Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was still on her Amazon wish list earlier on together with an iPad and jewellery stuff. Beggy Mitchell 😑

No disrespect to you Lozza but I would never want to be you with a paid for boyfriend and those hideous polyester outfits πŸ˜‚

Uh oh πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ πŸ‘‡πŸ»
Look on-line at supermarket recipes and buy the stoof! God is all so simple nowadays...

Reactions: 13
It was still on her Amazon wish list earlier on together with an iPad and jewellery stuff. Beggy Mitchell 😑

No disrespect to you Lozza but I would never want to be you with a paid for boyfriend and those hideous polyester outfits πŸ˜‚

Who would want to be big Loz? Living on a wing and a prayer, begging things all the time, getting knocked up by a waiter at Sheesh who has aged 30 years since being told! Instead of a family she has Moleman laughing his toys off behind her back, Backgrid are her friends, who are probably compiling a retirement package of the real photos, and lastly, but by no means least, we have the fat werewolf pretend dad! Desperate for fame snd money, he has stone cold eyes, every day gathering evidence for the kiss and tell to the highest bidder to buy himself a house when the time comes! She can’t look after herself or even a dog, what chance does that poor baby have? πŸ€¬πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡·

Look on-line at supermarket recipes and buy the stoof! God is all so simple nowadays...
He wants it free, this is their code and shout out to the takeaways! Guaranteed they will get a gifted meal for tea!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Why doesn’t he ask Daddy Dishcloth or whatever he’s called? That was a short lived partnership 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I has jest put a bet on dee nags. I is going for big fat lady be coz I wrecken it will come in about 25th pelting it dear home strat and wherzin and dat. Innit. I wrecking Charlee bouy put a pound or 200 each way 2. Lolz innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

What on earth has happened to his face? Who is this man? On the beg again standard Saturday for Blobby and Slobby

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a jarring question to ask πŸ˜‚ an easy and nice meal? Ok so it's got to be within his capabilities but wouldn't most suggestions be 'nice' anyway? No one would reply to that with something really horrible like tit with sugar in would they πŸ˜‚
anyway like others have said, it's merely a freebie klaxon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, if he needs his role stitched into his clothing, it’s not an unreasonable suggestion....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Pot Noodle not good enough for our Loz?
Pot noodles are banned in my world - Jersey boy cooks from scratch and I would have my belongings in a bin bag quicker than the time it takes to boil the kettle if Ibought one!!! Used to love them as a hangover cure before I met masterchef!!

Do we think he can read? Perhaps an audiobook would have been more appropriate?
Is he sat on the bog? Can't work it out!! :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Pot noodles are banned in my world - Jersey boy cooks from scratch and I would have my belongings in a bin bag quicker than the time it takes to boil the kettle if Ibought one!!! Used to love them as a hangover cure before I met masterchef!!
Ah, food snob :eek: :p:p

Or one with lots of pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The Chaz pic thumbnail looks like a cigarette packet with a worded health warning lol πŸ˜„ xx

I think I will make a note of that when I can make pics again πŸ₯° xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s the bet half an hour later he’s still attempting to read the cover.
He should invest his time in working out how to read the paternity test results.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah, food snob :eek: :p:p
Ha ha! I get what I'm given! Cooked twice in 19 years and one of those was a salad I cocked up !! When he moved in, he surveyed the kitchen and asked why there was a gap in the units- It was where the cooker was meant to be!! I'm a disaster domestically

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ha ha! I get what I'm given! Cooked twice in 19 years and one of those was a salad I cocked up !! When he moved in, he surveyed the kitchen and asked why there was a gap in the units- It was where the cooker was meant to be!! I'm a disaster domestically
Winner of the funniest thing I've read all day award. πŸ…

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.