Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm having a roast chicken dinner today, just thought you scrunchies wanted to know.
I like your mam's dinners so I will be expecting a picture!

Ok Lauren you cooked a roast chicken. You're in your mid thirties. Grow the duck up, you ain't no Nigella. Stop trying to make it happen.
I was making toad in the hole and shepherds or at 13/14 when my parents were working. I read the readers Digest recipe book, didn't always work at first but I tried. She's 31 for gods sake!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So
Welcome to #23 and well done Blowup80 for the most excellent thread title. 🥇
I have to admit there were a couple of good suggestions that would have
worked perfectly.

🎉🥳 Congratulations to Kate8ee 🥳🎉 for getting a new job, I think I speak
for all the scrunchies, well done girl. 😘

I do hope Pom will recover from her little injury ❤ Soon as possible, the thread just isn't the same.

In the news, OddBod went to A+E because he had an earache.... what a muppet, made us all laugh.

Loz wore an outfit, Chaz had a grope, the baby kicked, baby wants OUT!

View attachment 522118

Carry On People.
Soz for being late to the party - why the fark does his hand need to be under her dress ? Everything she wears is as tight as a drum so am pretty sure they can both cop a feel of baybeh's first tapdance from the outside of her snazzy outfit.

Its like some sort of soft OF intro - hey guuuuuyz - mesSage me n lEt me no what u Wannah c mE do nXt.

🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I really must keep up with these threads! That photo of Chas staring blankly at his new bookie wookie 😂 I thought it said 'written by Ross Kemp' as well- the tough guy SAS approach to fatherhood

I've had three babies and my milk didn't even come in until 3 days after birth, it's usually colostrum before that point. I reckon there's been some er, twiddling going on to get that big puddle on their bedsheets! what am I even saying. What have I been brought to. That photo was definitely for the kink fans' benefit, why else would she even post that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh my she must be reading here 😂 I clicked no by the way 😂 is she trying to say she can also cook a chicken too

Here we go... did she ever even meet Nikki
She’s part of the problem that leads to eating disorders!
On another note, I bet that was a Sunday roast his mum cooked when she pretended it was hers, but the flower plates exposed her lies, again!

Well she's only asking her fans IF she should cook a roast today and the votes say yes.
I put NO! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I need to grow up, the pleasure of voting no to her “should she make her roast today” poll is pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There no way she cooked that today. She's taken a pic of someone else's roast from the last few months and posted it as if it's her's today.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There no way she cooked that today. She's taken a pic of someone else's roast from the last few months and posted it as if it's her's today.
Aye the pics are from when she made her first ever roast (😂) a couple of weeks ago and asking people if she should make another one today... please no 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aye the pics are from when she made her first ever roast (😂) a couple of weeks ago and asking people if she should make another one today... please no 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m glad she wasn’t eating it again today. It was bad enough knowing she devoured THAT many roasts last time.
I think she might have found a new job though... competitive eater 🤭 she would put the man vs food hosts to shame 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Woah the boob leak threw me! I am the same amount pregnant she is, or maybe a week ahead and I’ve had no milk spillage at all! Maybe that’s a different kind of wet patch....

• Haha
  • Sick
She will be away to her mates for a roast sure. That's why she was all done up and flicking her hair about a while ago 🤷

Reactions: 7
She will be away to her mates for a roast sure. That's why she was all done up and flicking her hair about a while ago 🤷
Which would indicate her asking the question of shall I cook a roast was JUST A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS! She probably had
no intention to cook anything at all.

Reactions: 10
Which would indicate her asking the question of shall I cook a roast was JUST A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS! She probably had
no intention to cook anything at all.
What?!? The yungel making up tit and posting nonsense for likes !? Surely not

• Haha
Two roast chicken dinners in a week , well maybe one today if the date is wrong and Chaz was definitely trying to find the Parson's Nose when he was fumbling around the polka dot garment she had on the other day .

• Haha
Oh my she must be reading here 😂 I clicked no by the way 😂 is she trying to say she can also cook a chicken too

Here we go... did she ever even meet Nikki
'My roast'. You know, that fabulous spread she makes every week and much looked forward to by friends and family. Lozza dear, the first time in your 34 year life that you cooked a roast was a couple of weeks ago. Don't get too braggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.