Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oddbod looking very special in this one...
Thats not Oddbod that's one of the other ten people who were at the party 💅

Scrunchies, it's been quiet today just been packing ready for the next thing. It's been a big day RIP Prince Phillip. I just wanted to say to all you Lads and Lassies (as I listen to Ben Platt in my ears) I know it's only 10pm so a bit early for a gush but Thank you for all of it. You guys have made me brave and I love you all for it. ❤💛💚💙💜

@Facehugger 💜 @JakeM you know i always say you are my favourite ❤😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
371C0F70-AC93-4A97-88F0-590F620A17E7.jpeg
So this just popped up on my Instagram as “based on something I might be interested in”. Has Big Loz started a trend or did she just copy someone else? (More likely). Very odd 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only original thing about Lauren is her strange cooking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ohhh sorry. I missed that one. It might be. It says it’s from November 2020 on a Twitter post, so definitely before big Loz did hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's out buying her stash 😎 I have had to crop this about forty times because there were so many sweets in her photo the file size was huge 😂
Not gonnae lie, I’d be right in about that😋 I love sweeties, especially sour or sherbety thinsgs.
Just in from work so lots to catch up on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So it's been a massively important day for the country, and all the stupid fat bleep can post about is food.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it's been a massively important day for the country, and all the stupid fat bleep can post about is food.
She never met him in a toilet, moleman told her to FINK FINK FINK, but no, Big Loz never met Prince Phillip (RIP) in a toilet she doesn’t fink!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh that's true, I'm feeling a little sleepy from doing duck all today.

Will you have the time to drop in for a couple of laughs?
I mean I'm packing up a flat, drinking wine out a goblet an actual goblet and mind dancing to the Counting Crows so I want to say yes?

Its an actual goblet plus some bonus Scotland

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what Lauren’s cooking tonight? I’m guessing some chicken that is currently cooking by the fire and some chips that have been frying since 2006. No wonder poor Oddbod used to beg for a takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only 4 pages in this time (I’m improving) and I have my #recap ready...

We started the thread with Oddbod staring intently at something he had never encountered before (sadly not written by Ross Kemp 😂). We later saw he’d made it to the front page, but it may take him some time to complete.

The Miner has been at work again. Hot off the heels of the baby kick/fingering photo she has now plummeted even further sharing the delights of her “leaking milk” over their soiled bedsheets 🤢 This raised some questions:
Is this normal for where she claims to be in her pregnancy?
Is she just on the beg for breast pads?
Has she just had a fake boob malfunction?
Are they going to change that filthy bedding or just take photos of it?
Will she start showing us other things we really, really do not want to see. Moleman please take note and rein her in.

Don’t think ‘The Miner’ as a nickname will take off but one that did tickle us all was shared by @Badirene - Our Lady of the Blessed Sweetcorn 🌽

Not one to miss the opportunity to appear relevant and connected, she made a dubious claim about meeting the late Nikki Graeme. Sickening, just like claiming she was rushed to hospital because of a 3 day panic attack (which didn’t impact her ability to spend all day on Only Fans) when in fact she drove herself because she has no friends and can’t afford a taxi.

We’re still waiting for her to move to her amazing big house with a salon in her garden. Might it be money (her lack of) that is slowing things down? Or the fact she can’t be bothered to pay her parking fines which has caused her a spot of bother?

She had something done to her brows. They are hideous. So hideous they wanted to try and make a break for it - keep your eyes peeled on the skyline to see if they make an appearance. She’s also taken to photoshopping half her face off, is this the new height of alien 👽 chic?

She has loads of baby outfits from her constant begging. Matchy matchy polyester to look just like mummy, an impractical net curtain/doily number, doll toilet roll cover. Now not content with just getting free stuff, she actually expects people to pay her to receive it and post a picture. One problem Big Loz, you’re too lazy and stupid to record who sent stuff. You just lob it in a (hugely flammable) pile to soak up the delicious aroma of your flat: fag smoke, greasy food, and curry-powered farts 💨.

She posed with her “basic” pram and showed off her MASSIVE clunge. She must have been having a nosy on here as the next time she posted a pic of her with the pram in the same cheap £75 jumpsuit (size XL medium apparently) she had tried to smooth out her crotch.

Shortly after we were blessed with seeing Chaz looking completely deranged which confirmed the campaign to #freecharlie is much needed. It also spawned this absolute masterpiece by @Pom Bear 🎨
View attachment 532864

@NinaStar90 found his doppelgänger and I nailed the reason the pram has come out of the cupboard so early when baybeh isn’t due until Jultember.

Wait a minute Scrunchies, could something momentous be on the horizon? It seems as though Oddbod might be coming off his meds after an eventful IG live in which he:
Called her out for using a filter (which she denied);
Said her roast dinners give him the shits 💩 and he is forced to post photos of them;
Said she is a diva who spends all her time on IG but can’t use it properly. When she does she just looks at herself rather than looking at and responding to comments. Possibly because she struggles with reading (see article summary here).

There may be hope for yungboy Charlie after all. Perhaps he could get a job in Thriller in the West End?
Anybody else read the #recap back & think duck me we’re funny🙊😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She never met him in a toilet, moleman told her to FINK FINK FINK, but no, Big Loz never met Prince Phillip (RIP) in a toilet she doesn’t fink!
She met Princey P before he was famous, just a normal young lad out on the lash in London Town... odds on this being in next week's homework (I mean 'column') along with her defending her scummy actions sending off those hideous lanterns to set a thatch roof alight or kill a load of wildlife.

• Haha
  • Sad
On the subject of food, it's roast Pork Sunday, shall we play "Rate my Plate" this week or shall I stop it?

Vote now!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.