Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 day panic attack? When? She's been on onlyfans every few hours and I literally have the screenshots to prove it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
3 day panic attack? When? She's been on onlyfans every few hours and I literally have the screenshots to prove it.
Well report her for lying - she'll move the days obviously and you'll get shouted down. Perhaps we should all just lie all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can any pregnant woman can make up stories like this. I would be scared to death that it might really happen coz I made it up....She is such repulsive animal...but Karma....
I think it’s Moleman coming up with the big ideas, and she is just goes along with it. She’ll have taken a series of photos to be used with any story he decides to run. That’s why her facial expressions don’t even match the narrative.

Totally agree though, this baby has not been safely delivered yet. Truly awful to lie about these things and tempt fate. But of course this is Big Loz who also has followed no Covid rules by going to people’s houses or having them over to her, having her hair and nails done etc.

Reactions: 16
Why would you make up stories like this when the couple of Love Island are losing their baby! She is so heartless, so so heartless. All for attention which is always bad. It's pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As someone who’s had pregnancy losses and is desperate for a baby - I really don’t think I can follow this anymore - she’s absolutely vile. Truly a disgusting human being. Not only that, I feel like I lose brain cells watching her stories, how people are paying this absolute moron to do things is beyond me. I really think we all need to just stop giving her the attention she craves, she’s so far gone she’s become a pathological liar who will do/say anything for money (including dramatising she’s afraid for her unborn babies life) Love you scrunches but I’m out! Can’t watch her anymore 🧡
It angers me that I’m going through fertility tests etc at the moment trying to have a baby with my amazing boyfriend so we can build our future together, and she’s moaning about being pregnant all the time and getting gifted all the necessities which she can clearly afford. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It angers me that I’m going through fertility tests etc at the moment trying to have a baby with my amazing boyfriend so we can build our future together, and she’s moaning about being pregnant all the time and getting gifted all the necessities which she can clearly afford. 😡
Yes it must be very hard for you both with this moron's moanings. I wish you both luck - but do consider adoption - I was adopted and was so lucky. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm so sad for that poor little baby, its not even born yet and already her mother is using her as a cash cow. The fakery that child is going to grow up around and the terrible example of womanhood she will be raised in doesn't bear thinking about. The whole thing is just a joke and a circus for them isn't it? They are like a pair of kids getting a puppy and calling themselves mummy and daddy, just pathetic really but she's old enough to know better.

• Sad
  • Angry
I feel so angry she’s using her innocent unborn child for headlines and making out she’s had potential issues that have warranted her going to hospital. You look at that poor little baby Azaylia and her parents who are going through absolute hell and she’s making up lies - how can she actually look at herself in the mirror knowing that and then comment on thier Instagram saying how sorry she is for them. It’s actually disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
I’m sorry to hear that you are going through this. I had many tests and procedures done and I know what an all consuming process it is.
It did work out for me and my little boy was 1 last month. Keep going as it is all worth it x

I know how frustrating and annoying it is to see people like this who are trying to monetise pregnancy/their baby and who “got pregnant accidentally” too. I still feel jealous now of people like this, even though I was lucky enough to get pregnant and have my son 💙

On a less serious note, these made me laugh, particularly the farting one 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry to hear that you are going through this. I had many tests and procedures done and I know what an all consuming process it is.
It did work out for me and my little boy was 1 last month. Keep going as it is all worth it x

I know how frustrating and annoying it is to see people like this who are trying to monetise pregnancy/their baby and who “got pregnant accidentally” too. I still feel jealous now of people like this, even though I was lucky enough to get pregnant and have my son 💙

On a less serious note, these made me laugh, particularly the farting one 🤣
I know we say Sheesh but is it that other one that she always goes to now because she’s banned from Sheesh. The one that got fined for breaking covid rules.

Reactions: 6
I know we say Sheesh but is it that other one that she always goes to now because she’s banned from Sheesh. The one that got fined for breaking covid rules.
Melin

He owns the hairdressers she was pictured in with no mask as well !

Wish I’d taken a screenshot now but she had her mate Goodman rubbing her/someone’s (😂) belly on her IG stories but it’s been taken off now... maybe the moon bump moved 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I love how she still insists on wearing that vile real fur coat. Agreed this photo is from the same set as the others. I mean it's the same bloody hairstyle never mind hair colour.

Here is an example of three shots from three articles (including today's) They have all been taken on the same day and the only difference is what colour of vile jumpsuit she has on. Same hair, same makeup, same nails same bag, same horrible vile hoof trainers = same day.
Same super smug look on her borrowed face.

• Sad
That coat looks like a skinned poodle

And those jumpsuits, what's with the jumpsuits!!!! Did someone tell her they make her skinny 😛 Not the most practical outfit for a pregnant woman who needs to pee all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Evening Scrunchie ladies ❤ (that's allowed cos the blokes aren't about yet 😂) just catching up.

To you lovelies who are trying to become Mums a hug for you 👽🤗❤ please don't let this lying scummy sleazebag upset you, she isn't worth it and you are worth better. I wish you all the luck in the world xx and she sickens me making up lies about 'hospital dash' bollocks, she really needs to stop it because anything can sadly happen, she wants to shove a kebab in her cakehole and shut it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.