Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder they are both so flabby. Lazing in bed all day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you get up and take a pic of a boob leak ? Pair of weirdos they are 🙈

Reactions: 13
She's a lot further on than 20 odd weeks! She was going to Sheesh man's restaurant before chunky Chaz came along! 🤣

Why would you take a video of your self jizzing in a sink? Anything is possible! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine the conversations these two must have? It's like a thicko convention, anytime I type something about them that fingering pic plops into my head it has traumatised me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol that made me cackle because I know Bing was a tit search engine. It also is a toddlers tv show and my daughter loves it. Bing Is a whiney little turd🤣
Haha, my son used to love Bing. But yes, I always found him a whiney little witch. Flop has the patience of a saint lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic I know so sorry but just heard about Nikki Graeme from BB passing. She was a poor, tormented soul. RIP. Only in her 30's too. 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine the conversations these two must have? It's like a thicko convention, anytime I type something about them that fingering pic plops into my head it has traumatised me
“So, like, what append today babe?”
“Well you know babe, I like went to the car park and ad me photos dun, checked Tattle and then a like...took another pregacy tes just to be sure that am pregnant. What about you babe?”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic I know so sorry but just heard about Nikki Graeme from BB passing. She was a poor, tormented soul. RIP. Only in her 30's too. 😥
So sad, she was a troubled soul and that ghastly disease just had her in its grasp.

We haven't seen any hint of a dinner so I presume a takeaway is enroute.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Katie Price has already posted throwback pictures with her so what’s the betting Lozza will do this too? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I will be so pissed off if she has the nerve to post anything about this given her hugely edited photos are part of the problem. She photoshopped her pregnant body to be skinnier, including the actual bump FFS 😡🤬
She makes my skin crawl and the pic of the sheets is a step too far, she could have asked with text if she really needed to but like you all said, there are so many ways to find out without using social media.

I literally don’t think I have ever disliked someone so much that I have never met and judging by DM comments and here, I’m not alone in that

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who in their right mind posts any picture of a bed with bodily fluid leaks on it? Oh, wait, it's Lozza & Chazza, getting their OF subscribers appetites warmed up for later I guess 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.