Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of Lauren getting back on the dick so soon or at all really is the stuff of nightmares. I’ve still got dick fear 6 months after birth 😣
My sister is a midwife and she has walked in on couples having sex within minutes/hours of giving birth

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
She’s probably likening herself to Khloe except she needs to remember history repeated itself on Khloe over and over. Charlie found out they were pregnant in October and a few weeks later was trying to get some rando Tango knocked up too. Says a lot about him as a person. I actually thought sometimes he might be a decent person, but not no anymore. He’s sold KP stories, did this with fatty and with that orange one. And that’s all we know of. They both deserve each other.
I can't stand either of them, they are aiming for short-term fame and frittering it all away and definitely not thinking long-term. Lauren with a few more years on the clock life experience-wise should know better, but she's not the brightest bulb in the box and her arrogance deludes her into thinking she's an A-lister.

BUT I think the most natural, engaged and happy Larose ever looks is when she's with her dad. I think on that score, Charles probably does care for the little one/s.

Unfortunately, he's obviously not fussy where he sticks his dick, so either Lauren accepts that fact (most women wouldn't) or she dumps him.

It could even be an elaborate ruse where "Amy" thinks she'll get Summer Fonteys-Whateverhernameis reflected glory fame on the back of riding/pretending to ride Charlie's cock. Might all be down to Moleman trying to earn them all a few sweaty fivers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Those two children are going to be dressed in the same hideous pink tat now for the rest of their lives 🙁
I hope she has two children who pull each other along. Poor lozza will be the embarrassing thick mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The only good thing to come out of her pregnancy apart from a baby is hopefully a healthcare professional will pick up on how vacant and unhappy larose is

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Keep the tit show rolling. I bet the pair of them are lapping it up all this fuss !!!

Reactions: 9
My sister is a midwife and she has walked in on couples having sex within minutes/hours of giving birth
Are you sure the daddy isn't just sticking it up the bum? (Sorry).

I. could. never. with my labia, vaginal canal, perineum ripped to bits.........

Unless these women are still under the influence of an epidural or something!! It would be like bleeping a cactus.

Tougher than I am, anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine her and Jess Wright are preggers the same time, lol!!!!!! Be running into each other at their hospital check up, awks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
La’lilvampire is one of the saddest babies I’ve ever laid my eyes on, she shows no emotion, just looks vacant, miserable and tired!
and yet again they seem to have photoshopped an awful creepy smirk on to her in one of those OK! Pics 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Are you sure the daddy isn't just sticking it up the bum? (Sorry).

I. could. never. with my labia, vaginal canal, perineum ripped to bits.........

Unless these women are still under the influence of an epidural or something!! It would be like bleeping a cactus.

Tougher than I am, anyway.
Yup heard that happening too here in Ireland, travelers/gypsy love that, riding in the hospital bed just after birth, dirty wee fuckers!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh duck, I've just learned she's up the duff again... :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They headlines horrible
You Scrunchies vile
We good parents
She gorgeous gels
They my wewld
Everything read fake
Leave us alone
Respect my baybehs
Me is overwhelmed

Something along the lines of that I think.
Absolutely howling at this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So if she’s 16 weeks she’s got approx 24ish weeks to go. That would make her due in July.

I reckon Larose the Second will be born on Larose the Firsts birthday.
Make it easier for mummy to remember then 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They headlines horrible
You Scrunchies vile
We good parents
She gorgeous gels
They my wewld
Everything read fake
Leave us alone
Respect my baybehs
Me is overwhelmed

Something along the lines of that I think.
I started reading this in a Chinese accent I don’t know why 😂😂😂😂
I love it !!!!
Now In laureens voice ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So did she literally give birth and get pregant the next day? Must have been like throwing a sausage down a tunnel

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So I'm a bit slow to the party, I haven't really been following her so I've missed this cheating bizz 😮! Did the other woman put a post on?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.