Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @FlirtyThirty for thread title!!!

Prev thread:

As you were Scrunchies!

Roundup:
* Lozza and Ch’arg/Benny Hill have split (allegedly)
*Our BYG still hasn’t taken LaBored out in the fresh air but reads here as she gets her into the bouncy thing every so time
*Is now available on Snapchat (I’m going to add her for laughs)
*Backgrid paid for so she flicks her hair at petrol garages
*She bought a SMEG kettle
*Shes still a fuckwit

Think that explains everything!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Now available on Snapchat 😂 duck sake, didn’t she start up a YewTube channel the other day too? Given up on that already?! She really can’t commit to anything can she...apart from being an attention seeking, beggy, immature nob that is. She’s pretty consistent on that front.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As you all know, our bewful Backgrid Queen Laureen has set her sights on a YouTube career yewchewb carer…well, it has been very successful so far. She has gained 5 subscribers since Monday and she hasn’t uploaded a single video since it started 23 days ago. Goodnight Scrunchies ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As you all know, our bewful Backgrid Queen Laureen has set her sights on a YouTube career yewchewb carer…well, it has been very successful so far. She has gained 5 subscribers since Monday and she hasn’t uploaded a single video since it started 23 days ago. Goodnight Scrunchies ❤
Bloody hilarious. We need to keep track of her “announcements”. She’s so fricken deluded. I’m still curious what she did with the pink chair she begged awhile back. I reckon she didn’t pay her portion so they didn’t send it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Bloody hilarious. We need to keep track of her “announcements”. She’s so fricken deluded. I’m still curious what she did with the pink chair she begged awhile back. I reckon she didn’t pay her portion so they didn’t send it.
They probably refused to give her it for free. Cheeky sods, don’t they know she’s a BAFTA winner?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t understand where her income comes from?! She’s a has been, how does she afford not to work 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just don’t understand where her income comes from?! She’s a has been, how does she afford not to work 🧐
Probably on benefits and just blagging it . That car of hers must be over 3 years old so she may have bought it or still leasing it

Reactions: 15
On benefits and flogging the clothes she was gifted for Lastopcallingmebaabygewl for cig money. Poor kid only wears vests.

Reactions: 21
She had to move out of chigwell didn’t she? Well, Grange Hill. Is she somewhere cheaper now? I notice she never shows much of her new gaff and minge pram walks look like they’re on older streets.

Reactions: 13
Wtf that poor child!!!! She’s thinking ‘why have you put me in this godforsaken thing!’

58A98608-CEDF-422C-B599-236309DC2E82.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
That hairband is just plain nasty. God forbid she goes anywhere near a naked flame!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg can you imagine how annoying and itchy her forehead must be when the bow randomly keeps touching the skin. It’ll be like a fly buzzing around.

and also. ITS UGLY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In case she’s out of career options… a face for radio loz x
That Polly advert is hilarious. She looks as though she's about to conduct a yoga class or something (though, if you saw her as your tutor you'd think, wow, yoga ain't working for her). That and her smacked arse face.

I can't edit photos the way the maestro Pom can, but here's my lame contribution:

Every 22 minutes, a Bafter-winning yung gel loses followers. Despite this, she'll Photoshop over 99% of her photos to look like a v-chinned Alien head. And adding social media channels nobody gives two shits about. Please protect this whale species before it becomes extinct.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.