Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Icon? Well Big Lazy Loz if she is an icon to you and you think she looks fab at 51 maybe take a tip from this fab 51 year old icon and get off your fat arse, eat healthy, work out and put the graft in with your life. That is how you are still an icon in your eyes at 51. Not being a fat lazy, grabby, beggy, tit eating wanker like you!
All that takes effort though, much easier to just filter, Photoshop and facetune your way to icon status, our Lady of the Blessed Sweetcorn can't be expected to eat healthy and exercise, she is just one yungurl after all, and she has Chas' jizz to clean out of a sink. She can't be all things to all people.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s been on OnlyFans 20 mins ago too so oddbod must be working... ooh wonder what treats we’ll get for dinner/tea today 😂

All that takes effort though, much easier to just filter, Photoshop and facetune your way to icon status, our Lady of the Blessed Sweetcorn can't be expected to eat healthy and exercise, she is just one yungurl after all.
Lady of the Blessed Sweetcorn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our Lozza is building up a mighty fine collection of nicknames on this thread isn't she! 🤣

Lauren Goodger woman of many nicknames.

• Haha
Christ she must be reeeeaaally bored if she’s put this up... it’s not even JLos birfday so no idea what this is about 🤦🏻‍♀️
This will be part of her homework from Moleman - to be more relatable by trying to be nice to other women rather than her usual routine of slamming them for their appearance. Of course in Lozza’s world that equates to tagging her celebrity friends like Khloe K and JLo. Deluded.

Was just catching up on some interesting discussion about how damaging Mothers can be when saying things about their daughters’ appearance and weight, how it plants a seed and in extreme cases can lead to eating disorders. Likewise how mothers’ behaviour about food (like being on a constant diet) can also have an effect. I have grave concerns about Big Loz in that respect.

• Heart
I thought exactly the same thing. It feels like when your a teenager and you talk about your dream house etc with your first wee boyfriend. The only fans wishlist for instance is just the 2021 version of circling things you want out the Argos catologue as a kid.

It's a madness that these people on reality TV make money that gives them the opportunity to save yet they seem to blow if all on designer gear, drugs, drink and material possessions they can brag about.

Perfect example is those crammed to bursting closets she has. I know she gets free stuff but all the actually good outfits would have been paid for. Worn once now stuffed in a closet. Baby will be the same if will have wee designer shoes on and brands all over it. Looks like such a hassle to me. Plus all of the trainer's they all wear are horrible.
Thanks @Katie8ee for that, am now picking bits of bacon sarnie (mixed with builders tea) out of Mr SoS's brand new (s)wanky keyboard after I lol'd at the vision of them lying on the floor together (our Lozza's arse whacking the classy chandelier as they do so) picking out basic prams and Henry hoovas and an upgraded Villeroy & Boch butler sink for Wolfie for their new kitchen/diner - "only the best for my Chaz, yoov urned it babez"!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Our resident pap says couple hundred for the backgrid at the very most and couple of grand for the New exclusive. They just aren't in any way relevant to get the big bucks. I mean if speaks volumes that she is never featured in OK magazine she's only on the website. All the reality celebs who get the front cover have a much bigger following and are much more current.Charlies out laying carpet to make money not out of choice.
Yeah exactly. No more money for shots like the old days as resident Pap said (where is he/she lately🤔🤔🤔). It’s all on Instagram. Probably more money for those who don’t plaster everything on Instagram, but Lozza plasters everything so paps don’t need to stalk her now.

Lozza has to do fake shoots as if she’s been “papped” now 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Morning scrunchies, I wonder what is for dinner TODAY? I hope those sheets were changed.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok Lauren you cooked a roast chicken. You're in your mid thirties. Grow the duck up, you ain't no Nigella. Stop trying to make it happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was probably a chicken in the bag thrown in the oven thing. I don’t think she showed any chicken prep

I'm having a roast chicken dinner today, just thought you scrunchies wanted to know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Ok Lauren you cooked a roast chicken. You're in your mid thirties. Grow the duck up, you ain't no Nigella. Stop trying to make it happen.
She tryin though, tits n hair flick, tits n hair flick, and repeat. Hmmm, nah, you're right, not happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
JLO looks like she’s been on the old facetune in that pic so no wonder she’s Loz’s role model.

Here we go... did she ever even meet Nikki
I will be so pissed off if she has the nerve to post anything about this given her hugely edited photos are part of the problem. She photoshopped her pregnant body to be skinnier, including the actual bump FFS 😡🤬
I’m sorry I am reposting this again in my reply posted but this has really gotten under my skin. She literally has no shame. Nikki’s family don’t want platitudes, they just want people like her to stop!!

• Heart
All that takes effort though, much easier to just filter, Photoshop and facetune your way to icon status, our Lady of the Blessed Sweetcorn can't be expected to eat healthy and exercise, she is just one yungurl after all, and she has Chas' jizz to clean out of a sink. She can't be all things to all people.
Our Lady of the Blessed Sweetcorn! :ROFLMAO: pmsl - good one!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my she must be reading here 😂 I clicked no by the way 😂 is she trying to say she can also cook a chicken too

Here we go... did she ever even meet Nikki
I clicked no too lol. Sadly think we’re outvoted. 90 odd percent said yes. I wonder how many of those did it just to see the abomination that she presents! Lol. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.