Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have missed this so much! I am sat here laughing my head off 😂

She is 100% going to dress these kids like twins, without question. I just had a nosey at her Insta for the first time in ages and I see Charlie has been deleted. Funny how she was hawking boombod while pregnant as it was a year ago she was hawking a corset before revealing she was pregnant . #dick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This photo gives me the fear! It is so manipulated it looks like her head is a metre away from her boobs. It's like looking at one of fhose funfair mirrors.

Her tan is also so heavy when you see how peely wally the wean looks!

I’m impressed she is able to lean that far back without toppling over!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s be honest, a lot of that current “bump” is just her original weight and additional weight left over from Lahopeless🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My little one is the exact same age as Larose and I couldn’t think of anything worse than being pregnant again let alone that far along. I don’t know how people cope me and the husband are already on the brink 🤯
I remember how it was !! My daughter's 8 and half and I still haven't got round to having another one it's really hard work isn't it 🤣🤣 I better hurry up.

Reactions: 8
The photoshopping has reached scandalous new levels. Who owns that face because it sure ain’t Lauren goodger

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine if it was 👯‍♀️ twins so much combustible nylon in one place!

I’m already feeling sorry for LaSoontobeforgotten her three toys will soon be handed down to little LaBunintheoven.

I have missed this so much! I am sat here laughing my head off 😂

She is 100% going to dress these kids like twins, without question. I just had a nosey at her Insta for the first time in ages and I see Charlie has been deleted. Funny how she was hawking boombod while pregnant as it was a year ago she was hawking a corset before revealing she was pregnant . #dick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why the eff is she reposting all the congratulations?!?! Tomorrow she’ll be fish and chip paper 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s pregnant already? Ewwww….

mind you, there’s only a year and two days between hubby and his brother, it happens, although my MIL wasn't a skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.