Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she was out-out but the #basicpram is stood on a wooden floor. If the windscreen was cracked she must have pushed #basicpram out of the house and into the big wide weweld but Lawtfhassheputonmyhead doesnt have a coat on 🤷‍♀️ .

Edited to add, she's in the car seat not the #basicpram so she must have put her paw down the back of the sofa and grabbed some of the OF millions and got the windscreen repaired. Or she drove without getting it fixed??

View attachment 1018869
why the duck has she put a folded blanket behind her head! I just can’t with her! Ffs!

Reactions: 9
Oh Lozza - we all know you didn’t actually take LaPoo out. Probably just stuck her in the car seat, snapped a photo and then left her in it for 30 mins while you FaceTuned the photo for the gram

She must be weaning (again) now right? Come on Laureen - I want to see pictures of sweetcorn and cold goose fat smeared around Labambas face and a precariously balanced high chair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hate to say this but that child should eyes 👀. Bloody hell they are creepy

Reactions: 4
Well she was out-out but the #basicpram is stood on a wooden floor. If the windscreen was cracked she must have pushed #basicpram out of the house and into the big wide weweld but Lawtfhassheputonmyhead doesnt have a coat on 🤷‍♀️ .

Edited to add, she's in the car seat not the #basicpram so she must have put her paw down the back of the sofa and grabbed some of the OF millions and got the windscreen repaired. Or she drove without getting it fixed??

View attachment 1018869
Poor child, her face is edited to hell again.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Poor unfortunate la`pissedoff ... she sadly has her fathers brown serial killer eyes, and yet big lozzaaa has obviously given her blue eyes in the third pic, which has been filtered to duck ... all jesting aside, this is exactly where we see, how sick this woman is .... all her nonsense will be passed to her daughters ..... NO ONE in their right mind filters a lil ones face like this ... whats the bet the new baby has blue eyes, and la`boredasshit gets pushed aside ... lozzz is that deluded, to choose one over the other, to what in her mind, is the ideal looking baby ... as any good narcissist mother would 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ... what she is telling us .... the viewer with these heavily edited pics .. is what SHE THINKS the baby should look like, very sad way to behave .... the silly mooo :mad::mad::mad:

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi scrunchies
A very long time lurker here but hope I can make a thread title suggestion: BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I can imagine Ronseal Amy singing this to herself to the tune of Jolene while she sobs over sink boy and what might of been
🎶Laureen, Laureen, Laureen, Laureen🎶
I'm begging of you please don't take my man
Laureen, Laureen, Laureen, Laureen
Please don't take him just because you can
Your delusion is beyond compare
With flaming locks of sweat shop hair
With filtered skin and eyes of a vacant teen
Your smile is like a breath of spring (onions)
Your voice is harsh like actual pain
And I cannot compete with you
Laureeeeeeen
He talks about you in his sleep (screaming help she’s going to squash me)
And there's nothing I can do to keep
From crying when he calls your name
🎶Laureeeeeeen 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Who the hell calls themselves mumma?

Bubba is awful enough, but bubba and mumma?

Go on, hands up scrunchies.
Admit it.
Show yourselves.
And you, hiding behind the petrol pump - you say what?! Babba Gel? Baby girl? Pwincess? What's that- even if it's a boy?!

Come on, out with it.
Hubba bubba. Bubble gum.
Bubba mumma. Troubled bum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She obviously got pregnant as fast as she could as she wanted another child but thought if she got it over fast she can then go to Turkey for her dream body, new tits, 4000 litres of fat drained away and be looking all amazing, well in her own eyes anyway. Plus getting pregnant again is a good excuse not to lose any weight in the first place so she could really end up with 10 Lababbas at this rate!
The La's will have to burn the house down with her in it when she dies like on What's Eating Gilbert Grape!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Our for dinner last night, one of the girls mentioned Lauren is pregnant. I couldn’t wait to get back and catch up on tattle 🤣🤣
She must be deluded. She can’t even interact with Lagoose as it is never mind 2 under 14 months old!!!

Reactions: 13
I think she got pregnant agsin so quickly as it’s an excuse to lie around in bed all day, eat crap and not lose the baby weight. How will she manage when those kids go to nursery/school and she HAS to leave the house every single day !!

Reactions: 19
Plus she will get extra benefits , mind you housing benefit is capped I think so she will have to be finding some of the rent money from somewhere , I wonder if that car is paid for outright . I don’t know where she gets her 💰 from .

Reactions: 11
Plus she will get extra benefits , mind you housing benefit is capped I think so she will have to be finding some of the rent money from somewhere , I wonder if that car is paid for outright . I don’t know where she gets her 💰 from .
She's always got her trotters out in pics at every opportunity and says how bewful her feeties are, I reckon she's doing some feet 'work' 😬 Big money to be made apparently.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think she got pregnant agsin so quickly as it’s an excuse to lie around in bed all day, eat crap and not lose the baby weight. How will she manage when those kids go to nursery/school and she HAS to leave the house every single day !!
Maybe she'll home educate them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Bewful big gel, up the duff again, lets sit back and watch the drama unfold between Mr and Miss Pea Brain

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.