Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to give Queeny a hug.
I’m from NZ, grew up loving the royals and Diana of course. I know a lot of people here and more so from outside of UK think royals time is up. But I LOVE this bit of history that carries on, seeing that funeral and the traditions just justifies that so much more for me too. If we don’t clutch on to a tiny part of our history, what will we become? Politically correct people? People who worship the Kartrashians. People who worship the next cool thing. It’s my opinion. Probably another thread for it but I felt like saying my piece today. Love England for this and being here for this. ♥💙♥💙

Also a lot of my family and friends back home stayed up and feel the same.
Not just England the whole United Kingdom there are many people who love the Royal Family.. I'm just really sad that this occasion has been a little tarnished by the bullshit from she and he. During the funeral a press release from Markles camp came out saying she had sent a hand written wreath. As I have stated before I don't follow that thread, I have no dog in that fight but I think she is a bleeping disgrace for that. My heart breaks for the Queen especially as she knew her husband was dying and her grandson was on international television trying to desteoy everything her life has been for. I can't imagine that sort of pain. If film stars have managed to fly all over the globe to work during covid a Prince could have been on a private jet to see his Grandfather.

A sad day and I will be raising a glass for Prince Phillip and laying some flowers at Balmoral for them both. ❤❤💙💙 Love you scrunchie fam

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not just England the whole United Kingdom there are many people who love the Royal Family.. I'm just really sad that this occasion has been a little tarnished by the bullshit from she and he. During the funeral a press release from Markles camp came out saying she had sent a hand written wreath. As I have stated before I don't follow that thread, I have no dog in that fight but I think she is a bleeping disgrace for that. My heart breaks for the Queen especially as she knew her husband was dying and her grandson was on international television trying to desteoy everything her life has been for. I can't imagine that sort of pain. If film stars have managed to fly all over the globe to work during covid a Prince could have been on a private jet to see his Grandfather.

A sad day and I will be raising a glass for Prince Phillip and laying some flowers at Balmoral for them both. ❤❤💙💙 Love you scrunchie fam
Whoops. That’s me being kiwi isn’t it. We say England. We mean UK, BUT!!! You lot always call me Aussie when I speak 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whoops. That’s me being kiwi isn’t it. We say England. We mean UK, BUT!!! You lot always call me Aussie when I speak 😂😂
Never!!!! One of my biggest talents is I can easily distinguish between kiwis and Aussies and also even more so between Americans and Canadians. I don't know why I just have always thought the accents were inherently different. The Kiwi accent is just such one of my favourites ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Never!!!! One of my biggest talents is I can easily distinguish between kiwis and Aussies and also even more so between Americans and Canadians. I don't know why I just have always thought the accents were inherently different. The Kiwi accent is just such one of my favourites ❤
Ohhhh I love you more today ♥💙

• Heart
We've not had a photoshoot.... sorry a... totally random pap catching Lauren walking down a country lane on her phone with full make up on.... recently, one due soon perhaps?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
We've not had a photoshoot.... sorry a... totally random pap catching Lauren walking down a country lane on her phone with full make up on.... recently, one due soon perhaps?
she must be due one soon. If I remember correctly the last one was just over a week ago. We’ve normally had a few by now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think a lot of people are getting sick of the sight of her at the minute, there's no words for stupid that fit her half the time with what she's spouting out at present 🤣🤣
Exactly, she has nothing left to say, she’s literally out of lies and she refuses to be seen in public so she has nothing to sell, even the laughing stock car park and chicken path (aka hideouts from the real paps) have had their day!

Gemma Collins did the same thing too.:mad:
Both fat witches!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly, she has nothing left to say, she’s literally out of lies and she refuses to be seen in public so she has nothing to sell, even the laughing stock car park and chicken path (aka hideouts from the real paps) have had their day!

Both fat witches!
I don't know why but when you all come out with the old fat witches or mess slagging words I cackle more than ever. I was going to say because it's mean but I would just be saying that because society dictates we aren't allowed to say these things or we are "shaming" and I don't believe that. She is a bleeping riot and I'm not ashamed to say it.

For every DM/Instagram commentator who has ever replied to my comment and said "would you say that to her face" well yes yes I absolutely would" 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The one thing I don’t understand is every farticle the DM and Sun write about her pregnancy/her in general has overwhelmingly negative comments, it really is difficult to see any positive ones and yet she seems to think she is a national treasure.
Surely she can’t be that oblivious that the public have rumbled her staged tours of Essex car parks with a balloon, accidental endorsing of cyanide, wearing of animals whilst promoting PETA, changing bump size..... Surely she deep down must know she on her last gasp of Z list??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know why but when you all come out with the old fat witches or mess slagging words I cackle more than ever. I was going to say because it's mean but I would just be saying that because society dictates we aren't allowed to say these things or we are "shaming" and I don't believe that. She is a bleeping riot and I'm not ashamed to say it.

For every DM/Instagram commentator who has ever replied to my comment and said "would you say that to her face" well yes yes I absolutely would" 💅
Me too!

• Haha
  • Heart
My rant would include you're thirty bleeping four, stop acting thir bleeping teen, grow up, you're going to be a mother FFS and oh yeah, keep your minging Clunge covered up and learn how to cook a proper Sunday dinner, at your age you should know how to do it, fishlips!! 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she lighting lanterns ? Usually people do that when someone dies 😳 she is so weird

My rant would include you're thirty bleeping four, stop acting thir bleeping teen, grow up, you're going to be a mother FFS and oh yeah, keep your minging Clunge covered up and learn how to cook a proper Sunday dinner, at your age you should know how to do it, fishlips!! 🖕
My rant would be
Lozza and chazza grow the duck uo you pair of chubby c...s 🤣

• Haha

Both fat witches!
[
Why is she lighting lanterns ? Usually people do that when someone dies 😳 she is so weird

My rant would be
I didn't want to say it but YES it's a thing people do when people die in China and Thailand as it's the soul going away to the sky .

Why would you do this if you were having a baybeh? I have never had a baybeh but I feel you would be just tempting fate. Also I don't believe dominoes have it right until I have inspected their order so I would be so precious about a baby until I actually felt it in my arms.
Sorry i got editing wrong 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

For every DM/Instagram commentator who has ever replied to my comment and said "would you say that to her face" well yes yes I absolutely would

I didn't want to say it but YES it's a thing people do when people die in China and Thailand as it's the soul going away to the sky .

Why would you do this if you were having a baybeh? I have never had a baybeh but I feel you would be just tempting fate. Also I don't believe dominoes have it right until I have inspected their order so I would be so precious about a baby until I actually felt it in my arms.
She also airbrushed herself in half and gave herself a flat stomach the stupid witch, and she slimmed the podgy wolf down too!

She also airbrushed herself in half and gave herself a flat stomach the stupid witch, and she slimmed the podgy wolf down too!
p.s..... freecharlie

• Haha

My rant would be

Why would you do this if you were having a baybeh? I have never had a baybeh but I feel you would be just tempting fate. Also I don't believe dominoes have it right until I have inspected their order so I would be so precious about a baby until I actually felt it in my arms

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.