Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s amazing isn’t she how she manages to do that 😂 that chin can’t get any pointier can it? 👽

Ah bless him he’s doing it himself as she normally puts those stupid things on her stories and saying ‘DM me babez’
Her shopping skills are getting worse, she can't even give herself an alien face that isn't lopsided now 😂👽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet again another person touching her who shouldn't be. I don't even know what body parts are what. I knew they would be pushing this whole Kairo and Lauliè are best friends bullshit #Lilo
Real cringe that is. Now odd bods made the pram up and they are playing mummy and daddy’s again in the front room 🤣 big bad lozza posing on tippy toes with her gigantic arse! How on earth does she wipe that monster!??! It’s really gross

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think she meant to put “first time mum” but instead she put “first time baby” 😂 as oppose to those experienced babies who have been babies before and can tell you all about how to be a baby 👶

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm bleeping creased between the 'he looks like a stoner who has just realised the pizza place doesn't deliver at 3 am!', the missing braincell poster and the first time baby gaffe 😂 in tears

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she meant to put “first time mum” but instead she put “first time baby” 😂 as oppose to those experienced babies who have been babies before and can tell you all about how to be a baby 👶
This sort of post makes me think it is all lies. She is a pathological liar. She is so thick she cant even properly pretend she's pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Charlie is in asking what crypto he should buy, where do these two even get these ideas from?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn’t posted any cooking on her stories for a few days. Moleman must’ve told her to stop posting or start eating healthier.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.