energy to get it on when Larose was 8 weeks old!!! I was knee deep in sleep depravation and poo!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
We shouldn’t be surprised. This was her plan all along. She knew the relationship had a shelf life so she got what she wanted from him before it went south. I’d like to say I hope this could be the making of her but we’ve seen how neglected poor Larose is. How is she going to cope with two? This is like watching a car crash in slow motion 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Oh my christ shes 16 weeks pregnant.
Bravo whoever called that supposed throwback picture out of being pregnant.

Here you go
She cannot even stimulate poor Larescueme and now the poor mite will be even more neglected by the coming of #2! We all know Lozza is lazy and will just sit there and blame her laziness on her pregnancy. Chaz will be too busy with his OF as he is now going to have another mouth to feed. These band aid babies just don’t work! If relationships are not working, get out! Stop bringing more innocent children into toxic relationships!😡

• Sad
Reactions: 29
That poor poor poor baby larose won't even get the proper attention needed for development/nerturing because "single" mum Lauren will be coping with a newborn and if that is as sick as larose has been I feel for larose. Lauren done it so that she can have a babysitter in larose. Any sympathy I had for Charles is well out the window 24 and 2 kids. Jesus. I thought I couldnt hate Lauren anymore but now it's off the chart.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Just seen the news on my way to work!

We all called it here first!

16 weeks, so she’ll have 2 babies under the age of 1? (if my maths is right)!!

Was it a natural conception or a sink and turkey baster job? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel genuine distress at this news. I have two main thoughts at this point: 1. I am wondering if this was a business decision given there was such little interest in any tv shows etc on the first time, she is pushing for something with this whole cluster duck; 2. what size is she going to end up at the end of this pregnancy.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I feel genuine distress at this news. I have two main thoughts at this point: 1. I am wondering if this was a business decision given there was such little interest in any tv shows etc on the first time, she is pushing for something with this whole cluster duck; 2. what size is she going to end up at the end of this pregnancy.
Whatever size it is we will never know as she will photoshop the hell out of them! She looks smaller in todays photos than the Christmas ones!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.