Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Why is she posting a video of this extremely basic meal?? I just don’t understand it. She’s literally boiled some water and grated some cheese!! It’s so odd to me that she would some how feel proud of this and want to show the world 🤯
Maybe you're new to Lauren Goodger's Tattle threads (not being condescending, just saying). She's posted pictures of "Home Made" baguette with mayo, tuna and sweetcorn and baked potatoes and lots of other stupid basic foodstuffs that wouldn't even impress a four year-old. In fact, a four year-old could probably do it, and present it, better.

I sometimes wonder if she's subtly trolling her followers or really is so thick as mince it genuinely impresses her and she thinks it's an achievement.

And let's take a moment to remember the rather bizarre tomatoes (with stalks on) that she randomly plonked onto what I think was bolognese with sweetcorn (see my profile picture).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
If you look at the dates, larose was born on the 19th/20th July, and if Lauren is 16ish weeks pregnant now, she was barely out of the 6 week post partum window after larose…..

🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Oh wow this is going to be so sad that another child is going to be mentally stunted from birth and just used as a photo op for her sad face articles in Closer. She needs parenting advice or classes before she ruins another little life.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Chi4

VIP Member
Those poor babies being bought into their world of absolute nonsense 😓. How is she going to cope with that 🤦‍♀️ Two babies under 14 months isn’t going to be easy

So , no jobs between the pair of them , Ch’Arg out shagging whilst lozza is preggers . Shit show waiting to happen 🤦‍♀️ Imagine if the other one is pregnant as well !

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Crowbag

VIP Member
Coupla things:

View attachment 1020068
expanded the image - saw this - what are these dots, please - is that a facetune residue of some sort?

View attachment 1020071
Brown eyes?

View attachment 1020076

Blue eyes?

Can someone confirm what colour the baby's eyes are....?
She’s been altering photos of the bairn since larose was born.
The majority of the edited photos have these same dots (I've been checking since I first noticed them).

She alters the size and shape of the lips and eyes in particular, presumably larose doesn't have a nice enough rosebud pout, huge round eyes or alabaster skin.

Laureen basically wants her baby to look like a real life cartoon, a sort of anime doll.

I think it's the single most disgusting thing she's done/is doing, the long term effect on la'noconsent is going to be dreadful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Jsmith92

Oh my God hate to come straight back on here after seeing the news, wtf!

Having said that I found out my husband was sleeping with someone else 4 months in to my pregnancy and it was the most heartbreaking experience of my life. But then we had been together for our whole adult lives, not 2 weeks like these two 🙄 so I hope her mental health is okay because mine was/is not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Now we don’t want a repeat of this happening again now do we!!! …them pesky rats and their wind machines better back the fuck off.

….and OMG it just feels like a few months ago this had us in stitches for a week or so ( and still)

A7D268F8-6354-4C0D-B9EC-472506EF3E8D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

JakeM

VIP Member
What the FUCK? I predicted this just before Christmas. I can’t cope with another pregacy 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha

Owlish

Why is she posting a video of this extremely basic meal?? I just don’t understand it. She’s literally boiled some water and grated some cheese!! It’s so odd to me that she would some how feel proud of this and want to show the world 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
You can see it now "a no Chaz cheated and he just Yung but we luv each uver so much so stronger than Mark and Michelle. We just guna consuntrate on our bewful gels as dat all that mattas"

FFS get some self respect Lauren. It's embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 37