Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's a boy, she could have a double minge trim pram.
Half blue, half pink.

Well classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is vile about having 2 children under 2? It is a fairly standard thing and has been since the dawn of time, hardly a trend.

I feel bad for Larose, poor kid will be getting even less attention now,
2 under 1! Irish twins. Little baybe Lanother One.
Screenshot_20220124-182209_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So true, unless it’s the exotic world of Shell, Esso or Sainsbury’s petrol station.

Has she ever taken that desolate baby swimming, feeding the ducks or to mother & baby groups.

Apart from dancing 🤢 solely for the camera what has she done?

It’s all about the beg and the bucks 🤨

She might as well save her self the expense (beg) those kids aren’t gonna see daylight until she’s eligible for free childcare.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hats off to her, my first is coming up 2 and I'm only just starting to get to some sort of normality 😂
My guess would be either she did it so quickly as has fertility difficulties and knew this was her best chance at another OR was set on wanting 2 kids and wants them to both have the same father.
Jokes aside she is in for a rough time..

Reactions: 16
Polls for the name please
Laugoodia, goodrosia. Loren ( it’s exotic innit)
La’ Ren like star wars

My baybey gel two

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What have I just read, the fat coke head is pregnant again ??
What’s more shocking
1.) she’ll be the new KP, just a poor version, 5 by 3
2.) he actually fucked that obese beef curtain blue waffled excuse of oxygen
3.) one child by Murat, one by a raging brown potting lover

Jesus wept, those poor kids
LaRose and LaRose II

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone mentioned that all 3 of MWs towie exes are due within 1-2 months of each other - imagine the ok spread on that

bet Lucy and Manfa get ok deals, Lowren will get Now mag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Silly-old-Slapper it's good to be back! I missed my Scrunchies, I didn't like it out there. Have been catching up and belly laughing 😂

It's a good job when she did the photo shoots last January about the pregacy that Ch'Arg wasn't in hardly any of them. Saves her a lot of time cutting him out.

He seems to be spiralling, also don't understand how he is confused that the lying Muppet that is Big Loz told lies for publicity.

Laulie does look sad and the majority of photos/videos she is always in darkness. Poor thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m always amazed at women who get pregnant so soon after they have a baby,
I was still pissing in the bath 4 weeks later with minced flaps and it took a good 4 months to be able to look my lads dick in the eye after labour. Lauren Goodger must have an iron clad vagina

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Hi, I’m new to this thread. I usually chill out over in the Hinch section. Followed the trainwreck of Charlie since the Katie Price fiasco (from me hometown, sadly) and stayed for Lauren dramas. But the moment I saw pregnancy number 2, I ran onto Tattle faster than if Tom Hardy was knocking on my front door.
Anyhoo, I have two questions.
1. Why does Amy have the aesthetic of a conker and why do people find this attractive?
2. What. The. Actual. duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m always amazed at women who get pregnant so soon after they have a baby,
I was still pissing in the bath 4 weeks later with minced flaps and it took a good 4 months to be able to look my lads dick in the eye after labour. Lauren Goodger must have an iron clad vagina
The thought of Lauren getting back on the dick so soon or at all really is the stuff of nightmares. I’ve still got dick fear 6 months after birth 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.