Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the subject of food, it's roast Pork Sunday, shall we play "Rate my Plate" this week or shall I stop it?

Vote now!!
Don't stop it! It's the only way I eat properly by wishing I had your dinner πŸ˜‚ (not in a concerning way I just haven't been bothered to cook my own)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean I'm packing up a flat, drinking wine out a goblet an actual goblet and mind dancing to the Counting Crows so I want to say yes?

Its an actual goblet plus some bonus Scotland
You better bleddy not be too busy to pop in young lady πŸ˜‚ cos we'll miss you. Thank you for my purple heart too πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜

On the subject of food, it's roast Pork Sunday, shall we play "Rate my Plate" this week or shall I stop it?

Vote now!!
No, play - we've got to have some proper food to look at to offset Lozza's pigswill roadkill πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You better bleddy not be too busy to pop in young lady πŸ˜‚ cos we'll miss you. Thank you for my purple heart too πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜
I won't! I know soon life is going to get super busy but I will be here!! I have so much to do this week is a study week then I move. It all feels so BIG but it's all going to be great. Also on Monday is the anniversary of My Mums death so that's my dark day I have to go out on my bike to the Loch and just be alone. It's all happening at once.

I should add I take my kayak out and put flowers on the loch it's not not a sad thing it's a celebration.

@265 and @Facehugger group hug?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I won't! I know soon life is going to get super busy but I will be here!! I have so much to do this week is a study week then I move. It all feels so BIG but it's all going to be great. Also on Monday is the anniversary of My Mums death so that's my dark day I have to go out on my bike to the Loch and just be alone. It's all happening at once.

I should add I take my kayak out and put flowers on the loch it's not not a sad thing it's a celebration.
Bless you ❀ I hope on Monday the weather will be lovely and you can at least have a little smile for your Mum sweetie, imagine she's looking at you and show her you're ok 😘 it's all such exciting times for you apart from that, back to reality hey! Proper reality too, not fake as duck Lozza's world haha! πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Not just England the whole United Kingdom there are many people who love the Royal Family.. I'm just really sad that this occasion has been a little tarnished by the bullshit from she and he. During the funeral a press release from Markles camp came out saying she had sent a hand written wreath. As I have stated before I don't follow that thread, I have no dog in that fight but I think she is a bleeping disgrace for that. My heart breaks for the Queen especially as she knew her husband was dying and her grandson was on international television trying to desteoy everything her life has been for. I can't imagine that sort of pain. If film stars have managed to fly all over the globe to work during covid a Prince could have been on a private jet to see his Grandfather.

A sad day and I will be raising a glass for Prince Phillip and laying some flowers at Balmoral for them both. β€β€πŸ’™πŸ’™ Love you scrunchie fam
Low blow by Markle😠 I can’t stand her. I’d call her a bleep but she doesn’t have the depth or warmthπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
It was so sad to see the Queen on her own

• Sad
  • Haha
Bless you ❀ I hope on Monday the weather will be lovely and you can at least have a little smile for your Mum sweetie, imagine she's looking at you and show her you're ok 😘 it's all such exciting times for you apart from that, back to reality hey! Proper reality too, not fake as duck Lozza's world haha! πŸ˜‚
When I paddle out on Monday i know it will be all ok . Everything my Mother was lives in me .

Low blow by Markle😠 I can’t stand her. I’d call her a bleep but she doesn’t have the depth or warmthπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
It was so sad to see the Queen on her own
It was absolutely brutal I abhor Markle

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Vote now!!
Rate my Plate

@265 and @Facehugger group hug?
D-days are always tough. Lost my mum when I was 13. Still feels like yesterday sometimes. I’ll be thinking of ya on Monday πŸ’•

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Rate my Plate

D-days are always tough. Lost my mum when I was 13. Still feels like yesterday sometimes. I’ll be thinking of ya on Monday πŸ’•
πŸ€œπŸ€› thanks pal ❀ was lucky to have my Mum until I was 30 but she was only 56 which is no age. Sometimes life is just bleeping tit.

@Sunnydaze101 I can not imagine how at 13 years old hard that would be duck ❀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That picture he posted of her looking ridiculous wasn't exactly a nice thing to do was it? Surely, no one with any respect would do that? She is an utter embarrassment but I really thought that crossed a line, frankly.

Reactions: 5
Oh yes indeed.πŸ€—
Seconded, here you go you two πŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ’œ x

That picture he posted of her looking ridiculous wasn't exactly a nice thing to do was it? Surely, no one with any respect would do that? She is an utter embarrassment but I really thought that crossed a line, frankly.
Which picture Bobbi, the one in the car? Is that her looking ridiculous though, or as some would say, is it just showing her true self? I find her photoshopped and filtered to buggery shots ridiculous myself, and half the stuff she's happy to be seen wearing, but each to their own.

• Heart
  • Haha
The car one. With the 'worldie' thing. I just thought that was a bit cruel.

She is utterly preposterous and stupid. Egocentric and ridiculous but I just found that a bit disturbing from pay for gay lad.

But, as a nation, we have more important things to worry about #freecuthbert #fterallcstetpillarcakes

Reactions: 8
Seconded, here you go you two πŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ’œ x

Which picture Bobbi, the one in the car? Is that her looking ridiculous though, or as some would say, is it just showing her true self? I find her photoshopped and filtered to buggery shots ridiculous myself, and half the stuff she's happy to be seen wearing, but each to their own.
I love you two and I am so happy you are here ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Which one, you may need to narrow this down somewhat πŸ˜‚

Sending love to you for Monday @Katie8ee, I’m finally getting to see my parents tomorrow for the first time in over 7 months and I feel so excited and fortunate. I also got to go out for a meal with friends today which was so good and so needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love you two and I am so happy you are here ❀

Oh look, that's so lovely 😻 my little madam paddles like that. Thank you bless you, we love you too you little raccoon girl ❀

Sending love to you for Monday @Katie8ee, I’m finally getting to see my parents tomorrow for the first time in over 7 months and I feel so excited and fortunate. I also got to go out for a meal with friends today which was so good and so needed.
Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow Clicky ❀ I am glad you will be able to have a catch up. I do feel for people who've stuck to the rules and seen no-one 😘 x

I'm still surprised madams been so quiet today to be honest, I did think she'd have been off out somewhere else. Probably stuck to her bedsheets again πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
The car one. With the 'worldie' thing. I just thought that was a bit cruel.

She is utterly preposterous and stupid. Egocentric and ridiculous but I just found that a bit disturbing from pay for gay lad.

But, as a nation, we have more important things to worry about #freecuthbert #fterallcstetpillarcakes
Maybe he did it because the day before she posted that hideous video of him where he looked messed up with the Pram πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Will be seeing my best friend for the first time since September on the 29th, I can not wait. I am just going to climb her like a tree and then on the same day see my best boyfriend again since September πŸ’žπŸ™‚ I'm just so happy we are alive again

Maybe he did it because the day before she posted that hideous video of him where he looked messed up with the Pram πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
There she is!!!!!!

@Jersey Girl you know you have your suspicions before about who is moleman and watching the thread well think I get it now ,

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will be seeing my best friend for the first time since September on the 29th, I can not wait. I am just going to climb her like a tree and then on the same day see my best boyfriend again since September πŸ’žπŸ™‚ I'm just so happy we are alive again

There she is!!!!!!

@Jersey Girl you know you have your suspicions before about who is moleman and watching the thread well think I get it now ,
Climb her like a tree πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ well now I need to know about these moleman suspicions 🀭 I hope somebody can give me a clue x

• Haha
Climb her like a tree πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ well now I need to know about these moleman suspicions 🀭 I hope somebody can give me a clue x
I’m intrigued too. 100% there are Big Loz spies and supporter accounts. One of them saw their arse when I made an innocuous comment about something they’d said. Only 5 posts, joined in October. Was online yesterday.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.